First Day...New Student?

Crossing Boundaries

After the weekend., school finally started. Chatter filled the hall talking about the ball last saturday, summer break and other stuff.

"So... Any news what activities we'll have today?"

"I know! Those Woolim guys are hot!"

"Move over !"

"Man. You sure had a y summer. Haha!"

BAM!

The front door bursted open. Everone became silent. They all leaned against the lockers and walls to let the 9 beautiful figures pass through. Everyone stared at them. 

"Yoona-shi, H-how was your summer?" A student asked. "Great!" She answered cheerfully.

Walking, the girls chatted.

"So..." Taeyeon started "Who's with you?" "I'm with Hyoyeon"  Jessica said looking through her phone. "I still can't believe that dad made us take acceleration exams just to be in the same grade as Taeyeon-unnie." Yoona chuckled "I know right!" Hyoyeon said. "Let's just read what dad said to Taeyeon-unnie." Seohyun suggested. "Good idea Hyun!" Taeyeon got her phone out and read what her father sent her.

Taeyeon, I know it still surprises your sisters that they're in the same level as you. Nonetheless, you girls need to be with at least one of your sisters. I also know you'll be sharing this with them so here are the pairings for this year. Jessica, you're with Hyoyeon. Taeyeon, you're with Tiffany. Sunny, you're with Sooyoung. Yoona, you're with Yuri while Seohyun will have to be alone. Take care and I hope you enjoy this school year more than you enjoyed the previous one.

"Seohyun gets to be alone this year." Sooyoung said. "It's okay unnie! I can protect myself from any lame-. You all know I can." She smiled and everyone chuckled at her statement. "We know. We just want to make sure. Always take care, okay?" Taeyeon asked. "Of course unnie!" "Well.. I guess we should head to our homerooms now. See you girls later! Same spot!" Everyone seperated from then on and went to their respective homerooms.

 

Seohyun was the first to enter her homeroom. She took a sit at the back and brought out the things she needed. Soon, more students entered the class until it was almost full. "I wonder where the teacher is?" "Didn't you hear? the newbie will be in our class." 

Seohyun overheard the students conversation and wondered. "Excuse me, but who's the new girl?" Seohyun entered the conversation."Oh Seohyun! Weren't you at the ball last weekend?" "I left early." She answered  "Oh. No wonder. Anyways, the mayor announced that both of his children are going to attend both Woolim High and SM High. Such a waste though, He could've just sent both of them on the winning team." The student said. "I see, anything e-" "All right class, settle down." Before Seohyun could continue, the teacher came in with a young girl following behind her.

"Right class, this is Kang Miyoung and she will be joining us starting today." The teacher said to the young girl beside her. All she did was bowed and waved. "I hope you guys help her out since she is new and also be kind to her. Specially the males." "Ne" The class answered. "All right Miyoung, take the seat at the back, right next to Seohyun over there. She nodded and went to seat beside Seohyun.

"Okay class, I am Mrs. Cho and I will be your adviser and English teacher for this school year. Now bring out your books and turn it to page 33 and read the first paragraph."

"Hi!" The new girl turned to see a beautiful young girl with long hair and beautiful eyes. "I'm Lee Seohyun, Nice to meet you!" She reached out her hand. "You're Miyoung, Right?" The girl called as Miyoung nodded and shook Seohyun's hand. "I hope we become great friends this school year." Miyoung nodded with a smile.

*I wonder why she hasn't said anything. Is she mute or something? Or does her speech have something to do with her ability.*

----------

Yo! Chapter 6 is up! :D

@Maki29 & zanalovekpop: Who said I would make pairings? Just joking. I already thought of the pairings but I'll think about your suggestions. I few minor changes wouldn't hurt, right? :)
.