chapter 5 - one step closer

HE GOT ME PREGNANT | G-dragon fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8:58 p.m.

His wristwatch read. Jiyong grumbled to himself as he looks around once again, probably the tenth time this evening. The watch keeps ticking and there is still no sign of Jessie anywhere. Did he not make it clear to her what time does he want to meet up or did she just decide not to show up? Jiyong doesn't want to fill his head with so much of the negativities yet, he still has gotten two minutes left and she can be running a little bit late as well. That can also be the case.

9:00 p.m.

She isn't coming, that is. He thought. Jiyong lets out a long heavy sigh but decides to wait for a bit more. She has to come. He knows she will come but darn it, what is taking her so long. Jiyong looks down at his watch one more time and feels his heart slightly drops at the time. He wants to leave, he doesn't want to wait because the more he waits, the more he gets his hope up that she will eventually show up. His biggest worry is that what if the second he leave, she arrives and they both just miss each other by a second. 

"C'mon, Jessie..." Jiyong mumbles quietly to himself.

Is she hiding behind the trees or the bushes? Is she watching him from afar to see how long is he willingly to wait? 

He waits and waits. 

9:10 p.m.

She isn't coming. She really isn't coming. Jiyong sighs, maybe it's the time he finally admits it that he loses all those impacts he used to hold toward women. Maybe, she didn't find him that attractive...or that he isn't good enough to make her fell in love with him at the first sight. But gosh, how much he wishes he is enough. How much he wishes for her to come. The whole day he has been waiting for this moment, and it is nothing like how he expected at all. Not at all.

With one last look around the dock, Jiyong takes one step back and as he is about to walk back inside the house, the familiar sound of shoes tapping on the wooden floor arises.

There she is. 

Looking right back at him with her beautiful brown eyes, "Sorry...I am late.." Jessie says.

Every fibers inside of Jiyong's body come alive once again upon her appearance. 

"Where have you been.." Jiyong mutters, pretending to be upset.

"Sorry...it was so hard to get away from everyone without getting suspected..." Jessie explains.

"Did anyone ask?" Jiyong asks.

"Yeah they did." Jessie says in a 'duh' tone, "But I just told them I have to go back to the room to call my parents..."

"Good one..." Jiyong snickers, and finally let out a smile.

Jessie feels as if a mountain is being lifted off of her shoulders. As she was walking here, she blamed herself along the way for not keeping track of the time. She was so sure Jiyong wasn't going to wait for her, but for some reasons her heart was telling her to at least stop by anyways, so she did. And to her surprise, he didn't leave yet. He still was waiting for her...and that lowkey shows how much he might actually care.

"Let's go." Jiyong says in a demanding tone as he takes her hands in his

Jessie feels a chill go up her spine. She knew she liked him, but she has no idea she likes him this much that a simple little touch from him can easily make her knees go weak. 

"Wait..where are we going..." Jessie looks at him as they walk back inside toward the pension. Slowly, she pulls away, letting her hand slip out of his but instead, that causes Jiyong to wrap his arm around her waist and encourages her to keep walking.

"If you don't want us to get caught, just follow me and keep your voices down." He whispers, "Don't worry. You will know where we are going once we get there."

Jessie hisses under her breath. Things are escalating way too fast and she doesn't like how Jiyong thinks it is okay for him to do this to her when they just met each other like yesterday. Before she even realizes it, she is already inside of his house. Mr. and Mrs. Kwon are still hanging out in the front yard with her friends as she can spot them throught the kitchen's glass walls. 

"..where are we-"

"Shh..." He shushed her with his fingers against her lips and his grip tightened around her small waist, "There are still some maids cleaning up in the living room." 

"But where are we-"

"Shushhh." Jiyong hisses. This time his hand goes up to cover , preventing her from making any more noises as they pace deeper into the kitchen and heads toward the the stairs.

With his other free hand Jiyong lightly pats on Jessie's lower back, signaling her to take her first step up the stairs. Jessie's eye widened a little as she figures where they could possibly be heading to. Her hands immediately go up to his and tries to remove it from . They tiptoe down the dimly lit hallway, all the way to the end of it where a big wooden door located. 

Jessie finally successes and Jiyong's hand is removed from her lips, "We are not going to your room!" She whispers angrily at him and gives him a deadly glare.

"Well we can't be out there forever. It will get even colder at night, we are going to freeze to dead." Jiyong hisses back, but still keeping his voice low.

"But we are not-"

"Jessie, I am not going to do anything to you. Gaho is going to be in the room."

"It doesn't ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter