WHO ARE YOU?

PARALLEL WORLDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byun Baekhyun came out from his wooden door that is situated in the garden alone, he left the Prince and the Defender in different country and in different time and now that he is in the present time, just what he is expecting his doorbell rings before he could even step his foot in his mansion.

Pressing the screen, it is the people that he is expecting. “Let them in.” He told the guards in the gate and they were sent inside the front doors of his mansion using a golf cart.

This time, The Prince that he left wearing a yellow cute pajama is now wearing a gray suit, hair tidy up showing his forehead, he is taller, has broader shoulder, his eyes are sharper than before, skin is darker and in overall he is totally matured. He walks towards Baekhyun and slapped him as hard as he could.

The guards who were putting down their luggage approached them immediately and pointed the gun to him. Baekhyun raised his palms and asked the guards to go back to his gates. Jungkook just stayed behind Taehyung. Even if they spent 9 years together and he was treated like a real brother to Taehyung he didn’t forget what he has to do.

“It was a gun!” Taehyung yelled at him. “That could kill me. That’s what you pointed to me 9 years ago!”

Baekhyun nods and didn’t deny anything. “I have to protect this world from trespassers. Please forgive me Prince Taehyung.”

Taehyung couldn’t look him in the eyes. Learning how society in the current world works made him feel guilty for disrespecting his grandfather. “Let’s talk in your study room.” He said and passed by Baekhyun as if he was the owner of the mansion.

Baekhyun just laughed “Did that come from the King’s blood line?” and helped Jungkook who is now taller than him wearing a red leather jacket, black tight jeans and headphones surrounding his neck. “Woah. daebak you were just wearing your armor full of dirt yesterday.”

“Annyeonghasaeyo Mr Byun. Its been 9 years.” He said and now his voice is way too deeper than before.

“Its just been a day to me.”

“You still look the same.” Jungkook said and both of them went inside.

Baekhyun lead Jungkook to his room and asked him to pack away Taehyung’s stuffs in his room as well and headed to the study room. Taehyung was standing in front of his desk by just looking from his back Baekhyun could tell that he has the guts to be a king and to be a leader.

“Are you still upset for what I’ve done?” Baekhyun asked his Grandson.

He looked down. Still even with the knowledge that he learned for the past 9 years he still managed to keep his soft heart. “I apologize for slapping you. That was just too disrespectful.”

Baekhyun exhales and smiles. “You’re still my Prince and I deserved it if I disrespected you.”

“Thank you for sending me to that timeline, I learned a lot.” He said. The transition from being dumbed to smart to Taehyung wasn’t that easy at all. From mp3s to ipods, from keypad phones to screen touch phones, from heavy TV to flat screen TV he witnessed everything. “You’re right. If I could look back, I don’t want Princess Irene meet me like a stupid human.”

 “At least you understand why I placed you there. Anyway, I know you spent 9 years in New York but it was just yesterday when you arrive here in the present time. Days before you arrived, I saw a meteorite falling down when we were visited by a storm and it landed at the blue house.” He informed Taehyung.

“Is that?”

“I can’t assure you anything but is Princess Irene related to the current President of the country?” Baekhyun asked.

“Could that be possible?” Taehyung asked him back.

“Did she also make her way back to the same pathway of yours?”

Taehyung shake his head. “Her pathway was magically made by her Mother to be destined specifically wherever her home is.”

Baekhyun nods. “Then she might be related to the President somehow.”

“Bae Joohyun?” Taehyung laughs. “When I learned about the internet I’ve been into news and updates in your country, I know that the youngest child and only daughter of the President is a public figure and I am not gonna lie. She really exactly look like Joohyun outside but not inside.”

“How can you say so?” Baekhyun asked him.

“I’m being impatient right now. I need to find her; I have to trigger her power.” Taehyung said “Just give me the pocket clock. I want to see if we will be able to save the Kingdom.”

Baekhyun laughed sarcastically. He took the clock from his pocket, dropped it on the floor and smashed it using his foot. Really hard that it break into pieces. “Prince Taehyung, we do not take advantage of manipulating time that way. If you insist to go to the future, the Present will be manipulated and the past will be ignored and the future that you witness might never happen.”

“Then how are we going to find her?” Taehyung asked and now he’s starting to cry.

Baekhyun embraced him tightly. It was the first time that he had someone in his arms and the physical contact and affection that he felt towards his Grandson was way too much for him to handle. “I know if you believe that she is the savior of the Kingdom, she will save it no matter how severe it is when you go back there. You’re just being too impatient right now because you miss her.” He said and caress his Grandson’s back. “Just cry.”

The sun shines brightly and because Taehyung and Jungkook still have different body clock, Taehyung decided to go out for a walk while Jungkook spent his time waiting to get sleepy in his room playing his Nintendo switch.

The streets of Seoul are not too different in New York, the rules, the population and the number of vehicles isn’t that much as well. Ignoring people passing by him is what he is good at. He never wanted to make so much crowd since he knew he will not be going to stay there longer.

Just when he crossed the pedestrian lane, he stands in the bus stop mesmerized by Joohyun’s picture advertisement of her beauty products. From the way how her eye brows shaped down to her eyes and the smile in his mouth. All he can do is to stare at her and he shake his head “No you’re not Princess Irene, she is not arrogant and cold. She’s not going to see a lot of men because she loves me.”

Even there was something that attracts him to Joohyun’s pictures, he made himself believe that she is not Princess Irene at all.  “She will never lie about her true name.” He told himself again.

Google.SKR – Search “Bae Joohyun”

Bae Joohyun products voted number one by women in today’s generation.

Bae Joohyun, the youngest child of the President stole a taxi in the hospital.

Bae Joohyun and her dating history.

Bae Joohyun has commitment issues.

Bae Joohyun and her cold, arrogant and disrespectful attitude.

“Are these the reasons why he’s denying that his Princess is Bae Joohyun?” Baekhyun asked Jungkook that is also watching his laptop as they both browsing articles about her.

Jungkook shrugged his shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter