FIRST KISS

PARALLEL WORLDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung and Joohyun agreed to enter the woods again. Even if both of them are unaware of the distinct paths they decided to go back since that's the only place that Taehyung knew that can lead them to the Palace. In the middle of the woods surrounded by trees, grass and bushes the two walk to the unknown path. 

"It is run by a machine." Joohyun said as they were talking about the 'vehicle'that she said last night.

"What is a machine?" Taehyung asked once again.

Now that Joohyun is convinced that she is in another world her frustrations with Taehyungs questions somehow subsides. "It made that kind of ride run 10 times faster than a horse." Joohyun explained.

"Are you telling me the truth?" Taehyung asked. "or its just a myth that you believe in your world?" 

"I am not lying to you." Joohyun rolled her eyes. "If you found the pathway to my world stay for a while so I could show you what I am actually saying." Joohyun offered. 

While making their long walk they heard a scream out of nowhere, Taehyung immediately grabbed Joohyun's wrist and prompted her to duck. They moved slowly hiding behind the big rock formations leaning forward so they could hide themselves and followed where the scream is coming from.

Until they found a small neighborhood 10ft below where they are standing. The neigborhood are being attacked by Bandits. Adults were hurt and Children were tied so they couldn't run. They trespassed at their houses and took everything they could. 

Bandits are frightening to see. They are the most low form of humans in the Kingdom that you would choose to live with a sick cow than them. Their hair are long, their beard covered their faces, they have poor hygiene and most of them are suffering from rash because they're not well groomed.

Taehyung hate it. He doffs his metal armor and helmet from him and wear it to Joohyun. She tried to hide her smile and thinking that Taehyung was being too overprotective on her. When he finally wear everything on Joohyun he assisted her to hide behind the rocks. He took his Bow and arrow and hit about 15 people without a miss. Some of the Bandits tried to look for him but he hides so well. He knew that if he attack those Bandits on his own they will end up killing him. 

"Omo you hit so well. If you weren't shutting your eyes that night I might be dead right now." Joohyun compliments him.

When some of the Bandits are weak and five were still alert Taehyung took the chance to attack. He jumped from the 10feet high elevated area and stabbed one Bandit with his sword as soon as his both feet landed the grounded. Four bandits attacked him and he skillfully avoid every attacks they made. He managed to his sword on one of the Bandits throat, Kicked and punched other one stabbed his sword in between his lower ribs and when there is only one left Taehyung didn't doubt to throw his sword to him hitting him directly to his heart after he saw the chaos that they made in the neighborhood.

Joohyun on the otherhand was amazed with Taehyung's skill. She thought that the Creators somehow are still within her favor because they blessed her with a man that can truly protect her in the kingdom. 

Some of the adults in the neighborhood untied the children. The head of the neighborhood approached Taehyung and thanked him. He noticed his bangle and when he found out that he's from the royal family he took everyone's attention and they gathered to kneeled in front of him. 

"I have a favor to ask." Taehyung said.

"Anything for you your highness." The leader of the neighborhood willingly said for the People of the Kingdom it will be a great pleasure to give favors for the royal family. 

"My company is stock up there. Is there any way where she can go down here safely?" Taehyung asked.

"We have a long ladder made of wood your highness so you don't have to walk 100 steps away from here to go down." One of the commoner said.

"Please rise and get it for me." Taehyung ordered.

The commoner was able to assist Joohyun in going the ladder even thought it was quite a struggle since Joohyun is afraid of heights. As soon as she gets down from the 10ft ground a woman grabbed her and prompted her to kneeled before Taehyung. 

"Please stand up." Taehyung commanded and both of them did. She hated it that she has to be passively grabbed just to bow at him. 

A man approached Taehyung and informed him that they spare a room for him. They cleaned it up and set up the thickiest comforter that he could sleep on. They even apologized that its the only thing they could offer him. 

When they reached their room Joohyun immediately went inside so the woman who grabbed her to kneel down held her wrist. "How rude. How could you get inside the Prince's room." She said. 

"Let go of me." She coldly commanded. 

"She'll be staying inside my room. We'll get married as soon as we reach the Palace." Taehyung politely informed her.

"Omo." The woman said. "I apologize for being rude to you My lady. Please inform me if there's anything that discomforts you." 

Joohyun just rolled her eyes and entered their room made with fine woods. The floor isn't made of tiles nor carpeted but it's well made with wood that no dust can be felt by a hand. Joohyun lay on the comforter and even though it is completely different from her bed it is better compared from sleeping on the sand at the seashore. 

Taehyung also lay beside her comfortably and it surpirsed her. She can't look at her and it made her uncomfortable sharing bed with him in a close distance. "Right." She said. "We must be get used to this because we're getting married." Joohyun said.

Taehyung just smiled at her as he finds her very funny when she say phrases that its difficult for him to understand. He doesn't feel awkward at all since as a Prince he knew its his privelege to be served by the best thing that they can offer. 

"Don't you think you're kind a rude earlier?" Joohyun asked him.

"Wae?" Taehyung asked back since he wasn't bad mouthed like that ever since he was born.

"You saw how that woman disrespected me. You should have told her earlier that I am your fiance." Joohyun complained.

"Fiance?" 

"Oh here we go again.. Why do you have to ask me back a question if I am eager to have your answer?"  Joohyun asked annoyingly. "It is someone you call to your partner before getting married in our world." 

"You've been mentioning our marriage too much. Do not forget that its not for real." Taehyung said.

"Of course I'm not forgetting that." Joohyun said for her it was quite offensive that Taehyung have said those words since both of them are doing each other a favor. She stood up from where they are lying and went out the room.

A group of ladies who are busy preparing for their dinner found her and bowed at her. "Is  there something that's bothering you My lady?" A woman asked but all she can do is to lower her head. Some of the woman wondered why did she act like that when it is a great honor to be married by the Prince of the Kingdom.

"Ne. The Prince discomforts me." Joohyun complained and left with her arms folded on her chest. She decided to make a few walks even though they've been doing that since yesterday that she got there. She kept on murmuring Taehyung's words. "H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter