Chapter 27

Crush or Love

Sechskies are hanging out at YG studio except for Sung hoon. They been doing promotions, concerts, commercials and variery shows. They keeping theirselves busy to lessen and not to think about Sung hoon's scandal about his fan suing him for embezzlement through his fan club Hoony World. 

"What will Sung Hoon might be doing right now?" Jae-duck asked s.

"Maybe thinking how he will solve his sandal," Jae-jin said. 

"I think we better let Sung hoon handle his problem and let support him on his decision," Ji Won told s and they agreed to him.

Suwon keep staring at s and sigh. "6, 5 or 4 members we will remain Sechskies. We are family, so we should stop thinking to much and just do our best for our fans who still believe and love us," 

Ji Won stand up and pat Jae-duck," Suwon is right," then they hug each other and they heard Jae-jin stomach grumble. They pause and look at Jae-jin

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA," they keep on laughing until Jae-jin slap Suwon.

"Why did you hit me?!" Suwon complain but still laughing.

"Because your laughing and my hand choose you!" Jae-jin said to Suwon.

"STOP ARGUING!" Ji Won interven but forcing himself not to laugh. "We better going and eat before Jae-jin will eat us," 

As they walking to the lobby they saw Jiyong together with Taeyang entering the building.

"Oh! Hi hyung," Taeyang greet them and bow to them.

"Hi hyung," Jiyong also greet them and bow but not looking to Ji Won.

"Only you two?" Suwon ask

"Well... Ji and I here for a meeting.... together with Dara noona," Taeyang said hesitant to mention Dara's name but told them anyway.

Ji Won look at Jiyong when he heard his girlfriend's name. "Why?" he ask still staring at Jiyong.

Jiyong face side not looking at Ji Won. "I know I done something unforgivable and I sincerely want to apologize for the things I had done," he said and now 90 degrees to Ji Won. 

"Don't do anything that my hurt her again or else I will not know what will I do to you," Ji Won warn Jiyong.

Jiyong stand up, "I will keep that in my mind and take care of her hyung," 

COUGH.COUGH

Suwon make a fake cough to lessen the tension. "so.... can you tell us what might be your meeting with Dara??" 

"As you may know Ji, Dara and I have shares in YG especially Ji and Dara because they have 25 percent share and I have 15 percent share. So meaning, Dara and Jiyong are major stock holder of YG Entertainment and where here to discuss about certain issues and scandals YG is facing and one of those is Sung hoon hyung case." Taeyang explained and check the time on his wrist watch. "Nice talking to you hyung but we need to go. Let's eat together sometime," 

 

----------------------

Suwon, Jae-jin, Jae-duck and Ji Won are eating in a Japanese restaurant near Myeongdong area. The food is delicious but they have no appetite to eat except for Jae-duck who is really hungry. 

"What do you think will happend to Sung hoon?" Jae-jin ask

"I don't know," Suwon answered. "Maybe Ji Won hyung can help Sung hoon hyung since he have politicians family and Ji Won hyung is already rich before entering showbiz," 

"AISHT! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING BRAT!" Ji Won step on Suwon's foot and shouted at him.

"OUCH HYUNG! I am only suggesting," 

"Then stop talking nonsense," 

"Sorry hyung," 

 

RIIIIINNNNG....RRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGGG....RRRRIING

 

Their bickering stop when Ji Won's phone ring.

They stop and Ji Won answered his phone. "Hello?" 

"Love?" 

"You done with your meeting love?" Ji Won ask Dara on the phone.

"You busy? Is Jae-jin, Jae-duck and Suwon with you?" Dara asked

"Yes, they are with me and were not busy love. Why?" 

"Love can you come to mu place together with the rest of sechskies. Sung hoon and I will see there," Dara told Ji Won

"Ok love. I love you,"

"I love you more Ji Won" 

After talking to Dara he look at and sigh. "We need to go now. Dara is waiting for us, she is with Sung hoon right now."

"Is this about Sung hoon scandal?" Jae-jin ask Ji Won.

"Yes,"