Chapter 25

Crush or Love

 

"Noona where we going exactly?" 

"Mmm... Hannam-dong... I think he is there..." she hesitant.

"You think????" Seungri stop his car and face Dara. "Noona your not sure where your boyfriend lives??!!"

"Hehehe... well... His have a mansion in Hannam-dong but he also own a penthouse in Daechi-dong near to my place.... hehehe..." she explain then grab her phone. "I better call him,"

After ten minutes, she hop in the car. "He'll meet us in Starbucks near the YG building," 

"NOONA!!!"

"Why you shouting your noona??!!" 

Seungri pout "you should have called him before we leave the airport," the he start the engine.

Noona seems happy with his boyfriend. I cannot wait to meet noona's boyfriend but I want to make sure he will treat her well, he mumble while observing Dara. 

We arrive at the meeting place and still no noona's boyfriend. "Noona you sure he is coming?" he is already impatient.

"Be patient Seungri,"

"But noona," he pouted but he enjoy himself looking at her eating her chocolate cake and then he saw Eun Ji won entering. 

"Hyung!" he called Jiwon and approach him. "What a coincidence to see you here. Do you like to share a table me and my noona?" 

"no," he said. Why is he here. Is he with the rest of Bigband? I hate to see them especially Kwon Jiyong. Jiwon still furious on Jiyong.

"Why do I have a feeling you don't like me hyung," Seingri feel sad. 

Jiwon did not answere him and continue to walk and look for a certain woman. The woman he miss alot.

He went to her table when he see her eating heartly her cake. 

Seungri confuse when he see Jiwon approach Dara. Is he close to noona? 

"Noona?" 

"Seungri-ah where did you go?" Dara ask Seungri.

Seingri scratch the back of his head and realize that Jiwon is sitting beside Dara. He look at Dara and Jiwon. Confuse. "I did not know that your close to Jiwon hyung?" 

"Well... you see...Jiwon is my boyfriend.." she shyly said. 

. . . . . . . . . .

Seungri mouth hang open. 

"Eherm... stop seeing them love. He is close to Jiyong," Jiwon said not minding if Seungri hear him.

Seungri grip his fist. So that is why Jiwon hyung so cold to me. he loosen his grip and bow 90 degrees to Jiwon. "I am sorry for hurting Dara noona. I am sorry for not stopping Jiyong hyung," he apologize still bowing infront of Jiwon and Dara.

Dara tap Seungri's shoulder. "His mistake is not your fault. He choose to hurt me and beside I am not mad at you," she explained and look at Jiwon "Love don't be hard on Seungri, please." 

Jiwon sighed. 

Dara smile. 

Seungri lift his head. 

"I am still angry on Kwon Jiyong. I don't know what I will do if I see him," Jiwon said.

"Do not worry hyung because TOP hyung punch him and Daesung hyung and I still mad at him for causing the scandal," he informed and began sipping his coffee.

"I already talk to YG. I told him that were dating and were not going to hide our relationship." Jiwon said to Dara.

Dara smile to Jiwon "Ok, I trust you," she said and continue to eat

Seungri look at Jiwon. "Hyung are we friends?" 

Jiwon studied Seungri and grin "Sure but take care of My Dara if not with her," 

Seungri giggle. "So?? I am also your favorite dongsae???" 

"What??!! Favorite Dongsae your face!!"

"But hyung I am Dara noona's favorite dongsae," he said and use his aegyo to Jiwon.

"your crazy Lee Seungri," he laugh at Seungri's aegyo.

"So??? I can also go to your place hyung???"

"NO!" 

Dara laughed at Jiwon and Seungri fighting over simple things. Hopefully everything will be ok, everyone forgive and forget everything what happend, she mumble.