Down and out

Crossing Boundaries

 

A few seconds later after L had carry Yoona away, Exo came out of their hiding spots. Krystal walked up to Sehun and slapped his face. "What were you doing?! Your orders were to give them minimal damage as possible! That wasn't minimal damage." The rest of f(x) were glaring at Sehun. "What's your problem? Minimal, damage or not she's still hurt either way. Besides, that's one less person to take care of, right?" Sehun reasoned. 

"That's not the point. You disobeyed a direct order. The boss will hear about this." With that, f(x) left the scene.

 

--

 

As soon as L arrived at the hospital, she was immediately brought to a room. L got Yoona's phone, gave Yoona's sister a text, and left.

As soon as the other girls have heard what had happen, they all rushed to the hospital. A nurse was doing a check up on an unconscious Yoona when the girls arrive.

"Is she okay?"

"What happened?"

"Who did this to her?"

"Why isn't she awake?"

All the nurse did was handed them a letter.

To: whoever may concern,

                     I'm very sorry to what happened to Yoona. I tried my best to protect her but we were outnumbered. We were ambushed at the local mall. I suggest you girls be careful. I don't think they'll stop here. -MS

 

"MS? Who the hell is MS?" Yuri asked quite annoyed by the mysterious note. "Whoever he is, he's going to get a major beating."

"She has a few broken bones. Ones that are quite fatal. She's lucky to even breathe. You should let her stay here and rest." The nurse suggested.

Tiffany walked towards Yoona and healed her wounds up instantly. "I doubt that's necessary. She's all better now. We're taking her home."

 

An hour later, the girls have brought Yoona to her room to rest. In the dining hall, the girls, Mr. Lee, and Kaeyeon discuss on the situation at hand.

"It's the Woos! It has to be them. They don't want to lose to us again so they decided to get dirty!" Sunny spoke out of frustration. 

"Now now. It's too soon to be pointing fingers. We still don't have proof that it was them. And besides, how could it be them when one of their own was also ambushed at the same place at the same time? How could it be them when the same one brought Yoona to the hospital?" Mr. Lee asked.

"So you're saying 'MS' is a Woo?" Taeyeon asked in disbelief. "Why would they help us? They are our enemy, aren't they?"

"In school matters, yes. But that doesn't mean we can't be friends outside the campus, yes?" Mr. Lee said as some of the girls nodded in agreement. "Maybe it's time for all of us to rest. It has been quite a day for everyone." 

The girls agreed and walked towards their respective rooms. All worried about Yoona's condition. *I hope she gets better soon. It's quite not the same without her.* They all thought walking.

 

Back in the dining hall. Mr. Lee and Kaeyeon remained. 

"It's starting." Kaeyeon said as she poured tea in Mr. Lee's cup. "Yes. It is indeed starting." He said then took a sip.

"Should I take extra measures sir?"

"No. They are old enough to take care of themselves. All of them. Isn't that right, Brother?" Mr. Lee spoke loudly.

A shadow walked up behind him and rested his arm on Mr. Lee's chair. "Indeed they are brother. Indeed they are."

 

----------------------------

VERY sorry for the VERY late update. I lost the inspiration to continue this fic because... Well, she left me. But now I'm back standing at my own two feet to continue this. I don't need her to write this anymore. :)

 

I'll make it up to you guys. I promise. ;)