After School

Prince Eric

 

"Look who's back. Hey, kiddo." Sangyeon says, as Eric enters the dorm. 

"Hi, hyung." Eric replies. 

"Eric, are you ready for your after school snack?" Jacob asks. 

Eric nods and follows Jacob to the kitchen. The two of them sit down at the table together. 

"Here are your chocolate chip cookies and some milk. Your socks and blanket are almost done in the dryer, so they should be ready in time for your nap."

Jacob listens to Eric talk about his day at school while he eats his cookies. 

When he is done eating, the dryer beeps. Jacob gets Eric's stuff before meeting him in his room. Eric puts on his socks and lays down in bed as Jacob puts the blanket over him. 

"Have a nice nap, gummy bear."

After drinking warm milk, wearing warm socks, and having a warm blanket, Eric falls asleep with ease. 

When he wakes up, he starts to do his homework. While doing his science homework, he needs help, so he goes to Sangyeon and Jaehyun for help. Thanks to them, he finishes in less than an hour. After doing all that homework, Eric decides that he needs cuddles, so he goes to one of his favorite places for them.  

"Younghoon hyung?" Eric says, stepping into Younghoon's room. 

"Yeah?"

"Are you busy?"

"No. Why, do you need some cuddles?" Younghoon replies, putting his phone down.

"Please?"

"Come here, squishy." Younghoon says, patting a spot on the bed. 

Eric lays next to Younghoon and he wraps his arms around Eric from behind. Eric loves cuddles from Younghoon. Younghoon is so much taller than Eric, so he feels like he is surrounded by warmth and care when he is with him. 

"Wanna watch some cute videos?" Younghoon asks, handing Eric his phone. 

"Yeah!" Eric answers, accepting the phone. 

The two of them watch puppy videos together until dinner. 

"Guys, dinner is ready." Juyeon tells them. 

Eric hands Younghoon his phone and thanks him for the cuddles before going over to Juyeon. He latches onto Juyeon's arm and follows him to the kitchen. 

After dinner, Eric goes to Changmin for his dance lesson. Eric has been having some trouble with their latest dance routine, so he asked Changmin for help. 

"Then you put your hand up like this." Changmin demonstrates.

Eric follows. 

"And your other hand at an angle like this."

Changmin thinks that Eric doesn't have it exactly right, so he readjusts for him. 

"Now, left foot, right foot, and then left again. Then you spin." 

Eric tries, but messes up the spin. He almost falls, but Changmin catches him. 

"That was really good, you almost got it. Why don't we try one more time?"

This time, Eric gets it right. 

"Good job, chum chum. That was perfect." Changmin says, hugging him. 

"Eric, wanna play some video games?" Haknyeon asks, after he runs into the room. 

Eric turns to Changmin for approval. 

"You can go. We'll end it here for today." 

"Thanks." Eric says, before running off with Haknyeon to the living room. 

Eric, Sunwoo, and Haknyeon play M & M's kart racing together until it is time to start getting ready for bed. 

"Maknaes, it's time to start getting ready for bed." Kevin tells them, entering the living room. 

"But hyung, I'm winning. We can't stop now."

"Fine. Finish this race and start getting ready for bed. Promise?"

They all just nod, too focused on the game to verbally respond. The maknaes do end up keeping their promise and stop after the race is done. 

Eric is always the last one in the bathroom to get ready for bed. They always go in age order unless they have a reason not to. Going last is not bad at all for Eric, because Chanhee draws his bubble bathes for him most of the time. 

"Eric, your bath is ready." Chanhee announces, walking into their shared room with Eric's bathrobe and towel. 

Eric thanks him and goes to the bathroom to enjoy his vanilla scented bubble bath. 

After bath time and brushing his teeth, Eric is now ready for bed. Sangyeon and Jacob tuck him in, making sure he has his teddy bear and is comfy. 

"Do you need anything else?" Jacob asks, pulling Eric's blanket up to his chin. 

Eric shakes his head. 

"Alright."

"Good night, squishy." The two of them say, kissing both of Eric's cheeks.