INTO THEIR WORLDS

PARALLEL WORLDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ground started to shake and the rocks that forms the beautiful water falls started to collapse. The water slowly evaporated and the trees, bushes and flowers started to shrink and disappear but it didn’t bother Taehyung. His tears are still flowing from his eyes and it wasn’t easy for him to get away with the pain.

“Prince Taehyung, the hidden forest is about to disappear. You shall go back to the Palace now.” Bo ah told him.

Apparently, The hidden forest was only made to protect the late Queen’s body and to serve as Joohyun’s pathway exactly to her home and now that its purpose has been done, its existence will also be erased from the Kingdom.

The only place where he and Joohyun was separated just vanished right before his eyes. He didn’t listen to Bo ah and just indulge the pain from his heart. “Just leave me alone here.” He said.

The good Sorcerer has no choice but to send the Prince back through teleportation. She couldn’t tolerate to see the Kingdom’s Prince suffer more while watching the last place where he and his Princess were together. So even if it is against the law, she put her hand on his shoulder and with just a second, they’re already in the front gates of the Palace.

 “Black magic!” Sehun screamed as he witnessed by his own eyes that Taehyung appeared in front of the gates of the Palace together with some Defenders.

“We are not practicing Black magic.” Bo ah clarified as she opened her palms protecting the quiet Prince behind her as the Defenders pointed their sharp spears on them. “I am a good Sorcerer. I sent the weak and in pain Prince in his home safe.”

“You need to come with us inside the Palace.” Seojun said as his sword is still pointed towards Bo ah.

They walk slowly and both of them willingly complied. The two Kings are seated on their royal throne and they were both shock that the second Prince was hand cuffed with a Sorcerer. They both kneeled but Taehyung was still blank and quiet, the way how Joohyun vanished in front of his eyes is still fresh in his mind.

The lead skyguard explained what he saw at the front gates of the Palace and enumerated his evidences that the Prince is practicing black magic since after the fall, he disappeared twice from the Skyguard’s sight.

“Where is Princess Irene?” King SeokJin asked ignoring Sehun’s statements but none of the two responded.

“I assure you that the Prince doesn’t have the skill to form any kind of magic. I was the one who brought him here.” Bo ah told them. “He is weak and he is in pain, he has to rest now please allow him to go to his bedroom.”

“No!” Sehun demanded. “Where is Princess Irene?”

But the more they seek Joohyun, the more Taehyung’s heart crash in pieces. The thought of her without his presence in the Kingdom kills him twice. He thought without her he has no purpose as a Prince in the Kingdom.

And he lied. “I killed Princess Irene.” He confessed out of guilt. Sending the Princess to her real world and erasing her existence in the Kingdom makes it more like that. Her people will no longer see her.

“Silence!” King Namjoon yelled at him. While King Jin, Prince Jimin and Princess Seulgi were shocked with what they’ve heard. “Stop saying non sense Prince Taehyung! Why are you being like this!?”

Bo ah just looked at him and see the pain in his eyes but the willingness in his emotions to make it look like he did a crime just gratifies him. So instead of speaking for the Prince, she decided to stay quiet and let the King decide what will happened to the Prince.

“Disgraceful!” Onew yelled. He pointed his hands towards the second Prince which was very disrespectful for the Royal family. “I already warned you about his presence but you still decided for him to be born!” He yelled on the Kings.

“We are your King and no one gave you the right to raise your voice at us!” King SeokJin said in return.

“Alright..” Onew smiled. “As the Kings of this Kingdom. What shall we do to the Prince who took his Princess’ life?”

King SeokJin’s knees begun to weaken and feel on his seat. He’s about to lose his consciousness knowing that Taehyung will be punished. While King Namjoon just fisted both of his hands as he’s trapped with the situation that he can’t control.

“I wished to be punished.” Taehyung said as his tears fell down from his eyes.

“Prince Taehyung!” Jimin screamed and approached him. “Tell them that you’re lying!” He begged worriedly but his younger brother can’t look to his eyes.

“We must waste no time!” Onew said. “Get the second Prince and chain him in the dungeon, do not give him foods or drinks to be consumed and let him live in struggle and in pain!” Onew commanded.

And because Taehyung confessed the crime that he didn’t do, the Defenders picked him up and snatched him from Jimin abruptly. King Namjoon won’t allow it. He walked towards the Defenders and blocked their way. “I am commanding you to let go of my son now!” He harshly said.

The Defenders were confused who are they going to obey. They couldn’t hurt the innocent King who just wanted to protect his child but Onew was so impatient. He wanted the second Prince to be punished. He snatched the spear from the Defender and stabbed its length to King Namjoon’s heart directly that it passes through his back.

“Yah!” Taehyung screamed as he saw how the blood from the Kings mouth and his chest escapes his body. He detached himself from the Defenders and hit Onew with his head but he didn’t fell.

Everyone was shock that it happened fast and the next thing they knew, the eldest adviser’s eyes started to get dark as he murmurs some words that they couldn’t understand. The wind started to blow harder and the sky covered the moonlight. The whole Kingdom was filled with darkness that the lamps were turned off by the wind and that the only place that were lightened was the Palace.

“You are the one who’s practicing black magic!” Jimin said as he covers Seulgi from whatever might happen.

The whole Kingdom was started to be filled with dark smoke, the plantation started to get rotten and the leaves are starting to fall from the trees. Onew sacrificed the King’s life and offered his heart to the Creator in the underworld and in that way his deepest desires were granted.

The only King who was furiously seated on his throne is starting to turn into stone. While Onew was occupied with his rituals Bo ah embraced Taehyung and they both vanished in the Palace. Prince Jimin and Princess Seulgi together with the Defenders and the other people inside the palace were successfully turned into stone and when the ritual was done, the Eldest adviser couldn’t be more satisfied. His eyes are pure black and his skin was filled with black lines as his veins started to bulge when the Creator from the underworld gave him such powers. The whole palace was surrounded by his cold and deep laughter as he filled every place in the Kingdom with lost and evil spirits.

Bo ah and Taehyung appeared in the beach where they first met. The fine sand is already dry and dark. The sea is so quiet and has no longer the reflection of the moon. “What’s happening to the Kingdom?” Taehyung asked worriedly as he begins to cry. “The King…. My brother.”

“I apologize your highness.” Bo ah said as she failed to look him in the eyes. “I was blessed with the skill to perform magics but I didn’t see this coming.”

“We must do something. We have to save the Kingdom.” Taehyung insisted.

“We do not have the power to control the Kingdom. Look how the sea and the sky changes. Look how weak are the trees and the plants.” Bo ah told him.

“Princess Irene. She must come back here.” Taehyung said. “She was able to shake the ground before she left this world.”

Bo ah shake her head in disagreement. “Prince Taehyung, we don’t know what kind of power does Princess Irene have. She might turn this Kingdom worst than this if she failed to control her power.”

Taehyung held Bo ah’s hand. “how a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter