The Lees & The Woos

Crossing Boundaries

"Another year, another win from the Woolim losers! Hahaha!" Sunny laughed as she placed an arm around Taeyeon. "Every year they send someone to defeat us. In the end, Its them being defeated."

"We didn't even use our full power! Just a fourth of it!" Jessica stated full of arrogance.

"Maybe less than a fourth!" Hyoyeon added.

"They're just a bunch of losers!" Yoona said as everyone bursts into laughter Everyone except for one.

"ENOUGH!" Seohyun yelled as everyone became silent. "We shouldn't under-estimate Woolim." Giving glances to the girls then looking outside on through the covered windows. "I heard the Woos are our enemies this year."

"Relax Hyun! There's nothing to worry about! We can take them!" Yoona said walking towards Seohyun.

"Besides, they are NINE of us and rumors said that they are only SEVEN of them! We defeated those SJ losers and they were THIRTEEN of them." Taeyeon stated following Sunny.

"We also defeated those DBSK guys with their SHINee lackies, remember? The Woos won't be a problem!" Tiffany stated following Taeyeon.

"They won't come close in beating us!" Jessica stated arrogantly following behind Tiffany. 

Soon the rest followed and formed a group hug.

"That's what I'm worried about." Seohyun whispered to herself.

Sooyoung suggested to eat. Everyone laughed at her desire for food but went along with and left the room heading towards the dining table where the food was already prepared. Everyone left except for Seohyun who wanted to stay for a little longer.

"I fear we might be in trouble this year." Seohyun whispered to herself looking at the bright full moon.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the girls of SM were talking full of arrogance, the boys of Woolim were also talking.

 

"The time has finally come for us to kick those SM s!" Dongwoo said while slowly raising his hand in front of his face then forcefully made it into a fist as he finished his statement.

"They are probably off-guard right now. They're probably full of themselves at this moment." Woohyun said while staring at the moon.

"They don't know what'll hit them! It's time for Woolim to rise above SM! Let's not just defeat them, let's drown them!" Hoya stated making a water ball on him palm.

"Incinerate them!" Dongwoo and Woohyun yelled in unison.

"Bury them to the ground!" Sungjong shouted.

"Crush them!" Sunggyu yelled.

"Leave them miles behind!" L yelled.

"OBLIDERATE THEM!" They all yelled in unison and high-fiving each other. Except for one.

"Excuse me, sirs." a maid entered and bowed 90° "But dinner is ready."

"Thank you Yumi-shi! We'll be there soon." Sungyeol gave her a smile.

"Yes sir." Yumi said giving another 90° bow before leaving the room.

"So..." Sunggyu started "What will you do to them Sungyeol?" He asked "As an individual that is.." He added.

Sungyeol smirked "I don't need to do anything. They are just a bunch of s! I don't need to waste all my energy on them. So i'll just do what I can do the least" Sungyeol stated before leaving the room.

 

---------- 

Sup guys! How was it? I know it's a boring chapter since it IS just an introductory chapter! Hehehe... Things will get more exciting I promise! :)