Hyungie And Me Day

Prince Eric

 

Every month, Eric gets to spend an entire day with one of his hyungs. The boys call it Hyungie and Me Day. This month, it is Juyeon's turn to spend the whole day with Eric and spoil him. Eric is beyond excited for this day. He loves all of the members, but he loves Juyeon just a bit more. He really looks up to Juyeon and he is like the big brother that he has always wanted. 

So when Eric wakes up that Friday morning, he runs into Juyeon's room and jumps into his bed. 

"Juyeon hyung! Guess what day it is?"

Juyeon slowly gets up and sniffles. Just by looking at Juyeon, Eric knows something is wrong. His eyes are half closed, he looks pale, and he looks tired. 

"Eric, I'm sorry. I'm sick today and Sangyeon wants me to rest." Juyeon explains.

"But don't worry, because I'm covering for Juyeon so you can still have a good time." Kevin says, putting his hand on Eric's shoulder. 

"We are going to have so much fun today." Kevin adds. 

"Thanks for covering." Juyeon tells him. 

"No problem. Now come on, Eric, let's leave Juyeon alone so he can rest. I made you breakfast." 

As Eric is eating his breakfast, he wonders what Kevin has planned for today. Eric just hopes it isn't anything like last time. When he was with Kevin for the day last time, he took Eric to a museum to watch paint dry. Eric was never more bored in his life then he was that day. 

"Do you like your breakfast, squishy?" Kevin asks Eric. 

"Yeah, I love pancakes. Thank you, hyung." 

After breakfast, Kevin and Eric go out to spend the day together. They are walking to a museum when Eric mentally groans, time to get bored for a day again. 

However, that changes when they enter the museum and Eric sees a large unicorn in the center of the room. 

"Look at this huge unicorn!" Eric exclaims, running up to a hoof and hugging it. 

"I guess you like the unicorn museum, huh?"

"This whole museum is full of unicorns?!"

Kevin nods. 

"This is the best day ever!" Eric smiles. 

"Come on, let's go see the rest of the museum." 

The first thing they see is the baby unicorn exhibit, filled with tiny unicorns. There is even a part where they get to name a newborn unicorn by putting a name tag on a stuffed animal. Eric decides to name his unicorn Comet. The rest of the museum is filled with unicorn sculptures, paintings, and stories about unicorns. Eric's favorite part of the museum is getting to paint his own plaster unicorn. 

"What color is your unicorn going to be, Eric?"

"Pink, with a blue mane and tail." Eric answers, happily painting his unicorn. 

"What about you hyungie?" 

"He's gonna be red and green."

"A Christmas unicorn?"

"Yeah, named Jingle." Kevin answers. 

After decorating the unicorns and buying Eric a big stuffed unicorn, it is time to go home. 

"Time to go already?"

"I'm afraid so." Kevin answers, holding onto Eric's hand so they can walk out together. 

As they are leaving, they see a person dressed as an unicorn waving at them. 

"Bye bye unicorn." Eric waves back, as they leave. 

"Did you have fun today, chum chum?" Kevin asks, while the two of them walk home. 

"You bet! This was so awesome."

"I'm glad. I really wanted to make it up to you after that painting drying museum. I know how bored you were."

"Thanks for such a fun day, we should do this again."

"Of course we can." Kevin responds, ruffling Eric's hair. 

When they get back home, Eric seems sleepy, so Kevin decides to tuck him in for a nap. 

"Hyung, can I ask you something?" Eric says, as Kevin puts the blanket over him. 

"Sure. What is it?"

"Are unicorns real? Do they really exist somewhere out there in the world?" Eric replies. 

"Well, the world is such a big place, so I am sure unicorns do exist somewhere out there." 

Eric smiles, happy to hear that one of his favorite animals might actually exist. 

"I wish I could see a real unicorn one day." 

"You never know, your wish might come true." Kevin tells Eric. 

"Have a nice nap, by the time you wake up it will be close to dinnertime." Kevin adds. 

Kevin gives Eric a raspberry kiss on the cheek and Eric does the same to him before Kevin leaves Eric's room. Eric cuddles up to his brand new stuffed unicorn and soon drifts off to sleep. Having such an exciting day really tired him out.