Uninvited Guest

Crossing Boundaries

"Don't.Touch.My.Sister."

Jessica followed the hand holding her arm to see a guy floating above them. "Yah! If you don't want to get hurt, you better leave!" She threatened.

"You better step away from my sister before I hurt you." He retorted emphasizing I.

"A fly could barely last a second in winter. What makes you so sure you'll last a minute with me?" She asked with an annoyed tone. "Because I can do this." He held her arm tighter. Seconds later Jessica yelped in pain. Shaking his hand off her arm. Everyone gasped as they saw a red, burn mark on Jessica's arm. Miyoung ran out of the house and leaned on a nearby tree looking frightened. Sooyoung came out of nowhere and gave him an uppercut which sent him flying. He managed to pass through the roof which caused everyone to gasped at shock once again. He landed a few feet away from the hut and a few feet away from Miyoung. He had a smile on his face as he wiped the blood off his lower lip.

"Wow. Is that how you hit on guys?" He asked sarcastically putting his hands in his jean pockets. Taeyeon glanced him from top to bottom and noticed his uniform was different from what the male students of SM usually wear.

"What's a Woolim Loser doing here?" She asked in an irritated tone putting her hands on her hips. glaring at him with disgust and anger.

"Nothing much..." The girls were shock to what happened next. The guy they were facing seconds ago was gone and was replaced by a taeyeon replica. "Just annoying some people." the replica continued. "Look at me! I'm Lee Taeyeon! Eldest daughter of Lee Soo Man but everyone thinks that I'm the youngest! I'm such a dork!" It mocked.

Yoona grew annoyed and quickly threw a fireball at it. It instinctly dodged it like it was nothing.  "Whoa! Someone is getting Feisty!!"  The Taeyeon replica was no longer in front of them and was replaced by a Yoona replica with a fireball floating about her palm. "How 'bout we have a little fun, hmm? You girls against me. one on nine. What do you say?" He offered. "Are you serious? We took out 13 guys at once! What makes you think you'll win?" Sunny asked boastfully. "Awww! Little miss Sunshine is afraid to lose to someone stronger than her! No wonder she only faces WEAK opponents!" Yoona Replica said in an annoying way.

Jssica couldn't take it anymore. This guy is beyond the average annoying person. "Yah! Fine. We accept your stupid challenge!" Jessica said almost shouting crossing her arms. "Five minutes. On that meadow." He returned to his original form with a smile on his face. "Okay then. See you girls in five." He said before turning around and walked away. 

Seohyun watched his retreating back. *Who is he? What does he want with us? How come he has multiple abilities?* "Hyun? Hyun? HYUN!?" Taeyeon waved her hand in front of her face. "What?" Seohyun asked returning to reality "What do you think of Yoona's idea?" Sunny asked holding Seohyun's Shoulder. "I think it's stupid. I mean, Why would we show that prick our new routine?" She continued. " Yah! It was only a suggestion!" Yooona exclaimed. "If this guy really wants to suffer, then let's give him our INTW routine." Seohyun stated and everyone smiled and nodded. 

Little did they know that someone was watching them from afar and saw everything. "Damn that idiot! I should report this to Mr. Woo."The person said. "But maybe I should stick around and watch the show!" It said as it watched Seohyun's retreating back. 

*You will be mine.*

----------

SUP GUYS!! Chapter 8 is up (Again) :) 

I became depressed when AFF encountered a problem and became more depressed when chapters 8 to 10 disappeared. I planned on no longer continuing this fic but thanks to a certain someone, She gave me the reason to continue this fic. :) 

BTW. I know It's a bit different from what I originally wrote (cuz I never had a back-up for this story) but I hope you guys still enjoy it :)