chapter 2 - trouble in paradise

HE GOT ME PREGNANT | G-dragon fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Oh my god, Jessie! Look at the view!!!" Sora screams as she bumps up and down in her seat excitedly like a kid on the way to his first outdoor play date.

"Sora, calm down...you are embarrassing us." May says with her clenching teeth.

"Sorry..." Sora mumbles, and sits back on her seat. 

"Let's try and be a little nicer to each other please, guys." Jessie suggests, and looking over at May who is already shooting her a hard glare.

"It's just trees and lake..and mountains and rocks." May grunts.

"Ugh..I love this type of place so much. Sora really did a good job bringing all of us here." Kai grins widely as he looks out the window from the passenger seat. 

"You are just saying that because you want me to look like a bad guy here, Kai."

"May..." Jessie warns, this time with a hand gently places on top of May's shoulder.

"I don't know what's up with you, May but you need to watch your attitude a little. You are embarrassing us too." Kai persists.

"Okay, guys. That's." Jessie groans, "Please...can we just enjoy this time and be kind to each other, pleaseee.."

Staring back at Jessie, May mouthed out the word, "Just kill me please...."

With a simply short laugh at her dramatic friend, Jessie shakes her head and loudly exhales. She pats May's shoulder twice as in encouragement.

As much as these three act like they hate each other, Jessie knows deep down they can't live without one. May has always been this cold, distant and unfriendly since day one but that is only because she doesn't want people to get too comfortable too fast around her that way she can feel like she still has a control over herself and not to let the people walk all over her. Sora, she might act like a child most of the time but we all know it is only because she is the only child in her family and she has been raised this way. Full of love and always want to be in the center of attentions and Kai, the only guy in the group, him and May don't really get along but we all know once we need a shoulder to cry on or a loving big brother to be there for us, at the end of the day we can always count on him.  

The car ride took about an hour and they reached their final destination. The road up to the pension was a bit bumpy but not that bad that the professional driver couldn't easily manage. The car finally stops in front of small boutique hotels. The structure of the building is textured in concrete which makes the whole place very unique and stands out among the rest of the buildings near by.

"Good afternoon, guys!" 

An old kind-looking lady rushes her way toward them, she greets Kai with a warm smile before turns to the girl's directions. 

"I am Mrs. Kwon, the manager of this place." She says, still smiling.

"Oh my god, she is Mrs. Kwon...G-dragon's mother, Jess!" Sora quietly whispered to Jessie.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. This place is really beautiful." Kai says, looking around for once more before he turns back to Mrs. Kwon, "I am Kai by the way and this is May, Jessie and Sora." Kai introduces them one by one before they all briefly shakes each other's hands.

"Aigo, you guys must be so exhausted from travelling. Shall we head inside?" Mrs. Kwon suggests and the three nods in agreement except for Jessie who looks like she is busy staring blankly out into space.

Indeed, she isn't just staring at nothing but a guy who stands tall inside of the building. She noticed he has been staring her way for almost a minute now since they got out of the car but sadly, the sun is shining too bright into her eyes that it is really hard for her to clearly see his face but with his posture and the angle, she can tell he is staring straight at her. She tilts her head to the side when the man quickly turns and walks away.

Who is he? And why is he staring so intensely at her like that?

"Jess..?" 

Snapping out of her thought, Jessie turns to see the four people looking right at her, "Sorry guys...was zoning out for a second there and yeah I think we totally should go inside."

"It's okay, dear." Mrs. Kwon says kindly, "And by the way, if you need anything, feel free to come and get me anytime. I will be at the left wings if you ever need anything." 

"Thank you, Mrs. Kwon." Jessie says.

"Your welcome, of course. And tonight if you would like, Me and Mr. Kwon is setting up our yearly tradition barbecue party for all the neighbours and the other guests. If you guys aren't too tired tonight, come out and join us. There will be a huge bon fire and lots of fresh seafoods, it will be fun."

"Um...Mrs. Kwon, excuse me but I just want to make sure did you just say Mr. Kwon earlier...like as in...?" Sora's sudden outburst with enthusiasm making the other three exchange quick looks.

Mrs. Kwon softly chuckles, "Mr. Kwon as in my husband, dear. Not the Mr. Kwon, as in my son, Kwon Ji Yong." 

There was a brief moment of complete silence before everyone all together bursts out into a huge laughter.

"Are you a fan?" Mrs. Kwon asks, looking at Sora's way.

"Of course, Mrs. Kwon. I mean...obviously." Sora squeals, "But don't worry,  I am not one of those crazy creepy ones."

"Thank god, ahaha." Mrs. Kwon smiles, "Well, sadly the boys are busy working on a new album right now as you probably already knew."

"Yea, I heard of that..."  Sora mumbles, "Hopefully, they have some times off to get some rests and don't overwork themselves."

With a small sigh, Mrs. Kwon nods agreeing to Sora's statement.

 

******************

 

"Okay guys to make it clear, I am not going to be sleeping in the middle."  May makes an announcement as everyone finally finish putting their stuffs away.

"It's fine. I don't mind sleeping in the middle." Jessie asserts, while searching around the room for something, "I am going jump in the shower soon. What time did Mrs. Kwon say we have to meet up with her again...for the outdoor barbecue thingy?" 

"I think we still have like an hour or two." Sora answers.

"Jess, why don't you just shower later after the party. We are going to be outside for the whole night..." May insists.

Jessie smacks her lips together, realising her friend is totally right, "Yeah right, I guess I will just shower later then."

"Alright, I am going to take a short nap." May says, sliding under the blanket and adjusts her head on the pillow to find a comfortable position. 

"Me too..if we are going to stay up late tonight partying, I might as well get some rests right now." Sora adds before joining May in the bed.

Watching both of her friends slowly dozing off to their peaceful sleeps, Jessie can't seem to understand how can they be this tired already when they literally have just arrived. But being a nice person she is, she doesn't want to disturb them by making noises inside the room so she decides to go for a walk outside by the lake.

As she opens the door and steps outside, cold air brushes the side of her face. The weather is just so nice today. It isn't too cold and it isn't too hot. A little sunny but still there is a little cold breeze blowing. From the room's balcony, Jessie takes a quick glance of the view in front of her for one more time and her eyebrows furrows as she notices Mrs. Kwon stumbling her way across the front yard, carrying huge boxes in her hands.

What a shame that no one is even around to help her.

Quickly Jessie rushes down the stairs, and within a minute she stands right in front of Mrs. Kwon with a worried face.

"Oh god, please let me help you with that, Mrs. Kwon..." Jessie says, taking all the boxes from the old lady and carries them all by herself.

"Thank you, dear." Mrs. Kwon says breathlessly, "You didn't have to-"

"It's alright, Mrs. Kwon. Isn't anyone around to help you out with these at all?" Jessie sighs, "You could have tripped or something. These are too heavy for you." 

"hahaha, well everyone is busy setting up everything for tonight, dear." Mrs. Kwon replies and the two begins to start walking again, "I don't want to wait for their helps otherwise I might have to wait till tomorrow morning to get these boxes moved."

Jessie chuckles, Mrs. Kwon reminds her a lot of her own mother. Stubborn and independent. Kind and calm but yet seems like the type that wouldn't be afraid to voice her own opinions. 

"What are in these boxes anyways? May I ask?" 

"It's just some of Jiyong's old belonging, we are moving it back to the right wing since he got-"

Mrs. Kwon immediately stops her self and looks taken back by her own words as if she accidentally said something she shouldn't have. 

Noticing so, Jessie quickly picks up Mrs. Kwon's awkward gestures and pretends like she hasn't been paying much of an attention even though she sure did hear Mrs. Kwon say something about her celebrity son, the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter