Chapter 11

Crush or Love

 

"Miss Dara you can rest for a bit," one of staff said to Dara.

Dara nod and smile. She look at her phone and smile more when she saw a missed calls and messages from Jiwon.

 

From: Jiwon Oppa

Message: Do not tire youself to much.... 

 

From: Jiwon Oppa

Message: Hey! Are you on the set already?

 

From: Jiwon Oppa

Message: What time you will be done shooting?

 

From: Jiwon Oppa

Message: Why your not replying???

 

Should I call him? What if he is busy? she asked herself but decided to call him.

 

Ring....ring...ring...

 

"Why did you not respond to my messages?! I been calling you," he said not even greeting her.

"Hello Mr. Eun Ji Won," she greet him.

"Answer me, why did you not replied?" still questioning her.

She smiled "sorry if I did not reply I just read your messages," she said and heard him inhaled and exhaled deeply. "You mad?" she asked

"no, I got worried that you did not respond to any of my messages and you did not even answered my calls," he stated.

"Sorry oppa," 

"Have you eaten already?" 

"Miss Dara please be ready in a minute. We will be shooting for your next scene," the staff informed her.

"Ok, thank you," she said to the staff.

"Oppa I have to go now," she said toJiwon

"Ok, call me when your done." he said and ended the call.

Dara went to the staff and listen intently to the photographer. She pose with grace and passion on every angle and flashed of the camera.

Not a single disappointment is seen on photographer. "Good job Dara. Keep posing for me Dara," the photographer praise her and continue to shot some pictures.

The staff admire how good she is and how beautiful she was. "Miss Dara is like a goddess. She is so beautiful," one of the male staff said. 

 

-------------

 

The Sechskies member watching Jiwon tossing and always checking his phone and they were amazed how Jiwon irritated when checking his phone.

"You ok Jiwon?" Sung hoon asked.

Jiwon check his phone "why you ask Hoon?" 

"because you keep on looking at your phone hyung," Jae-duc said.

He was about to respond to Jae-duc when his ring. He stand up and leave the studio and and answered the call. 

He interrogate Dara for not answering his calls and messages. They talk for a few minutes until he heard someone calling Dara.

He went back to studio smiling.

"I told you his waiting a call," Jae-jin said 

"Who might it be?" Suwon asked.

"Ofcourse it is a girl," Sunghoon said and smiled to thir leader.

"Yah!!!" Jiwon shouted to . "Focus on our album!" demand to but still smiling.

"By the way we have schedule tomorrow for adidas together with Dara-shi," Jae-jin informed.

"I think they want to meet us together with Dara to discuss the concept of the commercial and advertisements," Suwon said.

Jiwon did not listen to 's talking about their schedule tomorrow all he care about is seeing his girl tomorrow. He already miss her.

 

-------------

 

Dara thanks and bow to the photographer and staff before she hop in to her manager's car.

"What time it it oppa?" she asked her manager

He looked at his watch "It is already 1AM Dara take a nap during the ride. I will wake you up when we arrive at your house," he instructed

"Do I have a schedule tomorrow?" she asked.

"Yup, you have early schedule with adidas," 

"What time is my schedule tomorrow?" 

"8AM, so take a nap, you have early schedule tomorrow," 

She nod and close her eyes due to exhaustion Dara did not know how long she sleep. 

Dara felt a tap on her shoulder. 

"Dara, where her at your house and I already put your stuff inside your house," her manager said.

"Ok," 

"Should I pick you at 7Am?" her manager asked.

"I can manage oppa. I will meet you there," she said and wave to her manager "Drive safe oppa,"

"Sleep well Dara," her manager said and drive.

Dara tiredly went inside her home and change to her pajamas. She check the room next to her Bommie looks tired too. She is busy recording her next album she thought and went her room to set her alarm before she sleep.