Johnryu + New FF

i like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minryu had finally moved to States, settled in New York. Her new semester will start soon so she had just moved to her dorm today. She met her roommates, she was unusually quiet, not really adapting in the environment where she was all alone most the time. She had two roommates, one from Guam and another one from here so the three of them just didn't match and decided to mind their own businesses.

She found herself thinking about Johnny more, holding the polaroid of herself and Johnny during graduation. The fact that Johnny didn't even contact her after she left made her completely heartbroken, well that was her own decision. She blocked him in the contacts and refused to get his calls because hearing him talking would just made her flying back to Seoul as if she had no pride. She pinned the polaroid on her noticeboard that was pasted on the wall above her desk. Cleaning, wiping and organizing were done when it was about dinner time. Minryu's sister left after bringing her Korean style dinner that her mum made. She craved for it so much that she consumed everything so fast that her roommates staring at her in a weird way. Well, that meant they will never be close to this weirdo.

She went for shower after that, oh my god... The first day itself in a dorm was very tiring, facing strangers and doing her own stuff by using her earphone and here she cannot speak so loud because it might disturb them. She quickly wore a shirt without her bra and before coming out by wrapping a towel around her lower part body and walked straight back to her room. Here, in the girls' dorm, all girls were like that so it was just so common if they wore their underwear and ran around. That culture shock she had earlier today...

She switched on the lights, took her towel away and close the door behind her. When she turned around, she found her roommates were no longer in the room but Johnny was sitting on her desk, crossing his legs. She stared at it. Why? What now? Hallucination? Since she missed him so much, it happened like this a few times when she first moved to States. She found herself seeing Johnny here and there when he was actually not there. Minryu looked away and heaved a loud sigh, pretending she didn't see him. She even took sedatives because she saw him too often, crying her eyes out after that.

She opened the small cupboard, placed at the corner of the room. She took off her shirt, completely now and wore her bra and when she heard the fake Johnny huffed. She turned her head to that direction. Wow? So now he could talk too? That fake Johnny looked to the other side and she found that his ears had turned red. 

"Why? You can talk now?" she stated before throwing the shirt she was supposed to wear at him and it hit him. It hit him? IT HIT HIM ON HIS FACE? He is not transparent? Johnny was holding the shirt now. He could move too? Minryu gulped. He approached Minryu slowly that she took a step back, her back collided on the closet.

"You are not transparent?" Minryu said, her forefinger trying to poke on the fake Johnny and she poked him. Her nails touched his chest and she turned around instantly, pressed her forehead against the closet.

"So ghost can now talk, move and have physical too? Eomma save me..." she muttered. The moment she said those, the fake Johnny took the shirt and put it on Minryu with her back facing him, sliding her arms on each side of the sleeves. Her eyes were widened and she turned back to face him. Her eyes blinking in disbelief.

"What makes you think I am a ghost?" Johnny asked.

"You are real?" Minryu swallowed hard, her hands brought to , covering it. Yes, this is his real voice too...

"I came to visit you but you welcomed me with your  body" he smirked that Minryu hit him on his arm.

"Why? How? I mean how did you managed to come in? I thought they don't allow boys to come in. This is girls' dorm. What are yo-" she was bombarding Johnny with all sorts of questions but stopped when Johnny slammed his lips on hers. Her back crashed on the closet but one of Johnny's hand was placed at the back of her head, preventing her from getting hurt. One hand was situated on her waist.

For the first time ever in her life, Johnny kissed Minryu passionately. His lips were warm and soft against her lips, molding softly. He was somehow aggresive, longing for her presence. He tilted his head slightly, deepening the kiss and swirling his skillful tongue in . She moaned softly that Johnny liked it so much. She tried to push him away, both hands on Johnny's chest, trying to gasp for air. Johnny pulled away after that, staring at Minryu. Her cheeks were reddened and her heart rate was racing rapidly against her chest. She looked away, pulling the hem of her shirt down. Did he just kissed her?

"Why?" he asked, his voice was deep and low.

"I am not dreaming, right?" she asked, shifting her gaze slowly back to Johnny. She was doubting about this now. Is this just a beautiful dream? Having Johnny here and kissing her? 

"Minryu-ahh I-" when Johnny was about to reply, Minryu shushed him the moment she heard footsteps near the door of her room.

"Hide! Hide now...on my bed, cover yourself with the blanket" Minryu ordered as Johnny covered himself under the blanket while Minryu switched off all the lights to pretend as if she was sleeping. She joined Johnny the moment the door was swung open, revealing the girl from Guam a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter