Chapter 6

Crush or Love

I am still on bed dreaming my date with Jiwon oppa later. AAAHHHH!! I have a date with Jiwon oppa! What should I wear later? OH MY GOSH! I cannot wait to see Jiwon oppa! she said to herself. 

Her day dreaming disturbed when hear doorbell echo on her home. 

She get up and went to her door to see Jiyong. "Ji? What you doing here?" she asked.

"Why? Am I not allowed to visit my girlfriend?" he asked.

Dara open her door so Jiyong can enter to her house. She watch Jiyong sit comfortably on the sofa. 

She went to the kitchen to make a coffee and toasted bread when felt arms hugging her at the back. 

"You smell so nice Dee," he smell Dara's hair and he start to explore Dara's body but Dara stop his hand when he was about to put his hand under her clothes.

"Stop Jiyong," she said and face Jiyong. "You haven't been intimate with me this past months. Why now?" she asked.

"Your my girlfriend Dara!" Jiyong got mad at her.

She become afraid to Jiyong but she composed herself. "Why? No woman to flirt around?" and cross her arms. 

"Don't be hypocrite Dara! I know you miss me too..." he smirked.

"Stop Jiyong. I am not the same Dara. Who will follow your demands." she stated. "You change," she said and bow her head and tears about to fall.

"Don't be so dramatic Dara," he said and hold her again and kissed her, forcing her to open but Dara slightly push Jiyong. 

" Dara!" Jiyong got mad at Dara.

Dara hold her lips and forcing herself not to cry. "What happened to us? What happened to you?" she asked on her soft voice.

Jiyong brush his hair and feel annoyed. "I don't know. Maybe when your not my side I feel free but I still want you to stay with me because I know your there to wait for me," he confessed.

"What about me Jiyong? Do you consider my feelings?" she asked tears starting to fall. "Maybe we should gave ourselves a space to know what we really want," 

"No! I want you to stay with me by my side!" he angry said.

"But I am tired of this relationship! I am tired of you Jiyong!" she shouted back. "Please set me free," 

"No! We will stay in this relationship until I say so!" he shouted and get his jacket on the sofa and walk out on Dara's door with a loud bang.

Dara started crying. She went to her room and clutched her chest and cried even more until she got tired. 

 

-----------

 

Oh ! I forgot to tell Dara where we should meet! Jiwon thought. 

Ring...ring....ring...ring....ring...ring....

Is she busy? Should I text her or should I keep on calling her? he asked himself but decided to call her again.

Ring....ring...ring...ring...

After a few rings she answered. 

"H-e-llo," on her hoarse voice.

Jiwon got worried. "You ok Dara?" he asked.

"Yeah," then she sniffed. 

"You crying?" he asked again.

"Ah.. no...no... Jiwon oppa...I just sneeze..." she lied.

"ok... I called because I forgot to ask your address. If you don't mind, so I can pick you up later," he said.

"I'll text my address to you oppa," she said.

"Ok... see you later Dara," he ended the call and wait for Dara's text.

After a few minutes he recieved a text message from Dara. Her address. He went to his room to wash and change clothes. 

He get his keys and check again the address. I know your crying Dara. I'll be there.

He imediately start his car engine to drive to Dara's place. He called a restaurant while driving to order some foods and he pick it up and went to convenience store to buy a chocolate ice cream.

I hope your ok Dara