SIGNALS

PARALLEL WORLDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung decided to meet Baekhyun and Jungkook back at their home. He thought it will be very impossible for him to get along with Wendy since the presence of her alone pisses him off and he knew it wont be easy to convince Joohyun to stay away from her. 

“You mean she dreamed of you dying?” Baekhyun asked again even if Taehyung was able to tell him thr ehole story clearer than the glass of water he is holding.

“Is it possible for the Princess to have that kind of power?” Jungkook asked Baekhyun.

Baekhyun shrugged his shoulder. Making sure not to give any assurance to both of them. “But if her Mother possessed incredible powers then that could be possible.” 

“I don’t understand.” Taehyung said.

“Maybe this is the reason why they were so afraid when you were born. You hold the decision whether to save the kingdom or not.” Baekhyun told Taehyung. 

Taehyung sighs and lowered his head. “You mean… if I choose to live the Kingdom might suffer forever and if I accept my death, I might save the Kingdom.” Taehyung said to them. “But I will never have the chance to be with the Princess again.” 

“No. I don’t want that to happen.” Jungkook said. Despite that the Prince is obviously delaying their return to the Kingdom he knew that he still deserved to be happy. “Maybe the reason why she was able to see her dreams was because we’re given a chance to change it.”

“I’m afraid that the more you avoid something that is meant to be happened then the more it is likely to happen.” Baekhyun said.

As the time passes by and the more Taehyung stays in the world where he shouldn’t be, the more it s difficult for him to decide. He left Baekhyun and Jungkook again and decided to walk alone. He knew that Jungkook will just make him feel guilty for not doing anything to save the Kingdom and he doesn’t want the pressure at all.

The slight cold breeze that touches his skin and makes the strands of his hair dance along to its way with the mixed random sound of vehicle horns and the changing colors of the stoplights at the intersection immerses him at the place he’s not supposed to be. Being in a place different from his Kingdom embraces him away from it. 

“I badly wanted to stay here… with you.” Taehyung spoke silently. 

*Phone beeps

From: Joohyun
V, its already late aren’t you going home already? Did I offend you for inviting Wendy here? I know it was a wrong move but my only intentions was for you two to get along. If you’re going to spend the night at your home please tell me but my night will be very lonely without you beside me.

Taehyung smiled from her text. “Will I be able to keep this when I die?”

Taehyung reached Joohyun’s apartment and found her alone at the couch. She was frowning and eventually was about to cry. He rushed beside her and observed her face.”is everything alright?” He asked while checking her whole body.

Joohyun couldn’t help it and she burst out crying. Feeling guilty for giving Taehyung a hard time getting along with Wendy. She dived her face on his chest and hugged him tightly. “I am really sorry.” She apologized between her sniffs. “I really feel uncomfortable for not stopping you from leaving earlier. I should’ve just asked Wendy nicely to leave.” 

Taehyung exhaled in relief and hugged her tight as well. “You scared me. I thought something bad happened to you.” He caressed her back gently helping her to calm down. “It’s fine. Don’t feel bad about it. Ever since I came into your life I stole her time with you, it should be me who’s supposed to be adjusting.”

“Really? You don’t feel offended for what I failed to do?” Joohyun asked with a cute puppy eyes and a frown.

Taehyung nods and gave her a quick peck. “Ne, please stop crying now.”

Joohyun was able to tame down after minutes of gulping and sniffing. She asked to be cuddled while they’re watching her favorite movie The vow while sharing a bucket of popcorn on the couch.

“I’ve watched this several times before but I never get sick of it.” She boasted. Telling her boyfriend that the movie is really good.

Taehyung nods. He haven’t seen the movie at all and just nods. Agreeing to her feedback. Since he knew to himself that he will not be entertained at all cause watching movie isn’t really amusing for him.

As the movie goes a long the scenes are becoming more daring and intimate and Taehyung couldn’t just keep his naughty hands to himself. “V, you have to behave. If you keep on doing that you will miss the best part of the movie.” Joohyun said but she’s not stopping him from what he’s doing.

“So we’re not in the best part yet?” Taehyung jokingly asked and since Joohyun isn’t that so strict on him to behave at all. He kept his eyes and attention to the movie while his hands are inside Joohyun’s shirt.

The movie is honestly not that entertaining to Taehyung at all. He only watches news, until after Paige lost her memories. He kept his hands away from Joohyun and because she’s on her favorite scene she didn’t notice that Taehyung is being teary as well. 

He stood up and went to the bedroom. Leaving Joohyun on the couch and it made her worried why did he do that. She grabbed the remote control and paused the movie and went after Taehyung. She found him sitting on the bed with his head down.
 
She approached her and kneeled in front of him so she could see his face and she found him crying. “Are you alright? The movie was really good right?”

Taehyubg laughed and nods as he tried to wipe his tears and hold it while Joohyun is still looking at him. “Joohyun, what if I did something that caused you to lost your memories?”

“Just like what Leo did? I partially blamed him for Paige’s accident. I mean if he could be more responsible driver… uhmmm going back to your question if that happens please just do your best for me to remember you again.” She responded and grab both of Taehyung’s hand.

“What if there was like a sort of a magic that I made for you to forget me?” 

Thinking that Taehyung is on his childish interests in fantasy again, she folded her arms and faked his eyebrow to be frowned. “Then I will not forgive you.” She responded between her laughs and she went back on being serious for a second. “When you came into my life, I’ve never been so happy like this. The feeling is wonderful,magical I couldn’t just explain it but seriously… I would really be angry if that happens. Every second with you is a memory that I cherish.” 

“Miane.” Taehyun apolgized.

“Kwenchana… let’s just watch comedy film next time.”  Joohyun said and she playfully sit on Taehyung’s lap. “Uhmmm… I was really busy watching lately can you keep your hands inside my shirt again?” She asked naughtily and passively placed both of his hands inside her shirt.

SNAP! Joohyun’s palms landed on Taehyung’s cheek. The slap was really hard and she’s very furious as of the moment. Both of their eyes are teary but she’s too angry that she speaks while her teeth are gritted. Wendy tried to held her arm to stop her and she really feels sorry towards Taehyung who’s currently has nothing to after he was slapped. 

She gasped and opened her eyes, it was a strange dream of Taehyung again. She opened the bedside lamp ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter