Team...mates?

Crossing Boundaries

"Unnie!" A girl with long hair, beautiful face and eyes said

"Unnie? Who said you can call me 'unnie' you weakling? Seohyun retorted. "Aww unnie! You don't have to so mean to me now. Afterall, we'll be attending the school now. And I'm not weak! You're just stronger than me." "That makes you weak in my eyes and what are you talking about us attending the same school? Don't tell me you and your weakling friends are now attending SM?" Seohyun gave her a glare. "Unnie is being mean!" She pouted "Why is unnie so mean to me?"

"It's because she doesn't like you." Seohyun glared at the person as the girl turned around.

"I'm Sungyeol. and you are?" he reached out his hand. "I'm Krystal, nice to meet you Sungyeol-shi." She shook his hand and bowed. Sungyeol then left the scene. "Seohyun unnie, do you know who Sungyeol-shi is?" She asked. "Stop calling me unnie! I'm not your unnie. and yes, I do know who that guy is. He's one of those Woolim losers.In other words, he's my enemy." Krystal's eyes widened. She didn't know that that good-looking guy was one of their enemies.

"Who are you calling losers, ?" "Wow. More losers to deal with? Can't you get it through your thick skulls? You guys will just lose." Seohyun glared at the 6 guy in suits in front of her. "More losers?" Krystal asked. Seohyun just nodded.

"Oh really? Let's make a bet then. If we win, we take over SM high and you girls get to be our slaves for 4 years." Sunggyu proposed. "And if we win, you become our slaves for 10 years. You can keep your crappy school. We don't need it." Seohyun retorted. L reached out his hand while Seohyun shook it "Deal" Sunggyu grinned "Don't gay out now." Seohyun turned to see her sisters behind her glaring at Infinite. Sunggyu looked at Krystal "You used to attend Woolim right?" Krystal nodded "I'm sorry to disappoint you but this time, you just joined the losing team." "We'll beat you. My unnies can take you out easily! No problem." Sunggyu just smirked went back with the guys."Guys, call Sungyeol and father, we're leaving." Mr. Woo came and left with the boys. SM came over to the girls and also left the building. Krystal went backstage and met up with f(x) and the mayor.

"It has started."

----------

Hello! Sorry for the late update. School hasn't been merciful towards me for the past days. hehe... 

Here you'll see Seohyun's mean side. And if you guys thought she bumped Sungyeol. then you guys are wrong XD hehehe...

BTW. Any of you guys know anyone who makes posters? I asked my sister the one I made and she said it's crappy as hell... so... sorta need help XD