L's Interference

Crossing Boundaries

"So, they really are gonna fight." L said hidden in the shadows. 

"Glad you all came! I'm Kang Sooya by the way!" The guy called as "Kang Sooya" Yelled.

"We're not deaf you idiotic prick!" Yoona said as she and the girls were only meters away from him. "You ready to suffer?" Yuri asked with a stern face.

Sooya just smiled "How about a handshake for the Art of Sportsmanship?" He suggested. The girls were oblivious to his plans and agreed.

The two teams Walked closer to shake hands. *So... flyer, ghost girl, illusions and shifter plus speed equals untouchable!* he thought with a grin his face and shook all the girls hands. 

"You ready? Taeyeon asked. "Whenever you are!" Sooya answered. "On the count of 3!" Yoona yelled and all went to battle positions.

1! 2! 3!

Sooyoung quickly dove into the ground, disappearing from everyone's sight. Seohyun went to the back with Tiffany and let out five clones on the front lines as Jessica and Sunny placed barriers around Seohyun and Tiffany. Two Yoonas were running towards Sooya while throwing fireballs at him with Hyoyeon flying right behind them. Yuri made a puddle of sticky black goo right below Sooya which denied him from moving.

Sooya recieved all fireballs that the two Yoonas threw at him. He managed to struggle out of the black goo only to recieve a massive punch to the chin from Sooyoung who came out of nowhere and doubled over. As he stood up, he recieved blows from Seohyun clones. One of them kicked him on the stomach and he doubled over again. *Damn! I didn't think they would be THIS strong and fast!* He thought as he spit out blood from his mouth. *Time to get desperate!*

As one of Seohyun's close was about to kick him, he suddenly submerged to the ground and disappeared. Moments later, Sooyoung appeared behind Sunny. "where'd he go?" "I don't know! He just vanished!" Sunny answered with a tone of worry in her voice. Sooyoung just smirked and punched Sunny on the face as she turned to look at her. Jessica saw Sunny doubled-over and instictively ran towards her.

"What happened!?" Jessica asked as she helped Sunny stand. "Sooyoung just punched me in the face!" Sunny said as she wiped the blood of her lip. Jessica saw Sooyoung smile before disappearing again. *What is up with her?!* Moments later, Sooyoung appeared right in front of Sunny "What happened?" Sooyoung asked. Sunny was shocked and annoyed "Are you serious!?" Sunny asked very annoyed. "W-what?" Sooyoung was shocked to see her sister annoyed. "YOU punched me! Remem-" Sunny stopped to see a second Sooyoung behind the Sooyoung in front of her. Jessica threw an Ice ball as Sooyoung turned around. Sooyoung was shocked to see a clone of herself dusting off the ice on the clone's clothes.

"Of course! He can shift just like Taeyeon-unnie!" Sunny pointed out. *A shifter can't stay shifted forever or else he would be stuck like that forever. Or worse.* Sunny thought. Jessica threw another ice ball at him but he dodged it and submerged. "Wait!" Sooyoung was about to submerge as well but Yoona stopped her. "Tie your hair. That way, we know who's who." Yoona ordered. Sooyoung did as told and tied her hair into a ponytail then submerged. "Girls, be ready! He could come out anywhere!" Hyoyeon warned.

Moments later, they saw Sooyoung emerge from the ground, lying on it, not moving. Yoona ran towards her but abruptly stopped and gasped out of shock as Sooya popped out right in front of her with a devious smile. "Hi" Sooya said as he swiftly raised his arm with a fist.

Yoona closed her eyes and looked away as she awaited the punch to land.

BAM!

"Ugh!" 

Yoona felt nothing but heard someone rolling on the ground. She slowly opened her eyes then opened them widely as she saw Sooya on the ground trying to get up. "What the hell!?" She whispered

"Enough with this foolishness Kang Sooya!" A voice yelled.

Yoona looked at the direction of the voice and was shocked at what she saw. *M-Myungsoo!? What is he doing!?* Yoona had a mental panic but was not moving.

L quickly looked at Yoona with a smile then turned his attention back to Sooya with a stern expression. "H-Hyung? What are you doing here?"

----------

Chapter 10 is up and running! Whoo!! Sorry if this chapter .. hehehehe -.-

@NightCat: More Sooyoungie?? Sure! :D I can do that on the next next chapter since next chapt is about- OMG I nearly spilled info for the next chapter! hehehe XD