How They Met II

Crossing Boundaries

“Junsu-oppa!” Yoona came bursting through the doors. Junsu saw her and ran towards her and so did the latter. “So? How was it? Did you get the job?” Junsu asked as if Yoona was lost and just found. “Yes oppa! I got the job!” Yoona was smiling brighter than usual. Junsu gave Yoona a hug and she hugged back.  Junsu pulled away from the hug to get another view of Yoona’s smile.

“So when do you start working?”

“Tonight!  got the night shift!”

“That’s great! We get to work together!”

With so much excitement, Junsu did something that they both did not expect. Without realizing, Junsu held Yoona's face and kissed her lips.

 

-On the other side of town in the Woo Mansion-

 

"Hyung! I'll be back in five!" L yelled as he opened the doors. "Don't forget to buy Coffee for us!" Hoya yelled from the living room. "Shut up Hoya! Juliet is about to say her lines!" 

L took a mental note of it as he left the Woo mansion and headed for the park.

*Shows like Romeo and Juliet can never be real! Falling in love with your enemy? How's that possible!?* L thought as he strolls around the park. As he walks, he happen to witness a new couple be made.

*I wonder when I'll find a girl who would somehow change me?* 

As if the sky answered him, a strong wind blew which caused him to turn his head to avoid getting dirt on his eyes. He saw a cafe with a bright sign and Hoya's words echoed through him. 

"Don't forget to buy Coffee for us!"

*Coffee Caramel... I better get what they want and head home.* 

 

Inside Coffee Caramel, the atmosphere was tense. Yoona was on the cash register while Junsu is waiting tables. Yoona, who everyone knew as a loud, talkative person, was silent and only talked when being talked to. Junsu, who was always focused on his job, looked very distracted. 

Everyone saw what happened earlier that day. They saw the kiss. The slap. The confession and the silent rejection.

It was never busy during night hours and many staff already left. "So... uh.... um... How's it going you guys?" one of their co-workers tried to break the ice but to no avail. 

The doors opened and walked in L.

"Good Evening sir! What would you like to have this evening?" Yoona greeted with a forced smile. "Don't smile at someone if you don't really mean it." "E-excuse me?" "You were frowning a while back before I entered and no I don't have X-Ray vision. Don't smile if you don't feel like it. You're only fooling yourself, Yoona!" L lectured as he read her nametag.

*Who is this guy? How did he see me through the tinted windows!?*

*Yoona huh? You look like Lee Yoona but you must be a different Yoona.*

"O-okay then.. ahem.. What would you like to have sir?" Yoona asked

"Seven Regular sized Cappucino to go." L said as he brought out his wallet. "That would be fourteen thousand won please." 

L got what he came for and immediately left. A few hours later, it started raining and Yoona's and Junsu's shift ended. Since Junsu forgot his umbrella, both of them walked together on the cold empty streets since both their houses are on the same street. There was an intense feeling in the atmosphere and an awkward silence between the two.

Suddenly, Junsu stopped. Yoona noticed after a few seconds. She turned to look at him who was looking at the ground with his fists closed. 

"Yoona... Please Consider... I beg of you..." 

"Junsu-Oppa... I'm sorry but-"

"Please!" Junsu slowly worked his way towards Yoona uttering the words "please" each step. As soon as he was near enough, He got hold of Yoona's shoulders and pinned her against a nearby wall. Yoona was trembling. She looked up to see his face. His eyes were being covered by his hair and his breathing was heavy. His hold on you tighten and his face slowly made its way to Yoona's.
"Oppa, you're hurting me." He kept coming. 

"Oppa, you're scaring me!" Yoona's words seem to have no effect as he kept inching his way.

"Oppa!" There was now small gap between Yoona's and Junsu's face. Yoona yelled, closed her eyes and within a few short seconds, Junsu was on the floor. She opened her eyes to see an arm in front of her. She trailed it with her eyes and saw a person she saw not that long ago. 

"Y-you!" L looked at Yoona and gave her an assuring smile before looking at the soaked Junsu who just got back up.

"Who the are you!?" Yelled Junsu "Im the guy who hates guys like you." Pissed off, Junsu charges towards L. L easily dodged his punch and gave him a punch of his own that sent Junsu rolling on the ground. 

Junsu got back up and charged again but got knocked down again. He charges again and again but ends up the same.

"Don't you know when to quit? You're starting to piss me off!" L gave Junsu an annoyed look. 

Junsu got up panting. HIs legs were shaking and he could barely stand up straight. "I'll get you back. I'LL GET YOU BOTH BACK!!!" He yelled before turning around and walked away.

 

"Finally. I was getting sick and tired of his stubborness..." Yoona, now soaked, approached L and thanked him. "Don't mention it." L gave her another smile before turning around. Yoona grab hold of his arm. L turned around but this time with a serious expression on his face. 

"Excuse me but um, is it okay if I know your name?" Yoona asked with a smile.

"Call me...... L"

----------

Hi guys!!!

Sorry for the SUUUUUUUUUUUUPER late update! -kneels and bows- 

Anyways, here's chapter 16.  Hope you enjoy it :)))