GOOD BYE

PARALLEL WORLDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The tale of the powerful Queen

When the creators molded the creatures with such features and identity, few of them were molded likely just like them and one who was able to acquire that gift was no other than Princess Taeyeon. She is a very lovely and joyful Princess that the People of her Kingdom rejoice when she was born.

She grew up a fine and kind woman that everybody admires and because she’s the only child of the King and Queen the throne was passed through her and because of that she uses her rights as a Queen to promote balance and equality in the Kingdom and that includes the right of women to be educated and in that way the women in the Kingdom were able to have equal rights with the men.

Until in such days when the women stepped as one of the Royal advisers. Lee Chaelin, the first ever lady adviser of the Kingdom Taeyeon. She raised awareness and oriented the Queen that equality in the Kingdom will not be exercised by any creature as long as there are someone out there who practice Black magic.

The practice of Black magic is the true enemy of the Kingdom and it is a big threat to any living creature. The dark sorcerers were gathered in the Kingdom as well as cursed creatures in the cage were presented to the Queen. The highness was praying that all of the speculation was wrong but when she commanded the Black sorcerers to drop the curse with the creatures, right before her eyes. The pigs were turned into humans, the crows were turned into tax collectors and some of the insects were turned into Defenders.

It surprised her and it hurts her to witness the unfair system of Black magic. The Queen was so furious and outraged with it. The Dark sorcerers are handcuffed and lined kneeling to the Queen for forgiveness. “Tax collectors are assigned to collect some of your income so the Palace could save anything to feed the starving and the Defenders are assigned to implement peace and ordinance in the Kingdom and you dared to curse them?” Without hesitation the Queen ordered “No one who practice black magic in this kingdom shall be alive.”

The Defenders didn’t think twice in killing the Dark Sorcerers with their swords and spear and when one decided to escape using his black magic, he angered Taeyeon and by just looking at him. He crumpled and died with his broken bones and from that day anyone who will be practicing black magic shall not be allowed to live in the Kingdom.

The Creators who are watching the sorted worlds are impressed with Taeyeon’s power. It is the first time in the long years when someone who acquired their abilities are using it for the betterment of the world. Except with one.

When the Creators were not looking, one of them sent storm and large waves to Taeyeon’s Kingdom every other day. They tried so hard sacrificing lamb, cow, etc as they pry to the Creators but they still receive the floods and the threat of the tsunami.

Many villagers and commoners have died. Those who survived were starving and as there are also no fishes that can be gathered to the flood. The farms and plantations were filled with water and hundreds of People are stranded at the Palace.

The Queen knew she shouldn’t stand still. Without the Defenders and Servants with her she made her way on her own to the depths of the sea. She stood in the boat that she rowed on her own and prayed to the Creators. “My People are suffering. Please help us.” Unfortunately, the Creator who hated her was the one who heard her prayers from above and it angers him.

He sent another storm with lightnings and triggered the volcano to erupt to threat the Queen but she’s not scared of it. She calmly stands on the boat allowing the drops of the heavy rain, the noise of the thunder and the threat of the volcano. She knew to herself that like her the Creators understand what they’re going through.

“Are you out of your mind!?” Kangta pushed Moon Hee Joon as he only observed the world that he’s watching filled with natural calamities. So, he wash out the storm and thunder and calmed the Volcano and the waves in the ocean. He sent the sun earlier than expected so it could dry up the flood that filled the plantation and farm. He made the rich soil so the trees could grow rapidly and the People could build their houses. “If that Creature died because of what you brought to that world you might end up in the depths of the underworld.” Kangta reminded him.

Moon Hee Joon is still angry with the Queen as if she is trying to manipulate the Creators but that was not Queen Taeyeon’s intention. The Creators are not allowed to harm humans if they do, they will have to be sent to the underworld and they will not have the same access that they have above once they’re placed there.

Years has passed and the creatures in her Kingdom are already doing well and it made her bored to see the same people everyday and do the same thing every day. She looked at the stars and the sky and realized that it’s the only thing in her Kingdom that she hasn’t mastered yet.

She did everything to study its movements and behavior. Including the places where it shines and fades the most but she didn’t make a record of it. Everything was just in her mind. Until it happened that from an indefinite location in the forest the stars opened a portal to another world.

Hesitant at first. She bravely entered the portal and with just a second.. it surprised her to see a different world from her Kingdom. Kyuhyun, her Royal attendant who came with her was amazed as well. Vehicles were ride by people are lined up on the roads, People wearing suit and ties and dress are filled the streets and unusual house designs stands high before them.

Days has passed and the Queen has been traveling from different worlds. It saddens her to realize that if she spends days to the different world, she will miss years in her Kingdom and that’s when she decided to drop her title. She found her place in Earth and seeing her Kingdom so well and fine made her decide to stay there.

Until she fell in love in the different world and she gave birth to a loving and sweet daughter that just exactly look like her. She has her mother’s traits. Intelligent, pretty and authoritative and when her loving daughter reached six, “Omma my hair clip looks good in you.”Her daughter said as she placed it her hair before she goes to sleep. Kyuhyun appeared in her room while she’s singing lullaby to her.

“My Queen.. the Kingdom needs you.” He informed the Queen that he is the great grandson of Kyuhyun who has taught him years to travel the worlds.

When Taeyeon finally left the Kingdom, the People managed to maintain its rules and standing without a leader by following the laws that she implemented. When Moon Hee Joon sends storms and floods it no longer scares the People since they already know how to managed after that.

It angered him that they have been like that for years so instead of sending simple rain, he sent volcanic eruption, flash floods, earthquake and thunders that causes fire once it hits the ground.

Taeyeon finally witness it before her eyes. The Kingdom is devastated and completely destroyed and leaving her daughter to the other world pains her. She placed both of her hands on the ground and now she’s controlling everything to calm down. Exerting all her effort her eyes glowed brightly and the ground calms, the volcano stops, the floods are being absorbed by the ground and the rain has stopped.

The Queen managed to control everything and when she is ready to go back to her world he was stabbed with sword deeply as it half passes by in front of her body. It was Moon Hee Joon who transformed himself into human like. The presence of Taeyeon is threat to him. “You shouldn’t use your powers the way we do!” He exclaimed.

Breathing in pain. She tried so hard to live, being weak and losing her strength. 4 of the Creators descends down to stop Moon Hee Joon but they failed. Taeyeon has already lift a curse for him. “The sword that you use to lost my life will be the same sword that will be used to lose yours and for that I wish not to live. I proclaim my body not to decay and ascend to heaven until my offspring witness me.” And before they could interrupt the curse Moon Hee Joon pulled the sword from her and used his power to break it but it didn’t.

He turned himself into his Creator like feature that he is now taller than a volcano. He threw the sword in the depths of volcano and surrounds it with lava so no one would dare to get it and after doing that he was automatically pulled in the underworld.

The Creators treated each other like brothers so to protect the life of the Creator in the underworld, they cursed So Hee a fire guard in the foot of the Volcano whoever looks in her eyes will be burned so no one would dared to step at the foot of the volcano and when So Hee knew about this she decided to leave the volcano to protect the people who are living there. Her blood is the only way that can free the sword from the lava.

Kyuhyun managed to carry Taeyeon back to the palace but she insisted not to be saved. She ordered him to go back to the other world and look after her only child. “Make sure she’ll never be able to step this Kingdom. It is dangerous for her to live here.” Taeyeon ordered.

The blood that escaped her body made a hidden forest for her. It is magically built just how like the elements of the Kingdom sees her. Lovely, colorful and beautiful.  The roots of the Kingdom built it to protect the body of the late Queen.

 

 

It is already midnight and Joohyun was able to put Taehyung on the bed while she embraced him tightly. He is sleeping deeply and embracing Joohyun really tight. The Princess is still bothered with the Prince’s unusual behavior. She knew him very well he will not cry with just simple scolding from her, She observes him more and she can’t help but to get worried why is he acting so strange all of a sudden.

The next morning Sehun arrived at the Palace and visited the two Kings after he was informed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter