Chapter 20

Crush or Love

 

I move and I feel alone in the bed. I lazy open my eyes to see my lover "love?" I called. Where is she? I asked myself. 

I stand and grab a shirt and short to cover my body. I saw her in the living room biting her nails busy looking her phone and worry is visible on her face. 

I approach her "what is wrong love?" I asked her and I also see the news on the internet.

Dispatch Korea: Kwon Jiyong and Park Sandara seen holding hands in Incheon Airport. Are they dating? 

"T-there took it wrong. I am sorry.... am sorry... am sorry oppa..." she stutter and put both hands on her face.

He took Dara's hands and kiss her hands. "look at me love," he instruced Dara.

Dara obey and she start crying. "Am sorry... am sorry... am really sorry..." she keep on saying on Jiwon.

"I trust you love," he told her and brush the tears on her cheeks.

"Please... please do not leave me," she plead on Jiwon.

Jiwon hug her. "I will never let you go. I love you so much," he assure her. "Let me see the of you and Jiyong photos," he told her.

Dara give her phone to Jiwon and he start scanning the photos and read every word on the article.

I am enrage on the every photos I see. This was taken yesterday when they arrive to Seoul he said to himself and he zoom the one picture where Jiyong is holding or rather grabbing her hands tight. He must cornered her. 

 

Ring...ring...ring...ring...

 

They were disturbed when Dara's phone ring. 

Dara check who is the caller. 

 "Hello oppa," she greeted her manager.

"Dara your pictures with Jiyong is scatter around the internet. I thought you and him are over," he reprimanded Dara

"But it is true oppa! Believe me Jiyong and I are not together anymore!" she defended herself and look Jiwon and hold his hand.

"ok... ok... I believe you and where are you? I am here in your house and Bom said your not here," 

Dara hesitate to answere and look at Jiwon as if asking him to help her. 

"Let's tell him our relationship," he whispered to Dara.

She nod. "Well.. oppa I am with Eun Ji won," she told her manager. 

"Eun Ji Won!! Why are you together?!" he question her. "Message me the address and I want you to explain to me everything," he said

Dara give him the exact address of Eun Ji Won.

"What should I do?" she is panicking.

"Everything will be ok. I will always be here to help and support you love," Jiwon said and hug her tight. Make sure Kwon Jiyong that I well not see your face or else I will give a punch to your pretty face, he is very furious to Jiyong, to the dispatch and to the news spreading about her girlfriend.

 

Knock....knock....knock....knock...

 

Jieon open the door and see Dara's manager. "she is in the living room," Jiwon informed Dara's manager.

Dara immediately stand when she see her manager and Jiwon went to Dara side to give her a support. 

Dara's manager see how protective Eun Ji Won to Dara. He also see Jiwon how he caress Dara to give her support and comfort to her. He sit and wait for Dara and Jiwon's explaination. "Explain everything to me Dara," he said to Dara.

"well..." she is fidging her nails and face Jiwon as if telling him that he help her explain.

He understand Dara even though she is telling him, he knows she is asking for help. "Dara and I are dating," he briefly said to Dara's manager.

Dara's manager look at Dara. 

"But I did not cheat on Jiyong it is him who cheated on me. And after that me and Jiwon become friends as we got closer our feeling for each other blossoms," she explained. 

"You should have told me Dara-yah. I will not prohibiting you on dating someone but atleast tell me who is your dating," he told to Dara. "We should wait flr YG's action but YG already called me and he wants to see you with Jiyong since he is also involve in this scandal," he explain both to Dara and Jiwon.

"What will happend now?" Jiwon ask.

"Tell everything to YG," he said to Jiwon. "Are you two ready to reveal your relationship?" he asked Dara and Jiwon.

Dara nod and look at Jiwon

"Dara and I are ready to public our relationship of this will resolve this mess," Jiwon said to Dara's manager.

Jiwon hold Dara's hands. "Everything will be ok,"