We Meet Again

Crossing Boundaries

Minutes later, the food arrived.

"Nine Iced Tea for Nine beautiful ladies and one three-layered Pink Almond Cake." Chansung said as he placed the orders on their table.

"Wow!" Tiffany Exclaimed "The cake looks so pretty! I bet it's delicious!"

"It's so pink!" Sunny squealed.

"Well duh! It's Pink Almond! What did you expect?" Sooyoung retorted

"Ow!" Jessica slapped Tiffany's hand as she tried to get a taste of the frostings. 

"Thank you Chansung-shi!" Seohyun slightly bowed

"There is no need to thank me Madam. It is my job to serve you all tonight." Chansung politely said.

Chansung noticed Yuri with a troubled look. As if he felt -no. knew something was bothering her. She looked sad as if she lost someone important to her. A look that Chansung couldn't just ignore.

"Madam" Chansung said, looking at Yuri. Yuri noticed that he was talking to her and looked up. "Yes?" "Is something bothering you Madam? Are you alright?" Chansung asked with a worried tone.

Yuri was shock at the sudden question. No one really asked how she was or if she's alright besides her family. Her eyes started to water as she looked at Chansung. As she is reminded of the one who she cared the most besides her family.

"Oh..Um... Y-yes. I'm alright." Yuri stuttered as she turned her head away from Chansung.

"Are you sure?" Chansung asked 

"Y-yes. I'm perfectly fine." Yuri once again stuttered still not looking at Chansung.

"Alright then" Chansung then backed away from the table "I'll be leaving you ladies now to enjoy your food. If you ever need me, all you got to do is snap your fingers, and I'll be once again be serving you." With that, Chansung walked away.

"... I need to use the restroom for a bit." Yuri said as she got off the chair and left.

The girls knew how Yuri was feeling. They all knew that she didn't want to attend anything formal for it would just remind her of him. The only person who took care of her besides her family.

Minutes later Yuri returned with red eyes. No one dared to ask her what happened for they already know what happened. All they could do was give Yuri a hug.

"An hour has passed and still no sight of that Mr. Woo." Yoona said while looking at her glossy pink watch. "Do you guys think that they'll even show up?"  Yoona added as she looked towards the others.

"Probably no-" 

"Ahem!" Before Taeyeon could finish, the announcer had spoken. Everyone knew that a new person has arrived when he would speak. "Presenting Mr. Woo and His sons."

Eight figures covered the entrance. They all knew what Mr. Woo looked like but the girls was astonished to see seven hot, good-looking men behind him. They were at loss for words. No one clapped. All were silent at the heavy atmosphere that they bring. The Woo brothers were a mystery to everyone. Not even the Woolim students knew who they were. The only thing the Woolims knew was the Woo brothers were home-schooled.

The Woo brothers checked the area as they were heading down the long stairway. Hoya noticed something and nudge Sungyeol.

"Look over there, 10 o'clock." Hoya whispered.

Sungyeol turned to see eight girls with shocked expression. One girl was staring at him with a stern look on her face.

*We meet again, Lee Seohyun." 

 

----------

Sup guys! Chapter 3 is up! WHEEE!! XD Here there are a few mysteries that I left. 

"Who did Yuri lose?" "Where did Sungyeol and Seohyun met? When? How?" 

These questions will be answered as the story progresses. :) 

Enjoy~!