ENTRANCE TO THE KINGDOM

PARALLEL WORLDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Joohyun woke up from her bed. Leeteuk, Donghae, Siwon and Eunhyuk are rushed as soon as she tried to raise herself from the bed. Her brothers ask her worriedly if she's okay but she couldn't answer. was dry and her lips are pale because of too much crying. She gazed at her brothers as if she's asking them how could they find the guts to face her knowing that they hide something precious to her.

"Get lost." She said. 

"Joohyun. What's the matter?" Donghae asked worriedly. 

"Why did you lied to me!?" Joohyun exclaimed and started crying. "Mom never died." 

and with her last statement all of the boys stepped backward as all of them were surprised with what she said. None of them could speak any word, they hide everything to Joohyun for years because they are worried that her depression might come back. 

"Joohyun it was never our intention to hide everything from you." Leeteuk said. "We're just trying to protect you." 

"You still lied to me." Joohyun said as she can no longer control her tears from running down her eyes. "I'm going to find Mom on my own. You three are useless! She could be still alive now!"


"If she is then where is she? Why did is she hiding from us!?" Donghae yelled back. It also hurts him to realize that their Mom left them. All those years that she's been away he always convince himself that she died from cancer even he's completely aware of the truth.

"I'm going to find her. Even if it means for me to learn that she died not in the years that we knew." Joohyun said. 

"No! You will stay here." Leeteuk commanded. "We never want to see you suffering from loneliness again. I will ask the guards to secure you here." 

Joohyun found her phone beside her. She took it and detached the IV from her and runaway from her room. "Get her!" Leeteuk commanded a guard was able to held her hand but she managed to bite his wrist and he immediately let go of her. She run as fast as she could still feeling weak but managed to run faster because of adrenaline rush. Leeteuk didn't follow her as he don't want people to see that chaos in his family. 

Joohyun's brother managed to get down faster than her so before she could take the escalator hw brothers are already there. She runaway on a different way again making her brothers going up the escalator. When they reached the wing where she ran they couldn't see her anymore. 

Joohyung managed to take the fire exit and made her way down the hospital. She run as fast as she could at the exit that made the guard difficult to stop her. Exactly when a passenger from a taxi went down from the vehicle Joohyun opened the driver's door and hit the taxi driver exerting her full energy to pull him down from his Taxi and when he finally fell on the ground, she went inside and run the taxi on her own. 

She was clueless and helpless where she's going. There's one thing in her mind. Daegu, that's the only information she has of his Mother. So she decided to take the path to the KTX. Unfortunately on her way there it rained heavily that it obstruct the windshield from being clear making it hard for her to see the roads. It made her feel nervous and scared since she knew on her own that she's not a good driver at all. 

The roads are getting sleepery and she started to become dizzy. Her car becomes very wiggly as it changes different lanes. Without a minute she passed out and the car was still at its speed making it crash to 3 cars and flipped over the barriers of the highway.

On the other hand at Namjin Kingdom, it is usual for the 2 Princes to warm up before they go to hunt. They went in an open area with some defenders beside them with their bow and arrows and a target placed 12 feet away from them are already set. 

Jimin take the first shot. He managed to hit the head of the target twice. The defenders and some of the servant watching made an applause for Jimin and Taehyung did too as well. When it's his turn he positioned his self errected, pulled the string using his left hand while scuring the arrow and stabilized using his right hand, shutting his other eye to clearly see the target and as soon as he released the arrow it went through Jimin's arrow breaking it and both arrows fell to the ground.

"Since when did you got so good with this?" Jimin surprisingly asked.

Taehyung just smiled but the truth is his eagerness to be one of the defenders and his passion in protecting People are the reason why he aims with high level of accuracy. Not everyone knows that Taehyung is also skilled in handling a sword as he always watches the defenders ever since he was young.

Jimin and Taehyung made their way through the woods with some defenders behind to protect them. When they go on a hunt they usually hunt deers, squirells or birds but mostly only Taehyung could totally hit birds since they fly very high and they fly very fast which is quite difficult for Jimin to do so.

They spend all day hunting and Jimin decided to go back to the Palace before the sunset just what King Namjoon said. Taehyung playfully took the sack of what they hunt and asked the Defender politely that he will carry it for him. Since all of them knew that the sack was quite heavy and he volunteered to carry it on his own he walks very slowly that made the Defenders and Jimin walk ahead of him and when they're in a distant Taehyung took the chance to run away from them.

It's not that he wanted to hunt more but any place away from the Palace gives him freedom. So even he doesn't know his way back he decided to take a further walks so he could spend his time purposely.

It started to rain. Joohyun woke up from the drops of the rain. Her eyes slowly opens and her body feels light as if she ride a roller coaster. She realized that it is already raining heavily so she completely opened her eyes and realized she's surrounded by trees and her face was stained by a mud. "Geez how long have I been sleeping here?" She tried to stand up from where she is lying.

"Stop!" 

She startled so she duck. "Who is it?" Joohyun asked.

"Hands on your head." 

But since she didn't see any police car, she didn't obey. She took out her phone from her pocket and the flashlight. She found a man with a bow and arrow directed to her wearing a red longsleeved covered with black metal armor and a helmet. 

"You blinded me!" He said and he released the arrow while his eyes are shut and made it almost striked through her heart.

"Yah! you almost killed me." Joohyun complained.

"Put down your weapon now or I will strike another arrow on you." He warned as he positioned himself attempting for another strike again.

"Okay fine. fine." Joohyun said and she turned off the flash light from her phone.

He made a few blinks before his vision came back completely. She went near to Joohyun that even if its dark in the forest he can sense where she is. "Give it to me." He commanded.

"Here." Joohyun handed it to him politely but he rudely grabbed it from her. "Where are we? Where can we find a place to stay? we're both soaking wet and it's raining." 

"Why did you blind me with your weapon? Where did you got this?" Taehyung asked.

"Really? You call a handphone a weapon?" Joohyun asked him back.

"I am not into jokes young lady." He warned.

"Do you think I am joking?" Joohyun asked him once again. "Who are you what's your name?" 

He thought that it is really quite dark in the forest so she might not see what he is wearing cause anyone in their kingdom will find out that he is a Prince by jsut looking at his bangle. "I am Prince Taehyung of Namjin Kingdom." 

"What?" Joohyun asked once again.

"Are you having difficulties in hearing?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes I might be cause I just came from an accident." Joohyun said.

"What accident?" 

"I drove a taxi too fast and beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter