DREAMS OR REALITY

PARALLEL WORLDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[BREAKING NEWS] BAE JOOHYUN, THE DAUGHTER OF THE PRESIDENT WAS FOUND UNCONSCIOUS AT THE BANK OF THE RIVER IN SEOUL

Jungkook who was tagged along by Wendy in her apartment was totally shocked with what he heard from the news. He run towards Wendy’s room and wake her up. It wasn’t easy for Wendy too and it seemed like she only slept because of too much crying after having a thought of losing a friend.

“Ms. Wendy please wake up.” Jungkook shakes her body. “Ms. Joohyun is alive!”

After hearing that, Wendy’s eyes widened and checked the television for the news. All the channels were filled with Joohyun and the internet is outraged with the news of her. They both immediately made their way to the said hospital without Wendy changing her pajamas. While Jungkook still wearing the clothes that he wears the same day.

Jungkook and Wendy arrived at the hospital where Joohyun was admitted but the emergency area was filled with reporters and some fans that were concern with Joohyun. She managed to park her vehicle nearby and decided to take the fire exit that were filled with reporters and curious people as well but lesser at the entrance and ER.

There are presidential guards who are standing at the entrance of the fire exit but after struggling to fit themselves in front, Wendy informed the guards that she is Joohyun’s psychiatrist and since Leeteuk knew that Wendy is needed he gave the guards a go signal to let Wendy in.

Reaching the VIP room was so uncomfortable for Wendy. She just let Jungkook to come along with her and informing everyone that he is her assistant. the worried President and Joohyun’s brothers welcomed Wendy and Jungkook in her room and they were informed that her vital signs are stable already and they’re just waiting for her to be awake.

“I apologize for being so irresponsible Mr. President. I didn’t expect this to happen.”  Wendy apologized to him.

“Please do not blame yourself.”  The President told Wendy.

“You do not understand, I was with her last night and apparently I was the only one who this man was managed to save.”  Wendy confessed.

Donghae quickly grabbed Jungkook’s collar “Are you stupid to save anyone else than the President’s daughter?”

“Enough!” Leeteuk said he doesn’t want to ruin his image nor his son’s “Young man what happened last night?”

Jungkook was able to explain what happened and reasoned out that he was seated with Wendy at the back seat and that’s the reason why he was only able to save Wendy. “I also lost my brother.” Jungkook sobs.

“I will try my best to compensate your loss but please do me a favor. Never ever inform the media about this.” Leeteuk asked him, but Jungkook just kept himself quiet and somehow relief that the Princess is safe.

I was awakened by my difficulty of breathing and when I opened my eyes, I was so furious to realized that I am in the water. No, this can’t be happening. I cannot swim. I don’t know how to swim. I never learned how to swim. This isn’t the death I wish to have, but I can’t breathe. I am going to die if I moved some more and I already gulped some water, but a view.. a blurred view of a man descending in the water. It was the same view of the man falling in the sky at NamJin Kingdom. “Prince Taehyung!” – the voice of the skyguard and Jungkook’s voice merged in my ears.

Who is “Prince Taehyung?” She asked herself and she knew that the man that was descending away from her in the river is someone she should save and suddenly.. she started to breathe underwater. She extended her arms and open her palms and it was clear right before her eyes, the man ascended slowly to her. Unconscious and when he reached her. Her eyes widened it was V.

She didn’t swim nor move any part of her body. She just thought she needs to leave the water or else V will die and so her body move upward rushing and when she reached the surface, with her disbelief she walked at the top of the surface, pulling Taehyung by his wrist and they were able to make it at the banks of the river.

Taehyung was unconscious and she was worried, she placed her palm on her chest and she see how the water left Taehyung’s body “V!” She yelled at him but he didn’t respond, until she gets tired and collapsed on his chest

“Prince Taehyung!” She yelled as she quickly raised her body from the hospital bed. Everyone in the room including her father and her brothers approached her. While Wendy stands behind them together with Jungkook.

None of them except Jungkook were able to understand what she have said but it made everyone worried. “Joohyun are you alright?” Leeteuk asked.

Joohyun nods. “Please leave Wendy alone with me. I need to rest more and I want her to look over me.” Looking sincerely at the eyes of her family members, all of them respected her requests and instructed Wendy to call them if they need some help.

After her brothers and the president left her room. She was fidgety and was panicking to approach Wendy. “Wendy, where is V? Please tell me he is alive?”

“You mean you’re not with him?” Wendy asked her and Jungkook who just came out to buy some foods for them was delighted to see that the Princess if finally awake.

“Please tell me that V Hyung is alive.” Jungkook said.

“You mean, you guys are not with him?” Joohyun asked them. “As far as I recalled, I saved him. I thought it was just a dream. A picture of him unconscious was the only thing I remember before I passed out.” She explained.

“Joohyun..”  Wendy sighs. thinking that she’s having delusions again.  “Don’t you think how impossible it is for you to save V? You don’t even know how to swim.”

Joohyun nods. “I can’t believe it either. I was able to walk at the surface of the river and drag him at the river banks.”

Thinking that her delusions just getting only worse, Wendy assisted her to lie down on her bed. “Joohyun, that was just a total dream.”

“Dream?” Jungkook said and still having hopes that Taehyung is still alive after Joohyun said that she saved him. “If it was a dream how was she able to save herself as well. I am sure, I left both of them alone in the car when I pulled you out.”

“So are you telling me that what she’s saying is something that really happened?”

Joohyung being so confused, she doesn’t want to believe what she experienced too but she has having high hopes that Taehyung might be alive. “I just can’t lose V like that.”  She sobs in Wendy’s arms.

“Your beliefs of him being alive is the reason why you’re having false memories.” Wendy told her.

Joohyun shakes her head. “I was sure, how I held his hand when he ascended to me.”

“Could that be possible?” Jungkook asked as if he’s unaware how powerful the late Queen’s offspring is. “Cause the river has no waves for you to wake up at the river bank.”

And that made Wendy realized that Jungkook has a point, but she’s doubting, thinking that a rescue boat might save both of them but she couldn’t connect Jungkook’s statements from her belief.

It is already past midnight and Joohyun is still bothered with the thoughts of Taehyung. Worried and scared that she might really lost him. She even forced herself to eat the meal the Wendy prepared for her.

Week has passed after Joohyun was discharged from the hospital. She has been staying in the Penthouse and even packed away Taehyung’s stuffs in there, to make sure that if he shows up. He’s going to stay there with her.

She missed him and all she did was to stay at the penthouse reminiscing the memories that they have together. Wendy was worried that Joohyun’s behavior may lead to depression and because the thoughts that she’s having in the Kingdom are the only happy thoughts that she has, she decided not to manipulate her mind for the mean time.

On the other hand, Taehyung woke up from a week of sleep in an unfamiliar place. “Hi, you’ve been sleeping for a week.”

“Where am I?”

“Pardon me My Prince for bringing you here without your permission. I am Kyuhyun. I worked with the late Queen before and when I sensed a power like hers, I tried to tract it and I saw you unconscious next to her daughter.” He explained as he extracts some natural leaf from his garden.

 “You’re from my kingdom.”

Kyuhyun nods. “I’ve been the Princess’guard for a long time and when I found out that she entered our world, I knew that it was the Queen who called her there. No one has entered the Kingdom by accident.”

“How is she? Is she alive?”

“Yes, she is and you too, because of her. Her power is starting to appear in this world because of your existence in her world.” Kyuhyun informed him. “When the prophecy of the unborn second Prince were just rumored, I never believed it, until you appeared here.”

“The Kingdom needs the Prince

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter