chapter 14 - My way or No way

HE GOT ME PREGNANT | G-dragon fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's brain stutters for a moment as he finally manages to speak.

"What makes you call?- I mean not like you can't, but I thought--" He stammers, at a loss for words.

"I am sorry, are you busy right now? I can call back later if-"

"No. No. I am not. What's up, May."

There was a small pause in between, before May begins to speak up once again.

"I am really sorry I have been trying to avoid you and even blocked your number...that's really rude of me."

"Oh about that..don't worry about it. It's not your fault..." Jiyong searches his mind for something reasonable to say, "Is that it? You just wanted to say sorry..?"

"Actually..Jessie.."

His eyes shoot open at the familiar name, "Yeah?"

"Jessie has to talk to you about something. Is it possible for us to go see you in person anytime soon?"

In surprised and confusion, Jiyong can't believe his own ear. Fate, is it? or pure luck of him to receive this call. The woman his heart has been aching for, finally she wants to talk to him, even better she is willingly to fly across the world to see him in person. Does that mean she forgive him with what he did? or she just can't stand it anymore just like he can't. Either way, he is more than happy right now to know.

"Of course, totally. I'm free whenever. You can just tell her to give me a call-"

"Actually, it would be better if you contact her through me right now. I mean until you meet her in person and maybe she can explain you everything."

"Oh..alright, that will work too. Anything she wants. When do you guys plan to come?"

"If we can manage to get the flight and fly out today, we will probably be there by tomorrow night. But don't you have a concert?"

"No, it's fine. Is it just going to be you and her coming?"

"Yes..just me and her."

"Perfect then I will have my manager call you in an hour and send you the tickets. Once you get here, I will send out a driver to pick you and her up from the airport and-"

"I think you can just tell me where we can meet up with you. The rest...we can take care of that ourselves."

"I can't do that. If Jessie is coming with you, then that's how it is going to be."

"But, Jiyong-"

"I have to go now. My manager will call you back later about the ticket so stay close to your phone and tell Jessie for me that I can't wait to meet her."

Dismissing the call, Jiyong hangs up the call without waiting for her reply. He smiles like a fool to himself as he heads back into the dressing room. His eyes search for his manager, Taehee and the second he spots him. Jiyong voices.

"Taehee, can you get me two tickets for the soonest flight from New york to Seoul?" He asks, not caring if anybody else in the room was listening to what he had to say.

"...yeah, I can..but for who? Your parents? Since when did they fly to New York?" He remarks.

"No, they didn't. They are in Seoul right now, actually don't forget to pick them up tomorrow for the show."

"Then who is it for, boss?" Taehee smirks, knowingly.

"My girlfriend." Jiyong addresses confidently, "And send a car to pick her up tomorrow at the airport too. I want to see her right away after the show."

 

****************

 

New York City

Pacing up and down in her room, Jessie watches carefully as May speaks on the phone with him. For the second there, she feels like she is about to burst, wondering what possibly taking them so long to just settle a meeting.

As soon as May gets off of the phone, she turns around and judging from the look of her face, Jessie knows there probably wouldn't be any more bad news.

"Okay, we need to start packing. We're leaving as soon as his manager sends us the flight tickets."

"What?" Jessie snaps, "What do you mean his manager will send us the tickets."

"Apparently, he is going to take care of everything so all we have to do right now is to get in the damn plane, get through the long flight and then after that, it's all depends on you."

"He isn't going to pay for our tickets...that's none of his business."

"Jessie, you know...just let him worry about that. You already got a lot in your hands right now, leave the rest to him." May grunts, "Now, did you think of what you are going to say to him once you guys meet?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter