Assault

Crossing Boundaries

 

Somewhere not far from where L and Yoona were lurks an evil that no one knows about except for a selected few. A man sits in front of the desk wit his face being covered by darkness. A knock was heard from the door and a shadow of a slim female walked in. "What do you want?" The man asked. "I'm sorry to disturb you boss, but we found some new recruits that are willing to aid us." "Then what are you waiting for? Let them in." The man gestured with a smirk.

She snapped her fingers. New shadows walked in the room and lined up right in front of the desk. immediately, the small light bulb in the middle of the room to see six well built hot guys. The rest of F(x) walked in. Luna, being the last to enter, locked t he door.

"And who are you guys?" Still hidden from the shadows, the man asked. "We are EXO - K. Freshmen of SM High." Kai answered and they all smirked. "What is your reason for joining us?" Krystal asked from behind. "Same as you guys. To eliminate both SM and Woolim High." Krystal eyed each of them. "You!" She tapped Baekhyun's shoulder. "What can you do?" Baekhyun just raised his arm. A sudden glow of red came from it then a ball of energy formed. "Ever wondered what it would be like to get bit by a snake and lose your powers temporarily?" "How long does the effect last?" Amber questioned with an unimpressed expression. "How about you test it out yourself?" Baekhyun turned around and aimed the ball at Amber who was still unimpressed and didn't even budged. "Go ahead." 

"ENOUGH!" All eyes were back on the man in charge. He looked at his watch and smiled. It was already 6pm. The moon could already be seen during that hour. "Luna, where are they now?" Luna, who's abilities are amplified by the moon according to its phase, closed her eyes. She opened them a few seconds later. "Most of them are in their houses. Speedy and Yoona are currently in the nearby mall." The smile on the man's face grew bigger. "Perfect." 

 

--

 

L and Yoona were happily walking around the mall window shopping. Holding hands and eating ice cream, everything seemed to be going well. "Yoon... One plus one?" Yoona looked at L with astonishment. "What's with the baby questions? Two." Yoona answered. "Wrong. It's six dum-dum!" L laughed while Yoona gawked at him. "What the? You're the dum-dum! It's obviously two!" "Nope! Two plus two?" Yoona eyed stared at him as if he was crazy but answered anyways. "Four." "Wrong again! It's still six!" L laughed up again as Yoona smacked his shoulder. "How the hell is it six?! Myungsoo!" She stomped and smacked.his shoulder again. 

Suddenly, the earth cracked and a huge crevice was made. Yoona and L jumped out of the way just in the in time and there was a panic. Everyone ran out of the mall for dear life. Four figures came walking towards them. "Little girl, you're so dumb, you know that?" Chanyeol eyed her with anger and hatred. "Excuse me?!" Yoona threw daggers with her eyes at him. *Who is he to insult me like that?!* Chanyeol scratched the back of his neck. "Both one and two have 3 letters. Therefore one plus one and two plus two is six. Six letters ." 

"Nobody calls me a !" Yoona roared as she got up. She threw a fireball at him but it was easily dodged. "Who are you guys anyway? Don't you know who we are?" L asked as he got up. "We know exactly who you are. Your weaknesses and your strengths. We know everything." Sehun smirked. "Let's just get this over with," D.O. lazily complained. "Agreed."

 

D.O. suddenly vanished. Suho was replaced by a giant wolf and charged at Yoona. Sehun Raised his arms to the side. Anonymous objects started foating towards him. Chanyeol smashed the ground and another crevice was forming. L grabbed Yoona and made a run for it but Suho managed bite his shoe. Yoona fired at Suho but missed. L used his other foot to kick him off. L tried to run again but the exits were completely blocked. "Going somewhere?" Sehun smirked. With a flick of his finger, random objects came flying towards them. Yoona created a fire barrier around them but it back fired as the objects were now on fire  but still flying towards them. Both L and Yoona tried to dodge as much as possible. Yoona got hit by a book on the face and went down. Sehun saw that and aimed everything on her to prevent her from getting up. L was about to save her when he was tackled. L got back up but was once again tackled down. *Who is doing that?!* L looked around. Chanyeol wasn't there anymore. Sehun was where he was. Suho was slowly making his way towards him. That's when it hit him. D.O. suddenly vanished when they started their attack. L got up but was tackled and was pinned against the wall and lifted up. "Invisible bastard!" "Took you long enough to figure out." D.O. appeared right in front of L with a smirk on his face. L saw Suho getting near him. His eyes buldged out as he saw Yoona no longer moving and still being bombarded with objects. "STOP IT!" L yelled as he struggled to get free from D.O.'s grip.

 

Out of nowhere, a crystal barrier was wrapped around Yoona, deflecting every item Sehun threw at him. He was then sent flying by a white beam. Multiple fire balls were thrown at Suho while D.O. was kicked hard sending him rolling off. "Unnie!" F(x) came out of nowhere and aided both Yoona and L. L landed on his knees as he tried to catch his breath. After a while, he looked up and saw that EXO was already gone. He used as much strength needed to run to Yoona. The barrier was removed and L saw Yoona badly hurt. He carried her bridal style and looked at F(x). "Thanks for saving us." With that, L sped of to the nearest hospital.