chapter 19 - the contract

HE GOT ME PREGNANT | G-dragon fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door opened, and Jessie slowly enters into the quiet room. She bites the inside of her cheek to refrain herself from doing anything stupid. 

"Come, have a seat, Jessie." Mr. Yang encourages, while watching Jiyong pulls out a chair for his woman.

She sits down and places both hands on her lap. He could already tell she is super nervous and intimidated, just like Jiyong told him.

"Relax, Jessie. I don't bite." Mr. Yang jokes, smiling at the poor girl.

Jessie polietly returns his kind words with a small smile. She didn't know what to say. Earlier how Jiyong mentioned it to her that Mr. Yang is basically his second father, so it really does matter how this meeting turns out base on how much this man means to the father of her baby.

"How are you feeling today? Jiyong told me you just had your first morning sickness." He smiles.

"Yes, sir." Jessie mumbles.

Mr. Yang chuckles and shakes his head, "You don't need to address me so formally. It's okay." 

"Alright.." Jessie breathes out.

"So...let's get down to the business, shall we?" Mr. Yang says, placing his hands on the table. He grabs a freshly printed out paper from the printer on his desk and slides it across toward Jessie, "Here.."

Jessie studies the paper that is being handed to her, and her eyebrows furrow, "What's this?" She asks.

"It's a contract." Mr. Yang explains, "We had our lawyer team draft it up earlier and feel free to oppose any conditions if you find it-"

"A contract?" Jessie repeats, "Wait, what's going on here.." She turns toward Jiyong and he is already staring at her.

"I told him you want to get an abortion." Jiyong mutters, "And yes, Jessie not only me but literally everybody thinks it is a very stupid decision to begin with."

Jessie rolls her eyes at him in annoyance. Of course, he has to tell on her. People need to stop judging her for this honestly, they have no idea how terrified this whole thing is about to get and for her to be doing it all alone, it is almost impossible to not freak out this bad.

"Jessie." Mr. Yang asserts, "I don't think getting an abortion is the key here. I know you are scared and everything but we are willingly to provide you all the support you need."

"I am sorry, sir but this is me being pregnant for 9 months and with a child for the rest of my life we are talking about here." Jessie points, "I think I should be the one having the say on this the most. Giving that I am going to be the one held responsible for this.

"In the contract, it states that after and during the time you are with the child, our company and Jiyong will provide for you all kinds of supports. As in labors, financially and hospitality. And after the baby is born, 65% of all Jiyong's estate, all kinds, will belong to your baby rightfully and legally. Including his apartments, buildings, savings, everything. It will be under your baby's name." Mr. Yang tells.

Jessie's eyes scan down the document and her eyes nealy pops out of their sockets. It is almost like he is literally giving up his whole career for this.

"It doesn't matter." Jessie grunts, "None of those stuffs matter to me."

Mr. Yang is taken back at her response. What kind of girl is she? He thinks quietly to himself. Who wouldn't want this much benefits coming out of just bearing one's child, especially someone like Kwon Ji Yong.

"What do you mean by that? You are getting everything that you need for keeping this baby." Mr. Yang grumbles, "And you basically don't even need to work at all for the rest of your life...I mean if you choose to, that is totally up to you but-"

"I want my child to have a family, sir." Jessie insists, "I want stability. I was raised in such a perfect family where my parents are my everything to me. They love me. They love each other and we are so happy being together..I just want that for my baby." 

He looks at her, her eyes fill with sadness and for the second there she looks as if she is about to cry. 

"Dear, I am-"

"And I am not that bad of a person that I could just cut him or her away completely from their father, but that means I have to either move here or fly back and forth just so that my baby could see their father.." Jessie says, "I can't do that..."

"Jessie.." Jiyong sighs, "That is something we can discuss about later. Just sign the contract for now and let's keep the baby."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter