chapter 3 - little did we know

HE GOT ME PREGNANT | G-dragon fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As dawn approaches, the inky sky turns into a dark midnight blue shade. Jiyong takes off his shoes upon his arrival and sits down on the edge of the wooden dock with his feet hang down in the water. He stares off into the distant darkness of the lake and his mind begins to wander back to the conversation he had with Hyunsuk the day before he left the town.

 

****flash back****

"Hyung, we are not going to postpone anything. I told you I can get everything done by this Friday and we will start recording next week." Jiyong said, sitting down in the chair across the table.

"Jiyong, the problem here isn't about the unfinished album, can't you see?" Hyunsuk corrected the young man, "You need to take a break, Jiyong. I am not changing my mind this time and we have already rescheduled everything."

"But-"

"There is no 'but'." Hyunsuk cut him off, "You need to stop forcing yourself to keep going and take this time off to reflect on yourself. You need to make up your mind, Jiyong. You are turning twenty nine soon...stop acting like a teenager and figure out what you really want out of your life."

Jiyong remained silent, knowing by his instinct that Hyunsuk still had a lot to say.

"You haven't been yourself lately. And not only me but everyone else around here notice that. We are all family, Jiyong-ah...this is not just a work place to you and you are like a son to me. I hate seeing you so miserable. Every time I see your face, I couldn't help it but think it was my fault that I've been pushing you too hard for the passed few years."

"Hyung..-"

"I know you have been feeling lonely...and I know you are desperate to be with someone but stop going back to Kiko, honestly." Hyunsuk pleads, "You guys have been on and off, one and off for like thousand times. You both make each other miserable. You might think you love her, Jiyong but I am telling you you just attach to her. You don't love her at all."

Jiyong frowned, not very found of his boss's random assumption about his relationship, "You know nothing about us, hyung. If I don't truly love her, we wouldn't be together this long."

"Then how comes you still not marrying her yet, Jiyong." Hyunsuk said with a sharp tone, "You have been complaining about how much you want to have kids and start your own family before you turn 30 and how comes you're still not married to her yet."

"It's only because.."

Swallowing hard, his heart began pounding as he tried to defend himself but couldn't come up with any excuses other than the fact that deep down, Jiyong was scared to marry Kiko.

Because as much as he thought he loved her, he knew in the back of his mind, that she just wasn't the right one for him. That was why he couldn't bring himself to ask her to spend the rest of her life with him.

"If she isn't the right one for you, you have to let her go, Jiyong. No one will think of you as the bad guy here or anything. We have no right to judge you, you were right that I know absolutely nothing about you and her but I just want to tell you in case you need to hear it. You need to stop caring about what people will think of you and start to think more about what do you really think of yourself. Otherwise, you are going to regret this later."

******************

 

A sound of hard-soled shoes tapping on wooden floorboards echoes, breaking the peaceful silence. Jiyong snaps himself out of his thought. He can feel her presence approaching behind him.

"Wow..that's a lot of food." Jiyong chuckles as his eyes scan through the plate in Jessie's hand.

"Yeah..I literally just took everything that was on the table." Jessie snorts.

"Thank you..." He smiles, offering to take the heavy plate from her hand so she can easily sit down, "Did you eat?" He asks her.

"Yea..I had some." Jessie nods and watches as Jiyong shoves a spoonful of food in his mouth. Her lips curve up into a small smile.

"So tell me about yourself, Jessie." Jiyong begins, still with a mouthful.

Jessie turns and her eyes meet his steady gaze, surprised with his question, "You want to know about me?" She stutters.

"Yeah, about you.." He chuckles, "Like who are you, how old are you, where do you live, and why are you here?" 

Hastily, Jessie gathering up all the words inside of her heads as she tried to find the best side of the story to begin with. She is taken back by the directness of his questions and the fact that he really and honestly seems like he is interested in her. 

"Well..I am Jessie, you probably already knew that." She giggles, beginning to feel a little embarrassed,  "And I live in New York....and I am here because me and my friends are on the seme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter