Training

Crossing Boundaries

A few days have passed and the girls were at their usual spot with Miyoung being a regular "guest". Ever since P.E., Miyoung and Seohyun have been close friends and since they're friends, it was only a matter of time before Miyoung befriends the rest of SNSD. 

"Okay girls" Seohyun started holding what seemed to be a letter. "The second game has just been announced. The letter said it would start in two weeks." 

"But how are we going to train? The profs been giving us project after project." Sunny pointed out. The others agreed.

"Don't worry. I spoke to dad and he already sent a letter to every prof excusing us from our classes. Including you Miyoung." Seohyun smiled towards her.

Miyoung's confused expression said it all. Why? Why include her with the others? She's not even part of the group. The rest of the girls were also wondering the same thing but didn't show it. "Miyoung." Seohyun called. "You're going to help us train." With that being said, Miyoung already pictured what could happen to her and that being the training dummy.

 

Minutes passed and the girls arrived at the Lee mansion. They were greeted by Kaeyeon and the rest of the maids who took the girls' bags. "Kaeyeon-shi." Seohyun called. "Yes Miss Seohyun?" "Lend Miyoung some training gear then lead her to the training grounds. We'll be training in a few minutes." Seohyun instructed and Kaeyeon bowed.

As the girls went to their respective rooms to change, Kaeyeon lead Miyoung to the stock room and gave her her attire. "The changing room is just to the left." Kaeyeon instructed. "I'll be waiting for you just outside." Miyoung nodded and went to change her clothes. A minute or so later, Miyoung went out of the stock room where Kaeyeon was waiting and was lead to the training room where the Lees were already training. 

 

She saw Lees training individually. For her it was a spectacular sight. The way they move. For her it was breathtaking. Taeyeon noticed her and called out to the girls. All of them stopped and headed towards her. She turned around as the doors behind her closed. Sooyoung popped out right in front of her, startling her. 

"Welcome Miyoung to our training facility. Pretty neat huh?" Sooyoung gestured towards the training course. Miyoung just nodded. "There you go again. Why do you always do that?" Sooyoung complained while Miyoung ust slightly laughed.

"Enough fooling around." Jessica scolded. "Jessica's right. We need to focus." Sunny acknowledged. 

 

Seohyun huddled the girls up for the training they'd be doing. "All right. Here's the drill." She started. "We'll be facing each other in pairs. It's up to you girls on who would be your partner. Tiffany Unnie, You'll be running around healing anyone of us. It's up to you on how you'd get to us in the middle of a battle." She looked at Tiffany as the latter nodded.

"And Miyoung..." She looked at her "You'll be at sides. You'll be using your ability from there." "But what do I do?" Miyoung asked. "Your job is to stop any of us from moving. That includes Tiffany." Seohyun Intructed. "But... Wouldn't that be dangerous?" "No, not really." Miyoung hesitated for a moment but agreed to do so anyway. "Alright then. Everyone to their positions."

 

The girls paired up with one another with Yoona being with Yuri, Sooyoung with Sunny, Taeyeon with Seohyun, and Hyoyeon with Jessica. Tiffany was on standby at the doors, waiting for the training to begin while Miyoung was already at the sidelines.

As the girls were walking to their designated area, Taeyeon, who was paired with Seohyun, wondered why they would involve Miyoung in their training. "Hyun" She started. "Why involve Miyoung in our training? It's not like it's going to help if she participated, right?" "Wrong Unnie." "What? Why?" "Because if we could counter her abilities, then that would mean that we got stronger. Mentally. Who knows if there anyone with an ability like her. We need to prepare ourselves." With that, Taeyeon was contented and didn't bother to ask anymore questions. 

 

-----

Sorry for the VERY VERY VERY VERY long update guys. :(

My schedules have been tight lately. But it's summer vacation and I think I would have loads more time continuing the fic. :)

Already working on the next chapter. Might be able to post it later on. :)