Chapter 10

i like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You just couldn't get enough of sleep yesterday night. You thought about a lot of things. Jaehyun, Jaehyun and Jaehyun. You shook your thoughts away. 

It was a good thing that you managed to get back to the dorm and that no one noticed about the four of you who sneakily went out.

The four of you and the rest of the seniors were waiting for the bus now. You took out the Pepero that your brother packed for you on Friday night. You were whining to your brother how you detested the Team Building and then he went out and bought you Pepero. 

"Do you want Pepero?" you asked Minryu who was reading something in her phone. 

"There's a way to eat Pepero" Johnny took one stick from you and put it into his mouth. He batted his eyebrows at Minryu, probably asking her to eat the stick with him. Minryu grimaced at him. You were just munching a Pepero stick while giggling at them, how can they be this sweet?

Just when the president of the student council was announcing something and it caught everyone's attention, Jaehyun took the chance to eat the remaining stick of Pepero from your mouth, his lower lip touched softly on your lips. Your eyes went wide when he tilted his head sideways while munching it with his face so close to you and that his lips were still touching yours. Moist, soft and red. Pink painted on your cheeks and once again, butterflies fluttered in your stomach. You jerked backwards in reaction that you accidentally bumped on Minryu's back. 

"Sorry" you muttered, you weren't even looking at Minryu. Your gaze never left Jaehyun that he smirked as if it was no big deal. You saw him his lower lip and then you gulped. How are you supposed to deal with this? 

 

All of you boarded the bus. This time you sat with Jaehyun since Johnny casually sat next to Minryu. It was awkward since you did not know how to initiate a conversation. At the corner of your eyes, you saw Jaehyun was looking outside of the bus window. He looked tired too. You slumped in your seat. A few minutes passed when you felt that something heavy rested on your shoulder. You turned slightly, saw Jaehyun leaning against your shoulder. You could see how fluffy his hair was and his lips, moist, soft and red. The more you looked at him, the more you felt like you needed to ruffle his soft hair so you turned to face the front. Your heartbeat was increasing. How come he can be so casual about this? Pressing your lips together. 

"Are you not going to sleep?" he muttered under his breath. He was still closing his eyes. 

"Ne" you nodded and he pushed your head softly towards his so that you would rest your head on his. Breathing steadily, your eyes started to close too. You were comfortable thanks to Jaehyun. 

 

 

What does a kiss means? You googled once you reached home on Sunday.

 

verb

verb: kiss; 3rd person present: kisses; past tense: kissed; past participle: kissed; gerund or present participle: kissing

1. touch or caress with the lips as a sign of love, ual desire, or greeting.

"he kissed her on the lips"

 

Love? You gulped. Ayee you guys were just friends in the same class. ual desire? No no. That's not it. Greeting? But you already greeted him in the morning. Touch and caress with the lips. You touched on your own lips.

 

Moist, soft and red.

 

That three words lingered in your mind as images of him appearing in your mind, smiling at you. You gulped and slapped yourself hard. What the hell are you thinking?

No, that was just sharing Pepero. Sharing is caring. Yess!! Sharing is caring. Sharing food like Pepero meant caring for your friends that were hungry. He was hungry. Yes he was hungry.

 

 

Coming to school on Monday was sure tiring. Not only having Monday Blues but you did not know why you had been feeling extra tired, got really hungry for no reason and also you had backpain that rarely occured. You slumped in your seat, listening to lecture was sure going to be out of focus. Once the bell rang for breaks, you stood up and when you were about to walk out of the class, Jaehyun stopped you. He held your wrist. You looked at him and of course your cheeks burned for no reason too.

"Ne?" you asked.

"Hmm" he pressed his lips together. He pulled you towards the edge of the class and trapped you in between. He whispered softly to your ear. What the hell is he doing?

"There's a stain on your skirt"

Your eyes were widened in surprise. What? For real? Your period came early. You looked back at him. Oh My... Why is he the one who told you this instead of your girl classmates? Your eyes became watery. This is so embarrassing. You wanted to jump into a hole and never come out again.

"Let me call Minryu to help you"

You froz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter