HIS WORLD/HER WORLD

PARALLEL WORLDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One of the worlds where humans that have beyond capabilities than the others were sort in the world called Namjin. The people from this world has no permanent name for their world. They name their world from their Kings. Namjin Kingdom is ruled by two married kings, King Namjoon and King SeokJin. They were blessed with two Sons Prince Jimin who is married to Seulgi and their Youngest son Prince Taehyung. Their worlds are not totally different from Earth but the People in their Kingdom have united beliefs. 

It was late in the afternoon when Taehyung decided to ditch his royal attendant. He is a clever and smart Prince. Compared to his brother he is very active and curious with a lot of things. He easily gets bored in the Palace that he spend most of his years finding secret ways and techniques to runaway from his guards. 

He took off his suit and bangle and changed his clothes to some thick brown robe like and a pair of old boots just like how a commoner roaming around the palace. He immediately made his way to the market where some old ladies are selling fruits. He bought sack of fruits and vegetables in the wheelbarrow made with wood and left the vendors after he thanked them.

"How did he afford to buy all our harvest?" An old lady asked.

"Let's just say the Creators from above asked him to do so." 

He struggled to push the wheelbarrow up to the hill where some of the poor People in the kingdom resides but he's still eager to bring what he bought using the gold coins he took from the Palace. 

He tripped and the weight of the fruits in the wheelbarrow pulled him downhill but before he could meet the ground someone stopped the wheelbarrow that made him bumped his head on the handle.

"Prince Taehyung are you alright?" A man asked.

"Ne. Gumawo." Taehyung said and his eyes widened. Someone recognized him. He took a look and it was the Kingdom's General Commander SeoJun. 

The poor children and their family gathered to welcome Taehyung. They are unaware who is he so when SeoJoon was about to instruct them to bow at him he gestured his hand to command him to stop what he has about to do. He just lowered his head and comply to the Prince. 

"Let us fall in line so anyone can have anything from this wheelbarrow." Seojoon instructed and because he wears an armor and sword the People line orderly and Taehyung politely distributed the fruits. The families who received the foods thank Taehyung but he instructed them to thank Seojoon instead and informed them that he was the one who provided all the foods for them.

"Is this what you're doing when you run away?" Seojoon asked him.

Taehyung nods as both of them sat under the tree and watch the people eat what they gave them. "It makes me happy to see them happy. If only I could give them the foods that I eat at the Palace." He said with a frown.

Seojoon knew that Taehyung has a soft heart ever since he was a kid. Whenever they were done with the training he will secretly deliver them some water to drink and before Taehyung cries he grabbed him on his arm. "You have to go back to the palace." 

"Aihs Hyung.. let go of me." Taehyung commanded but Seojoon is so dedicated with the oath that he took when he became the General commander of the King. He will follow all his orders without a doubt. So with all his strength he dragged Taehyung and carried him on his shoulders.

"Yah put me down. You're embarrassing me!" Taehyung commanded firmly but he just walked downhill and threw him inside a black and gold carriage. 

As they arrived at the Palace one of the defender open the doors of the carriage for Taehyung. He didn't forget to bow at him just right after he went off the carriage. Seeing the Palace made Taehyung sick. He didn't even had the chance to spend most of his time outside the Palace and now he's back there again. 

Before he enters the Palace, Sehun landed beside him from the sky making a wide strong wind impact that made some of the defenders securing the palace cover their eyes. "Annyeonghasaeyo Prince Taehyung." He greeted him with a bow.

"What brings you here?" The General commander asked him. 

"I'm here to rely a message to the king." Sehun informed him.

The humans that has the capability to fly are the messengers of the King. They rely messages from one person to another and they also guard the sky and the informants of the weather in the Kingdom. 

"Wait for him at the receiving area. He still needs to talk to the runaway Prince." Seojoon informed him and he obeyed immediately.

After some hundred steps and several stairs Taehyung reached his room and found Namjoon and Jin already waiting for him inside. King Jin is always the soft one, he welcomed his Son with a hug and his worries faded after seeing Taehyung totally fine.

"You runaway from the Palace again." Namjoon said with a cold and calm voice.

Taehyung went down on his knees. "Miane My King, but I don't want to be a Prince. I want to be one of the Defenders." He confessed.

"Taehyung..andwe." Jin calmly said.

"You're the Prince of this Kingdom. You're a protector of this Kingdom!" Namjoon exclaimed as he got frustrated learning that Taehyung is willing to turn his back from being a Prince.

"How am I supposed to do that if I am locked up in this Palace!?" Taehyung shout back at his father.

It was the first time that he did that. He always got scolded when he was found outside the Palace but he couldn't take it anymore since he is growing up already and he lacks fulfilment in his life. His remarks are insulting for Namjoon since he is the King of the Kingdom but he never goes out the Palace to check his People so he slapped Taehyung really hard that almost made his face meet the floor.

"Husband!" Jin cried and stand in front of Taehyung covering him.

"Don't you ever doff your bangle and wear those clothes again!" Namjoon yelled at him and walked away from his room. His bangle is the only way for People to be informed that he is from a royal family.

Jin kneeled and embraced his youngest son to comfort him. caressing and tapping his back so he could just cry in his Father's arms. Jimin, the elder Prince went inside after hearing from Seojoon that Taehyung was scolded by the King found his brother and mother on the floor and he just can't help but to embrace both of them too.

The moon went up and the kingdom was filled with darkness. The candles are lightened by the servant to give light in the castle. The Royal Family is at the dining area that can sit 50 people for dinner. They were quiet and no one would dare to speak. The head cook placed all the food and using his own spoon he taste all the food served for the family to convince them that no poision was mixed to their meal.

Jin being the loving and caring father sliced some bread and meat for Taehyung after he noticed that he didn't initiate to get his own food. Namjoon somehow feel guilty for what he did and just watched Taehyung forcing himself to eat his food. 

"Taehyung aa let's hunt tomorrow." Jimin told his brother.

Seulgi knew that Taehyung was not in the mood as he doesn't enjoy his food. "Prince Taehyung I would love to eat berries by tomorrow. I hope you could get me some on your hunt." Seulgi requested with a smile.

"Ne.. Princess Seulgi." 

"Comeback before the sunset. I was informed by the People from the wind that there will be a storm tomorrow." Namjoon in. If he's to decide he wouldn't want the Princes to go out the Palace by tomorrow but because he knew that his youngest son is sad he allowed them to hunt tomorrow.

With the King's remarks Taehyung smiled and he started to have an appetite and enjoy his food.

Million years ago before anything that gratifies us exist, The creators of the world made all the creatures live in one world. From one creature to another and so on, the creators were just making creatures without considering it's features and capabolities. So there are creatures that has fur, plainly skin, 4 legs, 2 legs, different sizes, some live in the land,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter