Dancing Queen

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

On the promised day, it was the first day of her concert, Taeyeon’s family came and Taehyung’s family came later too.

After Taeyeon wrapped up the concert successfully, she hurried to the backstage to see her mother and father waiting there for her with a purple flower bouquet.

“You did great my daughter~” her father hugged her.

“Dad, you made it here!” she was happy to see them.

“You were awesome Kim Taengoo~” her mother hugged her too.

“Aigoo, I was so nervous!”

Then from the door, Taeyeon noticed the Kim family standing there.

“Mother, father,” she bowed while smiling widely, “You came…”

“Congratulations my dear,” she hugged her, “You were amazing earlier.”

“Thank you, mother.”

“Woah, it’s the first time to feel this good.” Kim father told her while smiling brightly just as his son’s charming smile, “Congratulations young lady, you worked hard.”

“Thank you, father.” She bowed to him, “I’m really glad that you came tonight, thank you.”

“Aye, of course we need to come when you have invited us.”

She smiled shyly.

“Let me introduce you,” she said, “My father and mother…” Taeyeon signed towards her parents, “Taehyung’s father and mother…”

“Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too.”

“At last we got to meet.”

“That’s right, finally we got to meet each other.”

“Excuse me for not introducing you two before.” Taeyeon bowed.

“Aye, at least we got to meet at the end.” Her mother smiled.

“Let me just change and come back to you,” she told them, “Get to talk with each other meanwhile.” She left them at the guest room at the backstage of her concert hall.  

Taeyeon called Taehyung while changing, “Ya, where are you?”

“I’m sorry, the traffic outside the stadium is insane, the car can’t move.”

“Your parents are here.”

“Really? They came?”

“Eng, I’m really nervous!” she cried.

He chuckled, “Don’t worry, I’m almost here, I will run to you.”

Taehyung asked his manager to pull off aside, he put his mask and snapback on, and ran inside.

When he reached the gates, he realized that he doesn’t have a pass.

By chance, he saw Taeyeon’s manager passing by, behind the security men.

“Hyung!” he called, “Yongduk hyung!”

He turned.

“V-ssi?”

He took his mask down, “Yes, how have you been hyung?” he bowed to him.

“I’m fine,” he smiled, “What brought you here? It been a while since I saw you.”

“Noona called me over, but I forgot to tell her to give me a pass card…” he rubbed the back of his neck embarrassedly.

“Aye, you don’t need one, come in already…” he brought him inside the concert hall backstage.

“Here, keep this card with you, it’s all-access card for SM events.”

“Woah, thank you hyung, but am I allowed to have such a thing?” he was surprised.

“Well, I know that you two are close and meet up often, and showing your identity to the people here may be inconvenient for you knowing that all the nation can recognize you.” he tapped on his shoulder, “I trust you, that’s why I’m giving you it, just show it to the security men and you will be able to enter whenever you want.”

He hugged him, “Thank you hyung, you’re the best as always!”

“Your songs are lit, keep up the good work!” he praised him.

He smiled shyly, “Taeyeon noona is really lucky for having you hyung.”

“Aye, even if it’s the hardest job on this earth, but I can’t imagine myself doing any other job than this.”

“Can I steal you from noona?” he asked playfully.

“Well, if it’s you I won’t refuse such a precious offer,” he whispered to him, “But don’t tell her that, I will be killed by her immediately.”

He laughed.

“It’s a secret between us.” He zipped his mouth.

“Then I’m going to go now,” he told him, “You will find her at the guests' room at the end of this corridor.”

“Thank you hyung, see you later.” He waved for him.

 

Taehyung then entered that room to find his parents there with her parents chatting together. 

“Good evening everyone.” He bowed to them.

“Oh, here comes the star~”

“Taehyung you came?”

“Did you say that you can’t make it tonight?”

“Oh, I couldn’t miss such a priceless gathering like this one.” He said chicly.

“Glad that you came son.” Taeyeon’s father told him.

“How have you been, father?” he gave him a quick hug.

“You were great on TV last week.” He gave him a pat, “You’re working hard son, don’t overdo it.”

He chuckled shyly, “Aye, it’s nothing, I’m just doing what I know.”

Taehyung’s parents were happy to see that their son have a good relationship with Taeyeon’s parents.

“You made this Ajumma and her daughter's heart melt with your stage at Golden Disk Awards.” He told him.

“Ya, what are you talking about?” she hit his arm and covered her face embarrassedly.

Taehyung laughed shyly, “Aigoo, I won’t ever get enough love from this family.”

He hugged Taeyeon’s mother from the side, “Mother, shall you come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter