chapter 7 - Kiko

HE GOT ME PREGNANT | G-dragon fanfic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Awaken by the sound of loud banging at his door, Jiyong opened up his heavy eyes only to find the other side of his bed is now empty. Jessie spent the night, he remembered clearly but how comes she isn't here when he wokes up. Could it be that she left during the night but he was too deep in his sleep that he didn't even notice. But if that so, how comes he can still catch traces of her smell on his pillow.

"Kwon-Ji-Yong!" A loud scream erupts, Jiyong recognizes the owner of the voice right away as it is no one else but his own mother.

"I'm up, I'm up!" He yells back, while stumbling his way toward the door. He twisted the doorknob, and the door swings open by the hard push from the other side.

"Why are you still not ready yet!?" His mother scolds the second she sees him, she doesn't even bother saying hi or good morning.

"Ready? For what, omma?"

"Aigoo...I want you to meet with someone this afternoon, remember? I told you last night."

"Oh..that." Jiyong sighs, "Omma...actually I'm seeing someone..."

"What?!" His mom gasps, not this again-she thought, "Who is the girl? And since when have you been seeing her? How comes I know nothing about this."

"Omma...you're going to like her. How about tonight I will bring her for dinner and you guys can you know..have your 'girl-talk'."

"No way....Jiyong-ah." Mrs. Kwon shakes her head in slight disapproval, "Are you trying to give me a heart attack, son? What's with this girl? Is she a model? A celebrity? or an idol? Not again...."

"Omma..." Jiyong chuckles, "Don't make it so hard on me. You can judge her later but you have to meet with her first, please. Do it for me."

"Arasso...arasso." Mrs. Kwon sighs, "But I've already asked the girl to come...can you still come down and meet up with her for me? Please, Jiyong-ah. You are going to change your mind when you see her. Whoever that girl is that you are dating probably isn't even half as pretty as the girl you are about to meet...."

"I can come down..just let me clean up and get dressed.." Jiyong says, "But no promise...and since I am already seeing someone, I can only accept her as a friend."

"We will see, son when you meet her." Mrs. Kwon titters, "I am sure you will change your mind."

"Whatever, omma." 

"C'mon, hurry up and go get dressed." Mrs. Kwon orders, stepping, further into her son's messy bedroom. Her eyes widened at the scene, "Yah...why is it this messy in here?" She wonders.

His pants from yesterday was on the ground, on the side of it there was a cushion pillow and his side pillow that usually will be on his bed side. The bed isn't even made yet but maybe it is because he has just woken up but the position of the pillows were really off. The bed sheet wrinkles so bad and you can spot it from afar.

"I will clean it up, don't worry." Jiyong groans, "Please just get out for now, omma. I have to get dressed."

"Yah, Kwon Ji Yong, what is this?"

Jiyong's heart drops when his mother reaches underneath his bed and in her hand, she holds up a black crop tee which judging from its tiny size, it surely doesn't belong to him.

"Whose is this, oh my god?!" His mother hisses.

"Omma!" Jiyong spats, snatching the small piece of cloth out of his mom's hand, "It's just...I was doing some art works last night..It's a custom top."

"What?" Mrs. Kwon sneers, not trusting her son.

"It's for Sandara noona." Jiyong lies, "She has to go to a fashion week next week, right? And Jieun noona, yeah...the stylist that you met before, she asked me if I could like custom some pieces for her to wear from my own brand...so yeah." 

"Ahhh, arasso." 

Luckily, his good skill of lying once again has saved his from getting into trouble. But it seems like today just really isn't his day, as his mother is about to make her way out the door, Jiyong's duvet falls to the ground as it has been pushing toward the edge by his movements. A huge stain of blood can be noticed, spreading out across his white bed sheet. Jiyong's eyes meet with his mother and once again drops in complete horror.

"What is this?!" She screams, "Oh my god...is that your blood?" 

Obviously, it isn't his but Jiyong is too shocked to even utter a word. It's probably Jessie's blood...from last night. He should have known, she was a and it is totally normal to bleed during your first time. How comes he didn't think of that faster.

"Ahh..yeah, omma I kicked the side of the bed last night. I came out of the shower and forgot to leave the light on so yeah.." He manages to lie, once again.

"But..isn't the spot a bit too high for it to be on your feet? This is like...this is like a period stain, son." His mom assumes.

"Of course, it isn't, omma. I am a man....you know that." He giggles, "Now please can you get out already, I am going to be late for that meeting of yours."

He tries to change the topic and gets his mother out of his room as soon as possible before she notices something else.

"Okay...well, clean up your room, son and I will tell the maid to come up and change your bed sheet." Mrs. Kwon says, "Next time be more careful, okay?"

"Arasso, omma." Jiyong grins cutely at his mom, "I will be down there in a bit." 

And with that she exits his room, leaving him totally out of his breath. 

"..that was close." He mumbled to himself before making his way to the bathroom. 

**********************

 

A sound of two women speaking echoes throughout the house as Jiyong makes his way down the stairs. One being his mom, he recognizes that voice even with his eyes closed but the other...the voice is so familiar and he knew he heard that voice before but he just couldn't figure out. 

"Oh here he comes." 

Taking a sharp turn into the kitchen, Jiyong's gaze meets with the two.

"Jess..?" He mumbles shockingly under his breath, his eyes rounded in shock,

"Wait..you know her, son?" Mrs. Kwon's gasps, hand flies to .

"Of course, omma. She is the girl I-"

"We are friend, Mrs. Kwon...He is a friend of my friend..." Jessie lies, her eyes looking over at his as she makes a pleding face for him to play along.

"What?! and why didn't you tell me earlier, dear." Mrs. Kwon smiles widely, "Isn't this so great?! You guys knew each other before, how awesome is that!" 

"Mother...." Jiyong rasps, running his hand across his face in embarassment at his mom's overly excitement.

His gaze seems to soften as it finally comes in contact with Jessie who is sitting right beside his mother. Joy flashes in his eyes as he's trying hard not to smile.

"Well, son. Jessie here is the girl I said I wanted you to meet." Mrs. Kwon says, still with a big smile on her face, "Isn't she just lovely?" 

Jiyong shyly nods, "Yeah, she is."

Mrs. Kwon definitely notices the look on her son's face, and she can't help but have a feeling that for once seting up a blind date for Jiyong isn't completely useless. They said they are friends but somehow, they look pretty much in love. The way Jiyong is smiling at her and the way Jessie is trying to avoid the eye contact by looking over here and there once in a while...it's pretty obvious that the young girl is blushing.

"Well since the two of you already knew each other. I am kind of useless here. Should I just leave so you two kids can catch up? It must been so long since the last time you got to meet her, right Jiyong?" Mrs. Kwon implies, "Aigo~, omma's heart is just filling with happiness right now." 

Jessie giggles, "Mrs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter