Chapter 18

i like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He scooped you up in his arms and he walked towards the sand and placed you on your feet so you stood still infront of him. Your gaze never left him and your cheeks were burning and that your heart pounded crazily against your chest. You withdrew your hands slowly around his neck. This is awkward...

He leaned in, his face close to you as a mischievous smile plastered on his face. His ears turned really red.

"No. Don't think about ignoring me after this" was what he said but you lost focus once his lips moved, you weren't focusing on what he was talking about but you were staring intently on how his lips moved. He planted a chaste kiss on your left cheek that you shut your eyes instantly, bringing you back to reality. You opened your eyes slowly and found him staring at you. You closed your eyes and buried your face in your palms. This is so embarrassing... We kissed? Jaehyun and you kissed? Is that for real? You peeked at him from behind your fingers but he pried your hands away. You buried your face again in your palms.

"Wait...I-I need some time to digest what I did" you said but he moved your hands away. He kissed on your lips softly that you took a step back. Your eyes turned wide in surprise. 

"How many times do you want to kiss me?" you asked as your brows knitted. 

"Wae? You don't like it?" he asked, leaning his handsome face close to you. You shook your head slowly and then nodded. 

"I must be crazy" you said to yourself, your eyes became watery infront of him. He took your wrist instantly. 

"Yes we kissed, Meari" he told you. You could see how his cheeks turned pinkish too and his ears were red.

"Do you still want to play or we go back to the hotel?" he asked but your brows were knitted. You didn't want to answer him as you pouted. 

"Are you planning to stop talking to me? If yes, expect more kisses in the future" one of his brows lifted up, teasing you and a smile filled with mischief plastered on his face.

"Hotel" you said and you shifted your gaze towards the sand. He held your hand and both of you walked back to the hotel. You became really cautious and aware now when both of you were walking side by side. The way his skin touched when he was holding your hand would made your heart raced even faster than normal that it sent tingles to every senses in your body. At the corner of your eyes, you could see that he was staring at you. The moment both of you entered the empty elevator, his torso turned slightly to face you. 

"Are you not feeling well?" he asked but you only shook your head, you tried your best not to look at him in the eye. He cupped your face.

"Are you sure?" he asked once again and then he continued, "Your face are burning" he commented, studied your face more carefully as he leaned closer. "Should we go to the hospital?"

"Aniya" you shook your head and moved his hands away. 

"Are you mad at me?" he muttered, unsure if you heard him but you turned to face the elevator wall. "I-I am-" before he could finish his sentence, you blurted out what was in your mind.

"It's b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter