Mine!

Prince Eric

Eric is sitting in his room doing his homework when he hears Sangyeon call everyone out to the living room. Eric puts his pencil down and goes to see what the commotion is about. 

"Guys, I have a really special gift for all of you inside this bag."

"Is it a new video game?"

"No, it's.... a cute teddy bear." Sangyeon answers, taking a bear out of the bag. 

Eric has to admit, the bear is adorable. It is wearing a black suit with hearts and smiley faces on it, the bear is also holding a little microphone in it's paw. 

"It can talk and play music with a blue tooth speaker."

Most of the members aren't that interested, so they just go back to their rooms. The maknaes, on the other hand, are very interested in the toy. 

"I knew I could count on my maknaes to appreciate such a nice gift." Sangyeon says, as they stare in awe. 

"It's so cool! When can we play with it?" Haknyeon asks. 

"Anytime you want to. Just remember to share."

Since Eric has to finish his homework, he doesn't get to play with the bear until later. 

Eric is playing with it when Sunwoo comes by asking Eric to use it. 

"Not now."

"But you had it all day." Sunwoo responds. 

"I'm not done though."

"You can't just hog it." Sunwoo says, taking the bear. 

"Give that back." Eric argues, taking a hold of the bear. 

The two of them are now engaged in a tug-of-war with the bear. 

"Give it!"

"No, it's mine!"

"You had it all day, Eric."

Sunwoo manages to snatch the bear out of Eric's hands. 

"Give that back or I'll pinch you!" Eric exclaims. 

"Sohn Youngjae!" Sangyeon says, grabbing Eric by the wrist and quickly dragging him to his room. 

"What did I just hear you say?"

"Ummm, nothing."

"Nothing? I thought I just heard you threaten another member. Am I wrong?" Sangyeon replies. 

"No, you're not wrong." 

"You're staying in here and you're going to think about what you just did." Sangyeon tells him, before shutting the door. 

Eric sits and thinks for twenty minutes, and now sees that he was out of line. It is just a teddy bear, a really cool one, but still just a teddy bear. He can play with it some other time, he doesn't have to hog it. Eric decides to leave his room and talk to Sunwoo, who is still in the living room. He quickly goes over to him and hugs him. 

"What are you doing?" 

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been a jerk earlier. I should have just shared." Eric explains. 

"It's okay, you little brat. I knew you were just bluffing anyway." Sunwoo chuckles. 

"Hey, you wanna play some video games together?" Eric suggests. 

"As long you promise not to pinch me over who gets to be player one."

Eric laughs in response as he walks over to the console to put it on.