Persuasion

Crossing Boundaries

L quickly caught up to Yoona and walked beside her as if he did nothing wrong

"Yoong! Want to get some Ice Cream~?" L sang while gesturing to the ice cream stand that was in front of them. Yoona just ignored L and continued walking. "Oh wait! you don't like Ice Cream! You like FRIED Ice Cream~!" L sang emphasizing the word fried. L noticed that Yoona's pace slowed down a bit and noticed that she was biting her lower lip which caused him to have a smile on his face.

*Damn it Yoona! Don't succumb to his temptations! Fight it! You're suppose to be mad at him, remember?!* Yoona mentally scolded herself as she tried to out-walk L.

"Oh!" L was looking through his wallet "I forgot I now have the money to buy you that phone you wanted so badly! Want to go get it?" L asked teasingly

*Don't succumb! Don't succumb! Don't succumb! Don't succumb!* Yoona bit her lower lip harder and slowed down even more.

"I even have tickets to that movie you wanted to watch. Just bought them awhile ago." L stated

*Fight it Yoona! You're a known fighter! If you can swat off a chopper with a panzerschreck, you can easily brush his offers off!* Yoona had finally stopped walking but still wasn't showing any signs of forgiveness to L

-Flashback-

"Hey Taeyeon! What are you doing?" Yoona asked taeyeon as she sat down beside her. "What does it look like? I'm trying to take out that chopper with a panzerschreck!" Taeyeon answered "A panzer-what?" "A panzerschreck. A Russian Bazooka.. I think" Yoona nodded and became interested.

"Can I try?" Yoona asked "Sure." Taeyeon handed her the controller. "Good luck on that! I've been trying to take it down for hundreds of-" Taeyeon's jaw dropped. Yoona just knocked down the chopper on her first try. She looked at Taeyeon with a giant grin on her face and handed back the controller. "I'm bored. I'll see what Sooyoung is doing. See you later Taeyeon!" Yoona got up and left a still shocked Taeyeon.

-End of Flashback-


*Fight it Yoona!* Yoona started walking again and L walked beside her.

"Ooh! Then maybe we can spend the rest of the day on Go Karts!" L shouted gaining stares of people as they passed by.

Yoona finally gave in. Without saying a word, she wrapped her arms on L's arm and rested her head on his shoulders as they walked on the busy streets. L had a giant grin on his face knowing that he managed to win Yoona's forgiveness.

"So... " L started "Fried Ice Cream?" Yoona looked at L face with bambi eyes and nodded

"To the Mall!" L yelled pointing at the direction of a nearby mall.

*Who would have thought that a Lee and a Woo would be dating?* L mentally asked himself. *If we didn't meet that fateful day, and if that accident hadn't happen, our families might forever be rivals.* L thought as he looked  at Yoona with a grin as they walk towards the mall.

----------

Sup guys!! :D WAS supposed to post this earlier today but mom forced me to go with to run some errands... -.- anyways More MyungYoon!! :DDD

Probably upload chapt. 15 either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow 

I feel like that my writer's block has finally vanished!! YAY!!! XDD