Our Little Secret

Crossing Boundaries

 

LEE CHAOLAN! WIN!

"Come on Hyung! Go easy on me!" Sungjong complained. "No way! It would be disrespectful not to go all-out." Dongwoo replied then laughed. 

"Could you two keep it down! Can't you see I'm on the phone!?" Woohyun Slammed the door shut. Dongwoo and Sungjong just looked at each other then burst into laughter. "Who do you think he's talking to now?" Sungjong asked with a grin. "I don't know. Probably one of his 'Girlfriends' again!" Dongwoo answered making them burst into another round of laughter.

But Woohyun wasn't talking to anyone. He was just staring at his phone near a window in his room. On it was a picture of a girl who seems to be laughing. *Why? Why of all families you just had to be born on THAT family?* Woohyun thought as he stared at the picture. 

Just then, the door opened. Woohyun quickly placed his phone next to his ear. "Really? I miss you too!" Woohyun said as he turned around to see Hoya peeking in. "Woohyun, Have you seen Myungsoo? I've been looking for him." "Hold on a sec." Woohyun said to the other 'person' on the phone. "No. No I haven't." Woohyun answered looking at Hoya.

Hoya went inside the room and silently closed the door. "I know what you've been doing Hyun." "Yeah. I'm on the phone." Woohyun retorted. "You've been thinking of her, haven't you?" Hoya asked not leaving his spot. "What are you talking about?" Woohyun asked nervously. "That Lee girl. The one you were staring at and 'secretly' took a picture of." Hoya said doing a quote sign on the word 'secretly'. *What the? How did he know?* Woohyun asked himself. '"Dude, I seriously don't know what you're talking about!" Woohyun answered. Hoya slowly went closer to Woohyun. "What are you-" Before Woohyun could react, Hoya snatched the phone from Woohyun and quickly tapped the unlock button. 

"Wasn't thinking of her, huh?" Hoya said with a sarcastic tone. He looked at Woohyun with a stern face. "I told you! You two aren't meant to be! She's a Lee and you're a Woo! What part of that don't you get!?" Hoya scolded. "Delete this and find another person to like!" Hoya shoved the phone back to Woohyun and turned around to leave.

"I know you like one of them as well." Woohyun said. Hoya stopped at his tracks which caused Woohyun to smile. "What are you talking about?" Hoya asked. "That healer girl. Tiffany, right? I know you've been staring at her during the ball." Woohyun said as he slowly stepped closer towards Hoya. "What? No!" Hoya denied. "Okay then." Woohyun said. He smiled when a plan came to his head. "She is very pretty though." Woohyun said holding his chin. "Whatever" Hoya said about to leave. "I think she would make a suitable toy." Hoya flinched at the  word 'toy' "What?" Hoya asked with an angry voice. "A toy." Woohyun said again. "I'll play her until I'm bored of her then throw her like yesterday's garbage." Hoya suddenly grabbed Woohyun by the color and shoved him up the wall. "Next time you talk about her like that, you're dead!" Hoya whispered. Hoya then noticed that Woohyun was smiling. "Gotcha!" Woohyun whispered. Hoya was shocked. He was tricked into confession. He quickly stormed out of the room. "Don't worry! This will be our little secret!" Woohyun yelled to the already gone Hoya.

*Two of us has already fallen for a Lee. I wonder if the others will as well.*

----------

Hey Guys! Chapter 9 is up once again with a few changes! Hope you like this as well! :D

Sorry for the late update. School has been a nightmare. -.-

@: Eun_Hae22: Thanks for the comments :D Like I said in the previous chaps, the pairings were already decided when I started writing this but I'll think about your suggestions. :) A few changes wouldn't hurt, right? :D