The Usual Spot

Crossing Boundaries

DRIIIIING

"All right class. For your homework, I want you all to write an essay with no less than 500 words in English about South Korea. Deadline of submission is in 2 days. If I hear a single complain, I'll make it 600 words, am I understood?" Mrs. Cho said

"Ne" The class responded "Good. Dismissed!"

"Miyoung!" Seohyun called before she could leave the classroom. Miyoung turned to see a smiling Seohyun. "Want to join me for an afterschool hangout?" Miyoung paused then nodded. "Great! Follow me!" Miyoung did as told.

 

"Gosh! History is so boring! Why do we have to learn in anyway when we won't be able to use it in our modern time!?" Sunny complained. "We learn history so that we would know what our ancestors did to make our country the way it is now. You should respect it unnie!" Sooyoung answered.  

You've got mail.

MAIL IN THE HOUSE!

Both Sooyung and Sunny brought out their phones. "A message from Hyun." Sooyoung stated. "Same here."

Hey! Let's hangout at our usual spot sis! :) Brought a guest. Meet you there! 

<3 Seohyun~!

"A guest?" Sunny questioned. "Probably somebody to pick on. Remember when Jessica unnie brought that guy over and he ended up leaving with flaming hair?" "Poor guy. He shouldn't have came close to Yoona like that." Sunny said.

"Anyways you should really change your mail tone unnie. It's so... weird" Sooyoung suggested. "And what's wrong with my mail tone? At least it's not boring like yours!" Sunny retorted "Seriously unnie? 'mail in the house'?" Sooyoung questioned. Sunny let out a sigh before agreeing to change her mail tone.

 

Seohyun and Miyoung went outside to the school grounds where the open houses were. Miyoung followed Seohyun without hesitation and stopped as she saw a house bigger than the rest. The breeze was amazing and it seemed like the wind didn't stop blowing. She entered the house to see a wondrous view of a clear meadow. On the far left were 3 white windmills.

"Take a seat." Seohyun patted on the empty space beside her on the long wooden bench. Miyoung sat down and gazed at the wonderful site. Though the view on her balcony at home was beautiful, it wouldn't compare to the beauty of the meadow. She was hypnotized instantly on the wondrous view.

"So..." Seohyun started. Miyoung awoken from the trance and looked at Seohyun with sparkling eyes. "It's nice here, huh?" Miyoung nodded with a smile.

"Do you talk?" Seohyun asked. Miyoung just tilted her head to the side at the odd question. "I haven't heard you talk since this morning." Miyoung nodded understanding Seohyun's question. "There you go again with the nods. I'm starting to think you're mute or something." Seohyun said jokingly. 

"Hyun!" a voice called. Both Seohyun and Miyoung turned to see  the rest of the Lee Sisters walking towards them. 

*What!? I'm hanging out with all of them?* Miyoung thought as she bit her lip.

"So this is the guest you were talking about." Jessica coldly stared at Miyoung. Miyoung abruptly stood up and bowed. "Good thing she has manners."

"So..." Taeyeon started. "What's your name Beautiful?" Taeyeon asked as she placed her hand on her shoulder. Miyoung just lowered her head. "Don't worry. We won't laugh." Yoona said.  Miyoung remained silent. 

"Aish!" Jessica pushed Taeyeon and faced Miyoung. "What's wrong with you!? Are you mute or something!? Tell us your name before I give you an icy new hairdo!" Jessica threatened. Miyoung didn't budge. She still remained silent.

"That's it! I've had enough of your silence!" Jessica raised her hand. "Don't blame me if you get a massive headache later." "What the-" Suddenly, someone grabbed Jessica's hand.

"Dont. Touch.My. Sister."

----------

Chapter 7 is up! :)

I might not be able to update for a couple of days cuz test week is nearing and I need to complete my requirements before they end up under the 'for completion' category.

Thanks to K_I_M_C_H_I for the wonderful poster! :D