How They met I

Crossing Boundaries

 

-Flashback-

It was another busy day at Coffee Caramel. Yoona walked in and passed through the long line of people and went straight to the counter. 

"Junsu-oppa! Junsu-oppa!" A tall guy with brown hair walked out of the kitchen doors. "Yoona-ah!"  Yoona ran towards Junsu and gave him a hug. You see, everyone noticed that Junsu has a huge crush on Yoona.Well, everyone except Yoona of course. Junsu was shocked that the girl he likes so much that he would die just to save her hugged him.

*Is my wish gonna come true? Will she tell me that she likes me as well!?* These thoughts ran through his mind as he hugged her back. 

"Oppa! Can you tell me where I can find the manager of this place?" Yoona looked at Junsu with a grin. Junsu was a  little disheartened but was curious why she was looking for the manager "Why?" "Because I want to work here! With you!" Junsu's face, which was a bit down awhile ago, lit up again from enjoyment and relief. 

*She wants to work here with me!? That means more time for me to impress her and make her mine.* 

Junsu led Yoona to the manager's office and knocked at the door. "Come in!" a voice from the inside, probably the manager, yelled. 

"I'll leave you here Yoona-ah! I got to go back and wait tables!" Yoona nodded and entered the office as Junsu left to wait tables.

"Oh Yoona! What brings you here?" the manager asked as he motioned her to seat. "Good morning Hosae-shi! I would like to work at your cafe part-time. That is, if it's alright with you." "hmm..." Hosae stood up and walked back and forth before walking towards a closet, grabbed a uniform, and tossed it to Yoona. Yoona caught it and looked at the uniform then to Hosae back and forth.

"You'll work at night since we lack people during night hours. You'll be doing what Junsu is doing, which is waiting tables. Now go find him and watch and learn from him." Hosae looked at Yoona and gave her a small smile and offer his hand. Yoona however, walked towards him and gave the old fella a tight hug. "Thank you Hosae-shi!" Yoona said with a smile after letting go. "That's manager-hyung during work hours." Both laughed a bit "Okay, Manager-hyung" "Now go! Watch Junsu and be the best waitress that you can be!" With the encouragement given to her by Hosae, Yoona bowed and left the room to look for Junsu once again to learn from him.

----------

Sup guys! :D I apologize for not updating these past weeks. I thought I would be able to update much during the summer but it seemed like my parents filled up my summer plans with travelling. Plus I got a costume to finish up before our cosplay event plus my crappy internet connection being in the way, I wasn't able to update much. :(