chapter 12 - hey, i'm pregnant

HE GOT ME PREGNANT | G-dragon fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 months later

Chelsea High School, New York City

It has been two months since Jessie got back but still, the memories of him keep running through her mind as if everything has just happened yesterday. She has been trying to shut down her thoughts, raise up her walls, and try to shove him out of her head but she couldn't just focus. Kept down by sleeping pills at night, Jessie is fed up of herself and her thoughts. There isn't a second she can stop her mind from wandering, imagining how different everything would have been if that day she didn't just let him walk away.

"Guys! Let's separate into two teams and pick out your team captain!"

"Yes, sir!" The whole class shouts at the same time and the students begin to gather up around the field. 

"I swear if we are playing dodge ball again today, I am out."  May mutters, while throwing her hair into a tight pony tail.

"I hate phy-ed. When do we get out today, do you guys know?" Sora asks.

"I think 3.15? Not sure, didn't check the schedule yet.." May replies, and before she goes off joining everyone else in the field, she notices a few things wrong with her friend, "You alright there, Jess? Why're you sweating so much already, we haven't even done anything."

"Your face looks a bit pale too..." Sora calls.

Wiping away her sweat with the back of her hand, Jessie takes in a long deep breath. She wishes she knows the right answer for May's question but to be exact, Jessie is as dumbfounded as the rest of them.

Lately, her body doesn't deal too well with literally everything. Every fiber of her being just doesn't seems like it want to be a part of her. She get tired very easily, and becomes pretty much too sensitive to every little things. 

"Headache." Jessie simply states, "I stayed up late last night, studying for Mrs. Fife's class."

"But the quiz isn't until Friday." Sora asserts, "Don't over work yourself, Jess. You get sick very easily lately, stop stressing out so much."

"Yeah, Jess. Did you even go see the doctor for the food poisoning thingy last week?" May adds.

Shaking her head, Jessie lets out a small sigh, "I didn't really have times but I'm all better now, don't worry."

"You three girls over there!" The coach' voices cut through, "Get in the field or you want an F in my class for the rest of the semester!"

With a tiredly voice, Jessie responded, "We're coming, sir!" 

And off they go, continue their routines for their class just like any other days.

 

**************

 

An hour passed, and the class comes to its end. Luckily for them, it was their last period of the day so after this everybody gets to go home and has the rest of the day to themselves. All the students are huddling their ways to the locker room to get changed. 

"So who is down for a pool party tonight, at my place. My parents are out of town for the rest of the week." May speaks up, "I've already sent out all the invitations. Almost 50 people from our year are going to be there, and the whole darn football team."

With a loud gasp, Sora whimpers, "Dammit, I am on my period. Can't you just throw like a normal indoor party or something?"

May chuckles and shakes her head at her friend in sympathy, "What about you, Jess? Are you coming? Don't tell me you're on your period too and ditch me on this one, I swear."

"Funny..well, I haven't gotten my period yet so maybe..."

"This is so unfair.." Sora winces, "Ugh, darn you, Jessie you usually always get your period the same time with me. How comes I'm the only one who can't go."

Stopped dead in her tracks as a thought hit her, "Guys..how long has it been since we got back from the trip?" Jessie asks up, out of the blue.

May looks at Sora with confusion written all over her face, "...two months? What's up, Jess. Why did you suddenly ask?" May wonders. 

Nervous butterflies hit her stomach, Jessie takes out her phone and rechecks the date one more time. 

2nd March

Exactly two months since the last time she got her period. How could she not pick it up earlier. Has she lost her mind? How can she let it disappear this long without realizing something.

"Jess, what's going on?" May repeats, desperately wanting to know what is the cause of her friend's weird actions.

"I'm sorry, May. I don't think I can go to your party tonight anymore. I have a plan." Jessie says, "I have to go now, see you guys tomorrow."

May opens but before she can even let out a word, Jessie is already out the door. 

"What's wrong with this girl.." Sora mumbles.

Nodding along, "I know right.." May adds, "Whatever, I will just call her when I get home or some thing."

 

*******************

 

Stepping inside, Jessie is met with a wave of familiar smells of her house. She looks around to make sure her parents aren't back from work yet and when she sees that every rooms in the house are all empty, she rushes her ways up the stairs.

Heading to her room, Jessie carelessly throws her backpack onto her bed and steps into her bathroom.

With a paper box of pregnancy test which she got from the pharmacy store on her way back home in her hand, she takes in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter