FEAR?

PARALLEL WORLDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Joohyun woke up without Taehyung again beside her. “Was that just a dream again? That he came back?” Joohyun asked herself and as soon as she gets out her bedroom, she found Taehyung busy typing on his laptop in her study room. She cant help but to smile watching her ideal man.

“Good morning”

“Good morning. Just give me 5 minutes and I’ll join you for breakfast.”  He said while his eyes are still glued on his laptop. Joohyun curiously moved beside him and leaned to check what he was doing. He is checking some outerspace footage from a satellite.

“Daebak. Is this what you do for a living?”  Joohyun said as her eyes are totally immersed at the screen of his laptop but she didn’t get any respond and the next thing she knew Taehyung stopped typing, only to find out that he was staring at underneath the loose collar of her pajamas. She gave him a quick peck on his lips. “Byuntae.” She as she lift her trunk but before she could walk to the kitchen, Taehyung playfully grabbed her waist and made her sit on his crotch.

“Ughh… perfect.” He made a deep moan as soon as Joohyun landed on him. “I might be occupied looking at your wonderful body but to answer your question, Yes.. this is what I do for a living. I interpret astronomical figures, movements etc.”

Joohyun remained seated on him and twisted her trunk to face him. “Interesting…” She narrowed her eyes seductively.

“I do not prefer food for breakfast now.” Taehyung said and he started to give Joohyun kisses on her neck that made her voluntarily lean on him as she comfortably extends her neck on his shoulder. His hands caress her waist and he slid his hand inside her pajama.

She slightly moaned and exhales deeply. His fingers are already in her folds and playfully but gently slides his fingers up and down.

And that caused Joohyun to skip breakfast and hurry up for work. “We should not do that again in the morning.”

Taehyung smiled watching his Princess as she hurries in tidying up herself. “You can just wake up earlier in the morning instead.” He suggested.

Grabbing her bag without checking if she forgot something, she rushed through the doors of her penthouse but before she could make it to the elevator she went back again and gave Taehyung a quick good bye kiss on his lips “Good bye kiss.” She said and went back making her way to the elevator.

Joohyun couldn’t help but to smile and giggle while on the road. She tried her best to stop herself but she cant. The thought of Taehyung being so intimate and clingy to her just make her don’t want to come to work but she already missed a week of unfinished task.

She arrived at her work place with all smiles and greetings from her employees and when she finally sits on her desk, Sakura politely went inside to check on her.

 “Good morning Chairman Bae, I hope you’re feeling fine after what happened.”

“Thank you, Sakura. I am feeling just fine.”

“Uhmmm.. When would you like to me to re schedule the meeting that you missed a week ago?”

Joohyun narrowed her eyes and tilt her head trying to recall if she missed a meeting prior to her hospitalization. “Did I miss a meeting?”

“Yes Chairman Bae and if you don’t mind can you please provide a reason why did we cancelled the meeting last week?” Sakura prepared her sticky notes and pen anticipating Joohyun’s response.

“Well…” Joohyun was troubled to recall what could possibly the reason.

“If you’re having a hard time can you try to recall what did you do with Doctor Son that time? She was the one who instructed me to cancel your schedule for the rest of the day.” She informed her.

“We watch running man.”

Sakura look sideways and wasn’t sure if she heard that right. “You want me to tell them that we cancelled the meeting because you watch running man?”

“No.” Joohyun sighs in frustration. She know herself and it is impossible for her to do that. “Could you just tell them that I wasn’t feeling well?”

“I would love to Chairman Bae, but that day was the same day you went in the club with Doctor Son. The media released everything in detailed…” Sakura said.

She cursed and that made Sakura stepped backward. “Just re schedule the meeting and I’ll be telling my reasons on the day itself.”

“I’ll ask for everyone’s available schedule Chairman Bae. Thank you.” Sakura made sure to end the conversation knowing that the Chairman is being so frustrated at the moment.

Joohyun spent her time to finish all the paper works that was stack on her desk. She was very busy to the point that she forgot that it is nearly lunch already. Analyzing contracts, revising reports, browsing documents ate most of her time. She didn’t even mind the slight lower back pain that she’s feeling for sitting too much.

A knock on her door almost made her lost her track with what she was doing. So with her eyes still on some reports, she managed to press the phone speaker outside her office. “I do not wish to be interrupted.”

But the doors still opened and that made her pissed but her mood changed after she realized it was Taehyung. “Hi.” He greeted her with some bags of food.

Eyes smiles and curved lips reaching her ears are all on her face as she abandoned her paper works and welcomed Taehyung with a tight embrace. “How did you know my work place?”

“I asked Jk not to leave the place once he dropped you here.” He informed him and raised both of his hands showing some bags of food that he bought on his way “Lunch?”

Joohyun nods and helped him set the lunch that he bought for both of them. She noticed that Taehyung looks around her office and she could tell that he is very pleased with the interiors. “You liked it?” She asked him.

“Yes, the interiors is very you.”

“Anyway, if it’s not too much to ask, can you please do this every day? Lunch could be quite lonely if I’ll be eating alone.”

“Of course. I am very much willing to do it this way since we can’t casually go outside to date.” Taehyung placed some bulgogi in her bowl and pour some juice in her glass. “Anyway… about the thing that we talked about last night.”

“What about it?” Joohyun asked him.

“I want to hear more about it.”

Joohyun giggled at Taehyung. She doesn’t know why but she find him more attractive that way. “What do you want to know?”

“Everything?”

Joohyun shared everything she could recall about the Kingdom but as their conversation goes by the more Taehyung feel like Joohyun is being distant with the Kingdom and it worries him. If he brings Joohyun there at this moment, she might now be that eager to save the Kingdom anymore.

Lunch time was over and Taehyung said good bye with a heavy heart. He also managed to force himself to finish his food with Joohyun. Before going back to Joohyun’s penthouse, he decided to see Jk at Baekhyun’s mansion.

“Prince Taehyung!” He jumped from the couch where he is lying and threw the Nintendo switch that he was playing. “What happened? Is everthing alright?”

“I’m afraid not.” Taehyung said. He informed him how he was saved by the late Queen’s servant and how he learned how Joohyun saved him from getting drowned. “Joohyun must be the one who saved me from falling at the mouth of the volcano.”

“I knew it! It’s her powers! Prince Taehyung we must not waste time. Let’s tell her everything and go back to Kingdom. We’re already several years late there.”

But Taehyung shake his head and disagrees to Jungkook’s suggestion. “I’m afraid she already believes that the Kingdom was plainly just a dream.”

“What? The mermaids might made some errors.”

“No…” Taehyung was sure of it “Our creatures in the Kingdom aren’t like machines to make errors. She still has the memories of the Kingdom but the Princess does no longer find it significant.”

“Oh no…”

“I know… we can’t force her to save the Kingdom if she doesn’t care for it at all.”

“But Prince Taehyung, maybe you’re the one who’s significant to her more than the Kingdom. If she finds out that the Kingdom is significant to you, she might help us.”  Jungkook told him. “and we have no choice but to tell her everything.”

“No, we can’t just be impulsive with our decisions.”

“Prince Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter