FIRST ARGUMENT

PARALLEL WORLDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a week of Joohyun’s training with Yoona the wedding preparations are finally over. Nothing will halt the second Prince’s wedding. It was already announced in the whole Kingdom and everyone are celebrating with them. Families are wearing their best clothes; children are decorating their tables and best dishes are prepared on their table.

 

The people in the Kingdom appreciates and love the Royal Family as if they hold half of their lives. So when they rejoice they will rejoice as well. Noble families that were personally invited by the Kings finally arrived. Well organized and lined up as they entered the Palace. Bringing the gifts that they will offer for the newlyweds.

 

Joohyun’s wedding gown finally arrived and was personally delivered by Lady Sooyoung secured in a leather suitcase as she carried it down to the carriage that picked her up at her Tailor shop.

 

Joohyun’s heart pounds as she waits inside her room. The big day is about to happen and she can’t help but to be so fidgety specially when Sooyoung revealed the dress that she will wear. It is stunning and she designed it well better than she expected. “Did you do this on your own?” She asked as she caress the long white of shoulder gown made with expensive satin dress. She could even imagine herself in it even if she’s not wearing it yet.

 

The beauty artists arrived and greeted Joohyun with a bow. They made sure to express their admiration to her and their gratitude to be part of the Royal wedding.

 

It took a couple of hour for Joohyun to be prepared. Until the wedding dress is finally worn to her. She was mesmerized by her own beauty as she observes herself in front of the mirror. She even thought if she’s the one she is facing in front of the mirror.

 

The Royal carriage that is made of silver and golds has finally arrived lead by four black horses secured with brown and golden belts. Joohyun was assisted by her servants lead by Kim Yerim who’s teary for Joohyun’s upcoming wedding and supervised by Defenders to make sure that the Lady will be sent safely at the entrance of the Palace.

 

From the gateway the red carpet has been rolled to the massive Royal court garden of the Palace. Even Joohyun couldn’t believe herself that she has to walk really far but it was explained to her by Yoona that her long walk symbolized her willingness to accept her role as the second Princess of the Kingdom.

 

She finally arrived at the gateway. The royal carriage where she is was opened by a Defender and assisted her as she goes down. She started walking at the red carpet following its course as she’s being welcomed by Defenders by raising their swords making a roof for her.

 

After a hundred of footsteps she finally arrived at the massive royal court garden and the trumpets finally blown by the musicians at the rooftop of the Palace informing the whole Kingdom that the Bride has arrived at the massive garden.

 

The lyres begin to play, the harp begins to strum, The painters begins to sketch and the chorale begins to sing. Taehyung’s eyes becomes fixated to her bride as he witnesses her beauty through her long veil. He became paralyze as if his world became blurred that Joohyun is the only one clear to him. He smiled ear to ear as she’s finally approaching and now that she is standing in front of her, he offered his hand and faced the two Kings. The Prince and the Lady bowed to them and to the Prince and Princess as well.

 

No one in the courtyard who are witnessing the wedding isn’t mesmerized by Joohyun’s beauty. They are all have the same thoughts that her features are unique and the Prince has really a good taste in choosing his wife.

 

“I could kiss you right now.” Taehyung whispered to her as soon as they were commanded by the wedding minister to kneel down.

 

She blushed but she ignored him. She told herself that no matter how amazing her wedding will be she will stick to the thought that everything was agreed to be fake and she wouldn’t give in to her emotions.

 

“Welcome to the Royal wedding of the second Prince of the Namjin Kingdom.” The minister begun. “We are all about to witness Prince Taehyung and Lady Joohyun’s wedding.” He announced.

 

The minister begun to perform some rituals. He put some leaves inside a pot and burn it. He walks around Taehyung and Joohyun as he murmurs some incomprehensible prayers. He also pour a wine into a clear wine glass and handed it to Taehyung after drinking some of it he passed it to Joohyun.

 

“By the eyes of the Creators, The Kingdom, Its leaders and its People. I shall pronounce you Husband and wife.” The minister announced and handed a bracelet that perfectly occupies the newlyweds forearm and when they were able to wear it to each other they both faced the crowd and the bell started to ring informing the whole Kingdom that the second Prince is finally married and the second Princess is finally welcomed in the Royal Family.

 

“You may kiss the bride if you may wish your highness.” The minister said.

 

So Taehyung lift Joohyun’s veil over her head and cupped both of her cheeks. She can’t look at him and she’s nervous. Her Prince is just too handsome and then she smiled, she felt like her heart melted. She shuts her eyes and the Prince kiss her on her forehead and her eyes widened she was expecting a kiss on her lips. Joohyun wanted to pull him for a kiss but it is prohibited. So she just faked a smile and waved to the People who rejoiced their marriage.

 

The after event was held inside the Palace. They enjoyed watching the show performed by the entertainers from the carnival and the musicians that offered a song for them. The guests lined up to offer their gifts which the Prince and the Princess politely accepted. everyone congratulate them and send off their best wishes for the newlyweds of the Palace.

 

Before the full moon the wedding was finished and the Palace is already empty from the crowd. It is part of their tradition that the Parents of the Prince will send them to their room for their first night of being together.

 

Joohyun awkwardly walk with Taehyung behind the two Kings and that’s when she realized that starting from that night, she will be sharing the same room with Taehyung. The Kings congratulate them again and opened the doors of their new room. It was bigger than Joohyun’s room which somehow made her feel delighted the huge room is enough for her to make distance with Taehyung.

 

As soon as they entered the room Taehyung immediately lay down on the bed feeling so exhausted and Joohyun sit down on the couch unintentionally complying with the newlyweds norms in the Kingdom.

 

“Didn’t you feel burden at all?” Taehyung asked Joohyun but she remained quiet. She doffs her shoes from her feet and massage them on her own. Taehyung noticed that she’s been so quiet ever since the wedding has begun so he decided to approach her.

 

He kneeled down and snatched one of her foot from her hand. It made her feel awkward. That is something she didn’t expect. “I know you were overwhelmed by the love and grace that our people gave you.” He said while he presses her foot with his thumb. “You might be feeling guilty right now that we both have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter