I Love You (사랑해요)

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As days flew by, Tiffany called V one day at September.

“Noona!”

“V-ya~”

“It been a while, how are you doing noona?”

“I can’t get over the beauty of your recent music video and the album, I can’t stop repeating it, even it been months since it was released.”

He laughed, “Since everything is pink?”

She laughed back, “You know me little one.”

“I was waiting for your call about this.”

“How is everything? My friends praised your successful concerts at US, so I thought of calling you,” she told him, “they all enjoyed it, congratulations!”

“Thank you noona, it’s all because of your never-ending support.”

“I loved your hair btw, I want to try it on one day.”

He chuckled, “I thought for a moment that you were the designer of this comeback outfits and looks, everything is just you.”

She laughed. “I wish I was the one, I want to be friend with whoever planned all that.”

Tiffany and V were always this childish when they are together.

Tiffany and Taeyeon were MCs for a lot of music shows, so they saw BTS ever since their debut days, and they interacted with them as if they were their kids.

But the fans saw these interactions as if V is having crush on her, especially after the rumors going around lately after she said freely at her interviews that she keeps in contact with V and always support BTS on everything.

“V, wait a moment…”

He heard Taeyeon’s voice at the background.

“Okay, I think wear this dress, it’s better…” she was chatting with her, “This heels looks good with it, and that scarf would make it more ier.”

V chuckled at her.

But then he realized, why is Taeyeon trying to look good suddenly, she didn’t have a schedule anytime soon, as she returned from overseas last week as she was shooting her MV and now she supposedly should be preparing now for ending her Japanese tour soon and releasing her repackage album next month.

“Uh okay, call me when you reach there.” She told her, “Uh V, sorry I cut you off.”

“Noona, you’re at Seoul?”

“Yes, I came last night here.”

“Wasn’t that Taeyeon noona?”

“Uh, she is going on her second date with her blind date that she met last week, so I was fixing her outfit-”

“WHAT?!”

She was taken aback with his reaction.

“What’s wrong?”

“She is going on a blind date now with who?”

“With the man she met last week.”

The sound of his heavy sighing in anger was heard.

“What’s wrong Kim Taehyung?”

“Noona, can you do me a favor?”

“What is it?”

 

Taehyung was glad that at that time he was at Seoul after finishing his tour at Europe as the remaining concerts were after a month or so.

He rode his car and vroomed to the address Tiffany sent him.

 

Taeyeon POV

 

I was ordering food with the man that my stylist introduced me to, he is a well off business man, a pretty decent man, I met him last week, and he seemed good, so when he called and asked for a second date, Tiffany urged me to accept it and try it out with him, as it been years already since I dated anyone.

“Taeyeon-ssi, what is your hobbies?”

“Hmm,” I sipped from my water, “I don’t have anything in particular, I just love staying at home.”

He nodded.

“What do you think about books then?”

“What about them?”

“Do you like reading books?”

“Oh, it depends actually, but there’s one book that I really love.”

“What is it called?”

“I don’t know.” I realized that the book I has been reading for years already, that Tae gave me back in days, until this day I couldn’t recall its name.

As expected, it’s a magical book.

I chuckled.

“What is it about?”

“I don’t know too.”

He laughed.

“I just read it to sleep.”

“You read books to sleep?!” he looked offended.

I was taken aback with his reaction.

“How can you do such a thing? Books are…” and he started his lecture.

I regretted saying that earlier, it been half an hour already since he started his lecture about the importance of the books and how we should treat them and how this generation isn’t appreciating the worth of the books and how it’s the fuel for the knowledge.

Well from my overview now, you can say that I got some information from this lecture.

Anyway, the food came, and I ate half of my plate and he still was on the same topic.

“E-Excuse me…” suddenly the door of the room we were staying at opened afar.

I looked up to see Taehyung standing there.

“Taehyung?”

“Who are you? How can you brag inside like this?”

He stared at me with firing eyes from there for couple of moments while collecting his breath.

Then he came and held me by my wrist, “Let’s go.”

That man stopped him, “Who are you to take her like this?”

“I’m her boyfriend, do you have any objections?” he glared at him angrily.

What on earth is going on?

After playing a glaring competition there, he gave up to Taehyung.

Of course no one can win over Taehyung, he just got to have the best eyes anyone could dream of.

He dragged me outside from that restaurant, that I forgot to ask why, or how he knew where I was at, or even to try to end things with that boring man that I got to get to know his true self thanks to the book that Taehyung gave me.

 

He opened the door of his car, and I entered immediately.

“What is going on?” I asked him. “How did you come all the way here? Why? Is there anything wrong?”

“Wait until we reach home.” Was everything that he said.

I wasn’t feeling good about this.

 

Earlier

“Noona, can you do me a favor?”

“What is it?”

“Can you send me the address of noona’s blind date?”

“What? Are you crazy?” she hyped up, “Why would I do that? Why do you want it?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter