Sooyoung's Dream

Crossing Boundaries

Sooyoung was sleeping in a white room on a bed surrounded by white roses.

"Whe-where am I?" Sooyoung asked herself after awaking from her slumber. She sat up from the bed and noticed something different "This-  this aren't my clothes." She looked at her arms. "This isn't my room." She looked around the bright, white room. The door clicked and opened slowly. Sooyoung watched the back figure of a person coming in and was in disbelief to see who it was.

"S-S-S-Sungjong!? What are you doing here!?" She stuttered. 

Sungjong smiled at her reaction to see him. "What? Aren't you happy that I'm here?" He asked as he went closer to her and sat on the bed. "N-no! It's not like that!" She waved her hands in front of her and abruptly shook her head. She stopped when she heard him laugh. "You're so cute Sooyoung!" He pinched her cheek. "Ow!" she rubbed the spot where Sungjong pinched her. Sungjong snapped his fingers "Oh! I forgot the breakfast I made you!" He got up and started walking backwards towards the door "Be right back!" he pointed at Sooyoung and gave her a wink before leaving the room.

"Sungjong... If only we could shout our relationship in public. I would be truly happy" Sooyoung whispered to herself.

The room suddenly went dim as the wind blew hard. 

*I have a bad feeling about this!* She thought biting her lower lip. Suddenly, she heard a noise. *What was that!? It sounded like..... plates shattering..* Her eyes buldged open. "Sungjong!" She yelled and tried to get up.

Shackles came out of nowhere and pulled her back to the bed. *Wh-What the? Where did these come from!?* She thought as she looked at the shackles restraining her. She tried to use her abilities but to no avail. "Dammit! Why can't I use my powers!" She yelled as she struggles to get the shackles off.

The door burst open as a body hit the wall hard. "SUNGJONG!" Sooyoung yelled in worry and shock.  She struggled harder but to no avail. 

Sungjong's head and lower lip were bleeding. His clothes were all torn and his nicely styled hair was gone. 

"HAHAHAHA!" A figure laughed as it entered the room. "tsk tsk tsk! I never knew a Woo would be so easy to defeat!" The figure said.  *That voice... Where have I heard it before?* Sooyoung thought as she looked at the black figure in front her. The shadows were covering its face but she could tell it was female from the voice and shape. 

"And look who we have here. Lee Sooyoung, How nice of you to join us!" She said with full sarcasm. Sooyoung knew that she was smiling. "Damn you whoever you are!" Sooyoung shouted struggling. "Let's see how you talk after I finish what I started." She said as she walked slowly towards an injured Sungjong. She slowly picked him up on his collar and used the wall to support him. "Leave him alone!" Sooyoung yelled at the figure with tears building up in her eyes. The figure smiled and pushed Sungjong towards the wall. Brought out a knife and stabbed him on the chest after he bounced off the wall.

"NOOOO!!!" Sooyoung yelled as tears started to fall out of her eyes.  The figure dropped the bleeding corpse of Sungjong and slowly walked towards Sooyoung. It got on the bed and Sooyoung sat still. Shocked from what she just witnessed. It lifted her head so that she would look at her. Though the shadows were still covering her face, Sooyoung felt as if she had seen her somewhere. 

"Now" She started "It's your turn." She lifted the knife over her head. Sooyoung eyes widened at horror as the figure raised the bloody knife. It smiled "DIE!" It yelled before dropping the knife. 

 

Sooyoung abruptly opened her eyes and sat up with heavy breathing as she was sweating. She looked around and saw her room. Her usually messy desk was now tidy on her right. Her lava lamp on the table on her left was lit. the door was closed and the lights were lit at dim. "It was just a dream." She let out a sigh of relief then lay back down. 

----------

I was supposed to post this last night but my net was being a bully -.- Anyways, Chapter 11 is up and running and I hope you like it :)))