Where It All Begins

Crossing Boundaries

 

Every year, the mayor would hold an open ball, signaling that the school  year is soon to begin. Recently though, only two schools have been attending the ball for the past three years now.

"Ahem!" Everyone stopped dancing. The music stopped playing to give respect to those who just arrived. Everyone’s eyes were at the ten figures standing near the entrance doorway. "Presenting Mr. Lee Soo Man and-" Before the announcer continued, The guy who he introduced as Lee Soo Man whispered something to him. "Don't give yourself a hard time." With that, he came with the other nine figures standing near him. "Alright."He said while fixing his coat. "Presenting Lee Soo Man and his nine daughters!"

Going down the long stairway, many gave them eyes of admiration and respect. Some gave them hate glares and death glares. Some looked at them with a disgust face while some looked at them with their jaws dropped. Clapping hands were heard when they reached half of the stairway.

Reaching the end, Lee Soo Man turned towards his daughters. "Okay girls! You girls have fun! I'll be with some of my friends. Give me a call when you girls need anything."

"Dad, we're not-" "Kids." SM finished Yoona's sentence with a smile. "I know. You know what I mean Yoona. Now go have fun!"

With that, the nine girls separated from their father and sat down on their reserved seats near a window. SM sat down with his 'friends' on the opposite side.

Music started playing once again and people started to dance again. A guy in a white suit approached the table where the girls sat.

"Good evening ladies! My name is Hwang Chansung and I will be attending to your needs this evening. What would you girls like to drink?" Chansung asked as he pulled a small pad of paper from his pocket and took out a pen.

"I guess some Iced Tea would do for now." Seohyun said while looking at the girls for their approval.

"Very well then. Anything else?" 

"Ooh!" Sooyoung started "Do you guys have cake?" "Yes madam. we do." "Okay, then we'll be getting the Pink Almond." Sooyoung said as the rest nodded.

"Anything else?"

"That would be all for now." Jessica said not looking at Chansung.

"Very well then, I'll be back" Chansung bowed and was about to leave when

"Wait!"

As Chansung turned around, Seohyun got up from her seat.

"Thank you Chansung-shi." bowing to Chansung and giving him a smile full of gratitude. Chansung smiled back and bowed before turning around once again to get what they ordered.

 

----------

Here's the second chapter of the story! Kinda short though and for that I apologize. I'll be posting the third chapter later on.  Hope you enjoy reading it! :D