Dongwoo and Jessica

Crossing Boundaries
 

Dongwoo and Jessica are the only two visible contestants left. That's when it started raining. jessica knew she was at a disadvantage when it came to stamina. She was breathing heavily while he wasn't even sweating. Smiling, Dongwoo walked his way towards her. With only a few seconds of rest, Jessica started attacking with a plan in mind.

Ice spikes started to appear from the ground. It made its way towards Dongwoo at a fast rate. He jumped out of the way just in time. He looked at Jessica who was looking a few feet above him. He looked up and saw ice spikes falling directly at him from the sky. He ran avoiding the falling spikes. Jessica used that moment to release bigger spikes on the ground towards him. Seeing this, he jumped out of the way barely dodging the incoming spikes. She tapped her high class shoes on the ground only to have a pair of blades come out make them ice skates. She started skating up with the ice that she made with one hand as she continued to bombard Dongwoo with attacks with the other. As soon as she was high enough, she made spikes appear from the ground in front of Dongwoo. Dongwoo, who was running from the falling spikes behind him, jumped out of way and unkowingly into Jessica's trap. She launched a number of very fast, very thin shards of ice a where Dongwoo was about to land. The shard hits Dongwoo's sleeves and pants making him unable to get back up. Jessica used that moment to create an ice dome around them. 

"Is this all the powerful Dongwoo got?" She laughed. "I thought you would be more of a fight."

"Did you actually think I didn't know what you were planning?" He laughed.

The sleeves of his jacket  and pants started to catch on fire. The shards melted within seconds.  He got up and looked at Jessica who was way up high with smile. 

"This whole plan of yours is so lame. I thought you had a new trick or something. Turns out I was wrong." He scratched his the back of his head. "Oh well. Time to destroy your plan now."

a burst of fire came out of Dongwoo's boots that made him fly. He stretched his arms sideways and bursts of fire came out on each side hitting the ice dome. He started spinning. The ice started to melt and Jessica noticed it. She was stunned. To have her ice melted so easily was impossible. The ice she was standing on started to melt. She kept on a path of ice as she skated ahead. She had to act fast or else she would lose the first game for SM. She fired an ice beam towards one of his boots but it melted even before it could made contact. *Dammit! He's stronger than I thought he was.* 

That's when she came up with an idea. A risky idea. *If I can't freeze him from afar, then I'll have to do it upclose and personal.* She started skating towards Dongwoo, who was still melting the dome that Jessica made. As soon as she was near enough,  she jumped towards him. 

But Dongwoo wasn't stupid. As he spun around, he saw Jessica making her way towards him. He waited for her to get near enough. As she jumped towards him, he immediately faced her and hit her with fire beams from both hands. 

Jessica was pushed back and crashed through the melting dome and hitting the stadium barrier hard. She fell to the ground with a loud thud with her face on the ground. Dongwoo landed right in front of her. She looked up at Dongwoo and struggled to get up.  He knelt down and faced jessica. "You lose." He whispered. Even though Jessica tried to get up, her body would no longer allow her and she fell unconsious. 

"JESSICA!" Her sisters yelled. They wanted to help her but because of the barrier, they couldn't.  They were at shock. They lost the first game. They glared at Infinite who wore a cocky smile on there faces.

As Dongwoo made his way to the center of the stadium to be announced as the winner, he suddenly knelt down and screamed in pain. Everyone was confused. Well, almost everyone. 

He screamed in pain. And after a few seconds, he was out cold. Everyone was confused. Who won? What happened to him? Suddenly a man appeared on the feet of Dongwoo. It was D.O. The representative of EXO-K.  Everyone was silent. After a while, he walked up to the center of the stadium. 

"The winner of the first game of this year's games is SM high. Their champion, D.O.! " The mayor spoke on the mic.