Who Would You Choose To Face?

Crossing Boundaries

"Okay sons, have fun, and enjoy the night. Call me when you guys want to leave." Mr. Woo said

"Yes father." Sunggyu said after bowing.

With that, Mr. Woo turned and left his sons. Sungyeol was staring at Seohyun with a smile on his face while Seohyun was still giving him a stern look.

Music was once again playing and dancers were dancing. The boys went to a table near a window on the opposite side.

"So Sungjong" Sunggyu started "If you were to face any of those SM s, who would it be?" Sunggyu ask.

"Isn't it obvious Hyung? The Earth Girl of course! Why? So that I can prove that MY powers are stronger than hers." With that, Sungjong smirked. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Seriously!? Red hair? Giveaway much!" Sooyoung said. "It's so obvious he has the same ability as Yoona! But I know that Yoona's ability is stronger than that lame Woo. Right Yoona?"

"Obviously Unnie! We're the strongest, remember? No one has ever beaten us!" Yoona answered.

"Don't under-estimate them." Yuri and Seohyun said in unison. Causing the two to look at each other and smile.

"So Jessica.." Yoona started "Think you can take one of them down?" Yoona asked

"They say that Fire beats ice.." Jessica started "But I am a contradiction to that saying. Remember when I kicked that Leeteuk guy's ?" Jessica asked and Yoona nodded. "Not only was he a fire user but he was also a mind reader. Thought I was in a disadvantage at that time but guess who stood victorious?" Jessica stated.

"Enough bragging Jessica!" Hyoyeon said. "I'd say you were just lucky that time." Sunny added.

"Yah!" 

With that, everyone laughed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Look at them." Dongwoo started "Having a good time like they don't see the threat in front of them."

"Weren't you guys listening to Woohyun Hyung?" Hoya said. "They're full of it right now. They're probably thinking that they can take us down as easily as they took SJ down."

"Watching on the sidelines is so boring." Sungjong said "Glad we take part of the action this year! No more watching boring !"

*Why did we have to be enemies? Why were you born into that family? Why?* Woohyun thought gazing directly on the other side of the room.

"Hyung? You alright hyung? HYUNG!" Sungyeol waved his hand in front of Woohyun.

With that, Woohyun returned to reality "Huh? What?"

"You've been staring at blank space." Sungyeol stated.

"Oh." Woohyun started. "I'm sorry! Hehehe.... I was just.... thinking of something."

"You were thinking of her, weren't you?" L asked

"Dude! We told you, Her kind and our kind don't mix!" Dongwoo said "She's a Lee A.K.A. our enemy or have you forgotten?"

"I know that!" Woohyun retorted "But.... I can't help it." Woohyun whispered.

"I'll be heading out for a while guys. I need some fresh air." Sungyeol said as he stood up.

"Hurry back Hyung! Don't be late for the introductions!" Sungjong said

"Don't worry! I won't!" Sungyeol assured then headed towards the stairway.

*Dammit! I need get her out of my head. I need to forget about her. It's for the best!*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun stood up then looked at the girls. "I'll be going outside for a bit. I feel like I need some fresh, night breeze at the moment."

"Well..." Yoona started looking at her watch "Okay. Just don't be late for the introductions! Okay?"

"Of course I won't! I'm never late, remember?" Seohyun said jokingly. before she walked away.

*The moon would help me fix this mix of emotions. I know it will. It did it before. I know it can do it again. The moon is on my s-

THUMP!

Seohyun stumbled back a bit but managed to keep her balance. She immediately bowed.

"I'm sorry! I wasn't look-" She stopped as she looked at the person she bumped. Her eyes shot wide open. Her knees started to get weak but is able to keep her posture.

"You!"

----------

Sup guys! Chapter 4 is up! WHEE XD 

A few questions I left unanswered again. hehehe

"Who was Woohyun thinking about?" "Who did Seohyun bumped into?" Bet you guys know who it is XD

BTW. I'm sorta having some problems with the poster so it might take me a few more weeks before I manage to finish it... hehehe