The First Game

Crossing Boundaries

As soon as the whistle was blown, everyone jumped away from each other to the edge of the stadium. Leeteuk headed straight for Jessica. Seeing the incoming assailant, She shot out a few ice shards towards him but he easily dodged them and threw some fireballs at her. Jessica jumped away but being a mind reader, Leeteuk knew what she was going to do and threw another in advance, hitting Jessica in the process and falling to the ground. 

Jihyun, who saw the Ice princess fall down, shot out a stream of electricty towards her making Jessica temporarily paralyzed on the ground. This gave Leeteuk to bombard Jessica with fireballs. 

Amber ran towards Jihyun as she throws her own set of fireballs at Leeteuk which hit him and sends him rolling on the ground. She then tackled down Jihyun. Jihyun started sending out eletric charges throughout her body, shocking away Amber who was on top of her. "Cool! I have got to learn that trick." Woohyun said on the stands.

 

On the other side of the stadium, Dongwoo was having a hard time with Yeoseob. Yeoseob has the ability to conjure up smoke from his arms blocking the vision of his enemies. Dongwoo, who was inside a thick cloud of smoke, threw fireballs at any direction he could hear Yeoseob's taunting laugh. *Dammit! Where the hell is this creep?!* Yeoseob quietly moved through the smoke and went behind Dongwoo who was unaware of his presence. He kicked him to the ground and pinned him on the floor giving him punches to the face. "Hahahaha! Is this all the great Woo Dongwoo got?!" "Not exactly." Dongwoo smirked.

Yeoseob stopped punching when Dongwoo's face started to become red. He could feel that the temperature started rising. Dongwoo grabbed on Yeoseob's arm tightly. He tried to struggle out but to no avail. He could fee that Dongwoo's body was getting warmer by the second. He saw Dongwoo's hair becoming fire itself. Fear building up within Yeoseob, he smogged Dongwoo's face but it was useless. Dongwoo got up easily lifting Yeoseob up with one hand. His clothes now wrapped with fire. His eyes became red. With a stern look, he looked at the eyes of Yeoseob, who wad struggling to get way from him. He saw fear in his eyes and that made Dongwoo smile. "Behold. The true power of fire!" Dongwoo threw Yeoseob in the air and sent out a massive amount of fire through his hands, sending Yeoseob flying towards the other side of the field.

 

Leeteuk was sent flying once more to the ground. Jessica, who was up on her feet, took the opportunity to freeze Leeteuk's. Arms and feet to the ground making him unable to get up and fight. Leeteuk tried to melt the ice by unleashing a huge amount of energy from his hands to the ice but Jessica's powers were strong and wouldn't melt easily.

Jihyun was now facing Amber and Jessica. Knowing she was at a disadvantage, she combatted the two by running and jumping around sending streams of electricity to the two. "This is getting annoying." Jessica said through gritted teeth. She created a huge ice barrier around them blocking Jihyun's path. Both Jessica and Amber started throwing ice shards and fire balls towards Jihyun but she easily dodge them. Quite annoyed Jessica sent out a powerful ice beam towards Jihyun. At that moment, she smiled and sent out a huge amount of electricity towards Jessica. Both elements collided. Since ice was part water, electricity could easily travel within it and shocking the host but her power wasn't strong enough to block the beam's path and got hit herself. Both girls hit the floor at the same time. Both girls struggled to get up but only Jessica got up to her feet. Jihyun fell unconsious.

For a moment, both Amber and Jessica felt victorious. They looked at each other with a smile on their faces. But the celebration was short-lived when a fireball made contact with Amber, sending her tumbling down. Jessica turned her head to an angry Leeteuk dashing his way towards them. She shot out several ice shards that was easily dodged. Leeteuk jumped in the air with both hands glowing red. Ready to unleash a powerful attack. Jessica didn't have enough strength to move out of the way and thought that she was done for. As she watched her assailant ready to unleash his attack, Yeoseob's unconcious body knocked Leeteuk out of the way. Both men fell unconsious. 

jessica turned her head to where the body came from and saw Dongwoo walking ever so arrogantly towards her with an evil smile. He shot out a fire ball directed at a struggling Amber that sent her tumbling to the ground. She tried to get up but her body couldn't take it anymore and she fell unconcious.

 

"So I guess it's just you and me then, huh?" Dongwoo asked with a smile. "It would seem that way."

"Great! The first victory of Woolim would be against SMH."

"We'll just see about that."