The Games

Crossing Boundaries

It was that time of the year again. The time that every student have been anticipating every school year. The Games. The one event each year that gives the winning school bragging rights. Will SM High win the gold again this year? Or will Woolim bring a shocker and beat SM?

 

"Welcome students of different participating Schools!" The mayor charismatically said on the microphone and the crowd went wild. "I would like to announce that this year's games have officially begun. So, without wasting anymore time. Let's welcome this year's participants!"

 

"Representing Cube High, BEAST!" Six hot looking guys came out to the stadium waving their hands as their school cheers for them before heading towrds their seats.

"Also representing Cube High, 4MINUTE!" Five beautiful ladies came out. Their fans cheering as loud as possible for them to win.

"Representing SM High, EXO-K!" It was silent. No one knew he these six guys were. They didn't wave or smiled. They went out to the stadium and went directly to their seats.

 

"It's them!" L almost yelled as he stood up. "These are the guys that ambushed me in the mall." *And Yoona...* L was very worried about Yoona. She isn't with her sisters today which made him worry more. "Relax Hyung." Woohyun said. "You'll have your revenge. I promise that." With that being said, L had no choice but to sit back down. *EXO-K huh? I wonder what you guys are up to?* Woohyun mentally took note of their faces and examined them one by one.

 

"Representing SM High, F(x)!" Five bubbly girls came running out to the stadium. Jumping for joy as they waved to crowd who was cheering for them. Krystal pointed at SNSD with a smile and winked at them. Jessica seeing this, smiled back and pointed back.

"Representing Woolim High, Super Junior!" Thirteen guys came out of the stadium. Leeteuk, Super Junior's leader, kept staring at Jessica. *Dammit Jessica. I'll get you back for last time's humiliation. You'll see. Jessica, Your mine!* He thought as he walked towards his seat. His eyes never leaving Jessica.

 

"Representing Woolim High, INFINITE!" The boys of Infinite just stood up for a few seconds then sat back down.

"And finally, last year's champions, representing SM High, GIRLS' GENERATION!" The crowd went wild as their group was called. The girls stood up and waaved to their fans before sitting back down.

 

"Now, for the first game, One representative from each group will face each other all at once. The last person standing, wins!" The mayor explained the simple rules of the first game. "You will be given exactly ten minutes to decide who would represent the group."

 

"I got this." Dongwoo stood up and went to the center of the stadium. "You got this bro!" Sunggyu cheered.

"Fire boy?! I got this girls. Don't worry!" With that, Jessica dropped to the center of the arena. "Jessica wait!" Seohyun tried to stop her but before she could do anything, Jessica was already on her way down.

 

Seeing that Jessica was participating, Leeteuk immediately dashed towards the center before any of his team members could say anything.  D.O. casually walked to the center to join the others. Krystal wanted to go first but luck didn't allow her for Amber won the Rocks, Papers, Scissors game to decide who would represent.

Yeoseob and Jihyun walked side by side as they approached the center with the others.

 

 Minutes passed and everything was settled.  "Alright then. Now that everyone has chosen their representatives, let's now begin the games!" the mayor announced.

 

3! 2! 1!

 

Let the games begin!